• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II |OT| The Sequel Blue Me Away

With Prime, release day delivery was free.

Even without prime, release day delivery is what, 6 bucks? Worth it.

I don't think they have a release day delivery for this game... I had the option for free 2 days (prime) or 1 day shipping for $3.99. I chose to do the 1-day shipping and told me delivery date is 2/16/12.

I don't think they have a release day delivery for this game... I had the option for free 2 days (prime) or 1 day shipping for $3.99. I chose to do the 1-day shipping and told me delivery date is 2/16/12.

You're right, shit.

Back when I preordered (at full price) the option was there. I know because I checked last night. Seems to have changed now :(

alstein

I guess it will offer release date later, I'll check at the end of the month. No rush.

I wouldn't even play this game until after FR, I'd be concentrating to SCV and KOF mostly since those are the games I think I can do some damage in.

On the path to Platinum, I'm almost pass the most timely part, getting all the online trophies out of the way. I've got three more levels to go until 50.

Legion mode is a lot easier than I thought it would be, considering I play everyone else in the cast worse than I play Platinum. I got to one last battle on Hard, but lost. -_- I had no cheap Unlimited characters left, 5 SS Rank enemies, and a Carl at the top slot that raped 3 1/2 of my 5 characters. Oh, and I had 3 Rachels on the team. It was terrible, I was so mad lol

It'll be easier now that I've actually played as everyone though, and have a better understanding of how to be cheap with the Unlimiteds. It's just so freaking time consuming.

I gotta say I agree with the logic of that myself, but I don't think it applies locally.

Skullgirls could be an interesting test, the netcode should be just as good, but I suspect the playerbase will be older. I wonder what is the bigger factor: the netcode being good or the players being broke?

Personally, if given the choice between no online or no tourneys, I'd choose no tourneys. Tourneys require effort to attend, and cost money, and you sometimes have to deal with horrid smells. Online you can have fun whenever you want, even at 5am.
Being broke is always the bigger problem in regards to tournament attendance. Having good online just makes it more likely for you to develop solid skills in more places than your friend's couch or tournaments.

I'd also take great online over tournaments any day of the week right now.
Inferno Divida Bomba!

BlazBlue Extend LE for $40.

Sorry, GameStop. Preorder lost.
I think I missed something big didn't I? :(

I pre ordered it at $60 last time I remember, but now it's at $40 so I guess I didn't miss out.

This game is going to be freaking sweet. I lent a friend my old 360 CS2 copy to see if he finds it interesting enough to pick up.

Ah, yes. Amazon always honers the lowest preorder price from date of order, so you're solid!

Grokbu

Okay, cool. I already have the japanese version so I'm waiting for you guys to get the game.
Ah, sweet. I've put up a preorder of the NA version.
I assume that you're on PSN? You could send me a friend request if you wanna play once I get the game (ID is Grokbu).

xero273

thinking ps3 might be dying. Are there suppose to be voices in the EX story for the school with noel? I lose voices when
tsubaki, noel and makoto fall off somewhere. voices comes back they get back to the school

I havn't played a Blazblue game since the original, but I'm kind of really excited to pick this up. Kind of bummed I missed the $40 LE pre-order, but I'm still gonna snag the game. I just hope they nerf my Tager too hard. I had so much fun doing cool stuff with him and the magnetism in the first BB. Dem combos were sexy and brutal!

lol@listeningtothevoices

i just bought an asus236 and it's awesome. i'm playing hyperd at the moment, but i can only imagine how awesome it'll be to finally see the edge of the screen in bb >.>

cj_iwakura

I'm learning some beautiful mix-ups with Tsubaki. Her BBCCBB combo can easily get reset with the D charge version of 236. It's some wonderful stuff.

I'll try to upload some videos for critique, I saved the matches.

T.O.P

Banned
Well i'm up for some CSII love on the 360

EU gaf please add me

Tag: Marty McFly o3

Main: Ragna
Sub: Noel - Lambda - Hakumen
4Fun: Platinum - Jin - Makoto - Hazama- Tager - Mu

Yeah i'm playing no-stop since CT came out, so i had some time to try a lot of chara lol

Fugu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0xEuuXVwjg

A VS Ragna I had yesterday.

Pretty fun match.

I have more in the works, but that's my newest.
(Sorry about the low quality, my capture device is SD.)

Also might try some streaming of online matches soon, if that's viable.
You need to like... not ever do that thing where you drop your combo and then mash out a DP. That's a really bad idea as most characters and an extremely bad idea as Tsubaki because her DP is terrible.

Every time I come into this thread I'm wishing the game were here already. I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH UMVC3 UNBLOCKABLE BS (high low) AND IMPOSSIBLE TO BLOCK (left right) MIXUPS!

So it's not BlazBlue related per se. But I figured that this might be the thread to ask an Arc System Works question on. GOG.com had a sale on the PC version of Guilty Gear X2 #Reload and I picked it up on a whim since it was like $2.50. Anyone played this before and know what I'm getting into? I just thought that it was crazy that a 2D fighter even had a PC port.

So it's not BlazBlue related per se. But I figured that this might be the thread to ask an Arc System Works question on. GOG.com had a sale on the PC version of Guilty Gear X2 #Reload and I picked it up on a whim since it was like $2.50. Anyone played this before and know what I'm getting into? I just thought that it was crazy that a 2D fighter even had a PC port.
I have it on PC and it is a decent game. It's one of the better Guilty Gears(imo) and you should be able to play everything. I use a PS1 pad and converter on my laptop and it works great.

Still wish it were accent core though.

I have it on PC and it is a decent game. It's one of the better Guilty Gears(imo) and you should be able to play everything. I use a PS1 pad and converter on my laptop and it works great.

Still wish it were accent core though.

Thanks for the info. Yeah I don't really expect community or anything I just wanted to know if it was a competent port that I could at least use for messing around with in local play sessions. I'm getting a bit sick of the whole Xbox runaround so I'm thinking that next gen I'd like to be PC only. And as such fighters is the one thing that I'd be missing out on. So $2.50 for a well regarded 2D fighter seemed like a good call, just to have in the library.

Need to get another wired stick though.

Top Bottom