• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blurry pics of Microsoft's media player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why FM radio? Sometimes, I want to listen to music I dont have on my player. When I travel, tis cool to listen to foreign radio. The Samsung I had let me record off radio, so if a station would play a live version of a song, or an acoustic version, I might record it. Sometimes I want to follow a game but cant, so I can listen on the radio.

In fact, a few weeks ago, I borrowed my sisters Sandisk MP3 player which has an FM tuner to listen to the first half of the Mexico-Argentina game in the world cup. If I had an ipod, i would have missed the first half entirely.

Ignatz Mouse said:
By Subscription music, you mean like Napster?

Yes, although Im using Yahoo Unlimited. It all runs on Microsoft's Janus software though.

Macam

Banned
White Man said:
I just did a spotlight search for anything with AAC in the metadata, which would be everything I purchased in iTunes. 3200+ audio files.

EDIT: MS won't give you Ogg or divx/xvid.

Although there's to surefire way to do it, unless you haven't deleted the Purchased playlist iTunes has by default and bought all the music on one machine, it'd be better to create a Smart Playlist in iTunes that has Kind set to Protected AAC audio file (and/or Protected MPEG-4 video file for videos).

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/arch...tas-portable-media-player-code-named-argo.php

microsoftargo2xx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom