• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Booty Warrior to be released next month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelter

Banned
WTF? Do you also handwave the rape of female inmates? This is ridiculous.

Are you serious? Are you assuming I think it's okay?

All I'm saying is that by and large people don't care. It's just inmates hurting other inmates. This isn't something people seem to care about. No one is rushing to defend them and I don't care if you're a man or women being raped. It's horrible either way. Don't presume to judge me based off a post because you look like an ass. Also read what I said in the first post. I never said that I think it's acceptable.

VariantX

No way this guy should be released if what he said on that show was real.

Pretty much this. It makes no sense to let someone loose who basically admitted that he rapes people in prison. Crimes don't count when you're in jail now?? Just sweep that shit under the rug because they're all prisoners I guess.

How tall is he and how much does he weigh?

Regardless, i dont believe he was as disturbing and rape happy as the interview

I think he was playing it up

Trickshot

Wait...is it suddenly okay for rape to exist in prison or something? If it was this well documented, wouldn't that end up adding time to his sentence?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Why did I think this thread would be about some mixtape release?

Because it certainly sounds like a mixtape that would release.

I'm surprised he's getting released. Though I guess Sex Crimes don't add to your sentence like a shanking does.

ApharmdX

Banned
How tall is he and how much does he weigh?

Regardless, i dont believe he was as disturbing and rape happy as the interview

I think he was playing it up

I think you'd be surprised. There are people doing long stretches in prison who are absolutely inhuman due to that environment (and their home environment before prison was little better).

He didn't serve additional time for prison rape? Wtf he's just going to victimize more people once out.

The documentary noted that he mellowed out significantly in his later years, and hasn't raped anyone recently. Not saying he's a good dude, just that he has avoided the urge for quite some time. Plus it's harder to rape dudes in many prisons now vs the 1970s and 1980s when prison was the wild wild west.

The documentary noted that he mellowed out significantly in his later years, and hasn't raped anyone recently. Not saying he's a good dude, just that he has avoided the urge for quite some time. Plus it's harder to rape dudes in many prisons now vs the 1970s and 1980s when prison was the wild wild west.
I'm imagining this wild wild west of booty warriors..thanks..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom