• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands Thread of Co-op and Mad Loot Hookups

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
List updates: the spice of life.

Loving all the Steam commits. My friend list has gone from "wimpy" to "there are always multiple people playing games I might like to join" in about a week. :D

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Welcome to the dark side of the hype train.
I'm not 100% on buying it yet, but I figured I'd add my name to the list just in case.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Could you add me to the group of Steam Borderlanders please?

SteamID: StopIt (Oh the imagination!)

Lord Phol

PSN: LordPhol.
In europe, but I'm on 10/10 so I'll manage to play with most people in the world (unless ur living in some old abondoned soviet bunker >:eek:.)

Mrbob

Ok....I'll add you. Denogg might be out now, rotating 4th chair. :lol

So I have:

Mrbob
Denogg??
Madmook
mrgone

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Mrbob said:
Ok....I'll add you. Denogg might be out now, rotating 4th chair. :lol

So I have:

Mrbob
Denogg??
Madmook
mrgone
I may be buying a new PC next week when Windows 7 drops. I don't think BL will run well on my current rig. Do any of you have any objections to waiting a week?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys!

I was also in the other thread, but if someone is going to organize another 4 pack, I'd love to be in on one!

Just pm me and I'll let whomever know. Argh...should've done this sooner, but was playing Uncharted 2/Risen/Demon's Souls :(

Steam [GAF]kuro madoushi

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yes. I am there.

You can prove to me how much better your Roland is than my Mord :lol

Orbitcube said:
You can send the games anytime after purchasing, if that's why you need them all on at once.

And games can be claimed any time after they are sent, whether or not the recipients are online.

Mrbob

I know that guys...I did a L4D2 4 pack buy too. :p

I just want to make sure everyone is still in. Don't want to be left with extra copies!

madmook

Mrbob said:
I know that guys...I did a L4D2 4 pack buy too. :p

I just want to make sure everyone is still in. Don't want to be left with extra copies!
I am easily reachable on GAF any time and I am still in.

mrgone

I'm still in as well! I can be online pretty much whenever's convenient for everyone else in the group, so I'll keep an eye on GAF for times.

Top Bottom