• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blue Bell recalls some of its ice cream products due to Listeria.....again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generate

Banned
The Blue Bell cult was mystifying to me when I lived in Texas.

Gimme that Bryers triple chocolate gelato thing instead.

Even though these days when I want ice cream I just go out and get it from Dairy Queen or whatever frozen custard place since I don't eat enough of it to keep it in the house. Plus it also tastes way better!

The problem is finding a replacement for creole cream cheese.

sejin

Banned
This is false. The best Ice Cream on planet earth is, in fact:

jenis-ice-cream-leadjpg-3107e469ad83e50e.jpg
No that is not the best ice cream..salt n straw, ample hills is the best ice cream

this_guy

So, I found and tried this mythical Halo Top, and it's kind of bad. Really disappointing, considering the rave reviews in this thread. And it's also $6.29 per pint! Meanwhile, Talenti had its seasonal peppermint bark and eggnog flavors right now.

Back to Talenti, then.

It's pricy, but at Kroger's here in Houston it was $3.99/pint this past weekend. They had new flavors and I tried Cookies n Cream and thought it tasted weird. Their vanilla, chocolate, and mint chocolate chip is fine to me and I'll continue to buy them.

Ponn

Banned
I should try out the publix premium stuff I guess. I live behind one and I've only had their basic shit we get when kids come over.

How have you avoided it?? Well your in luck, they have their Pumpkin Pie ice cream now. I also enjoy their apple pie ice cream but I know thats probably not for everyone. Also if you like chocolate at all you have to try to their Chocolate Trinity ice Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom