• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma |OT| Simultaneous worldwide release? What's that?

Rhapsody

Banned
I probably won't get Xrd until Christmas so I'll be shooting for that Orange brick in the meantime.

Ah, makes sense. I'm getting Xrd tomorrow so I'm sort of done with BB for now (aside from the remaining tourney matches). Plus, I think if I wanted to get a pink square, I'm going to have to do it with a sub again since that's easier than Rachel lol

The online tourney's been fun, I just wish I wasn't so rusty. My defense and execution took a hit. :(

Busaiku

Why did I get hit by the low every single time.
I even knew it was coming in like the last 2 games.

Oh well, won a game.
That's another success!

Busaiku

Oh yeah, also Fugu had intended to drop out before the tournament began, but PMs weren't working on that end, so I wasn't notified before.
So don't worry about playing those matches.

Thores did reply to me, still giving the ok.

Busaiku

Alright everyone, there's about 1 week left for this tournament.
It ends next Saturday at midnight.

Here's the bracket.

Everyone left should've gotten a similar PM, along with the number of matches you have left.
Please try and get your matches done ASAP.

Mdesilva

gah I have 8 matches to do and I only want to play Xrd

but I can get some games in this week and maybe a couple today. who is available that I still need to fight?

Mdesilva

BBCP NEC Top 8 is going to be happening later (6PM EST?) at www.twitch.tv/funkyp

Winners: TS Lord Knight (Kokonoe)
SKD (Izayoi, Ragna?)
DSmoove (Noel)
Dora (Bang)

Losers: Lich (Relius, Hazama?)
Grover (Carl, Ragna?)
Danke (Kagura)
Level-5 Chan (Tsubaki?)

Definitely will be a really great tournament, so be sure to tune in!

cj_iwakura

BBCP NEC Top 8 is going to be happening later (6PM EST?) at www.twitch.tv/funkyp

Winners: TS Lord Knight (Kokonoe)
SKD (Izayoi, Ragna?)
DSmoove (Noel)
Dora (Bang)

Losers: Lich (Relius, Hazama?)
Grover (Carl, Ragna?)
Danke (Kagura)
Level-5 Chan (Tsubaki?)

Definitely will be a really great tournament, so be sure to tune in!

It's live now, but GGX#R.

Rhapsody

Banned
As much as I'd like to complete the rest of my tourney matches, I can't. Finals are next week and and I have things to finish this week, so I'm going to have to forfeit the rest of my matches. I got through the important ones I was looking forward to though, and I had fun. I'm actually happy with how well I did with Rachel online, especially for being rusty. There's some disappointment in the execution errors I made, but it was a decent performance. I tried looking through N-O's important sets against Bang, Carl, and Nu, but he pretty much lost badly in all of them lol

Also thanks to Busaiku for setting this all up.

Busaiku

That sucks.

Also, for this case, since there are 3 remaining players that I will award wins to, I'm actually gonna go back and change any losses to Rhapsody to wins.
GD will remain the same though, so this benefits those who did play their matches earlier.

Mdesilva

Alright, I can play in about an hour. I've only played against Lem, Busaiku, and Rhapsody. I can fight anyone else who will be on today until about 8PM CST.

Top Bottom