• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite |OT| No Gods, Kings, or Irrational Games

antitrop

"From the smile plastered on my face during the opening montage to the arousal that swept over me as Chapter 2 began to the middle of the night sext message I shot a friend about a relationship reveal, I couldn't stop loving this touching, beautiful, fun and engaging game. From the moment my manhood swells on the title screen to the moment the credits roll, Bioshock Infinite is a masterpiece."

- Greg "10 Boners out of 10" Miller

Vire

"From the smile plastered on my face during the opening montage to the arousal that swept over me as Chapter 2 began to the middle of the night sext message I shot a friend about a relationship reveal, I couldn't stop loving this touching, beautiful, fun and engaging game. From the moment my manhood swells on the title screen to the moment the credits roll, Bioshock Infinite is a masterpiece."

*slowclap*

I liked Uncharted 3... :(

papercamm

Soooooo easy to read that in his voice, lol.

Andrew.

Banned

This kind of shit just makes me miss Cassassmassamasssaasina more.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Quick question, will it be okay to play Infinite without playing Bioshock 2 but having already played the first one?

I'm sure you will be. I doubt there will even be much of a direct connection with the first and 2 was written/developed by a different team at the publishers request. This is being done by the Bioshock 1 team.

ari

Banned
How are you playing it early ? Also, how do you rate it compared to B1 ?

PS Please dont post any spoilers in this thread

I'm enjoying it more then B1. Yet, Rapture was more mindblowing and jarring then Columbia. That being said, the scripted events and presentation is flawless.

Military Base NEX gets the copies early. (Have military ID)

New page

BF6UVnpCQAAdrKB.jpg:large

please use quote tags, you're breaking mah browsers

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Levine said on the PSblog podcast that they will leave it to the internet to find out what the code is.

sawy0sd9aup4.png

So, apparently, not only does Ken voice the Circus of Values clown in Bio1, but also does Martin Finnegan in the Fort Frolic freezer (the Iceman fucking cometh). Mind blown.

Croc

Banned
So what's the best pre-order bonus available right now? I read the OP but I'm pretty sure the bonus part was outdated because the Steam section isn't what that bonus is currently.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
So, apparently, not only does Ken voice the Circus of Values clown in Bio1, but also does Martin Finnegan in the Fort Frolic freezer (the Iceman fucking cometh). Mind blown.

Holy shit! "The Iceman fucking cometh" is probably one of the most well delivered and memorable lines from the game.

Top Bottom