• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands Thread of Co-op and Mad Loot Hookups

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
If we're talking Eastern time 12:00 on Saturday is okay with me. I should be online between 12 - 4:00 anyhow so shoot me and email and i should be on steam quickly.

Mrbob

Got home a little early....going to play my madden league game now. Takes about an hour so I should be free now by about 2:30 est.

I'll send you guys a message on steam as soon as I'm done.

Mrbob

Hey Kuro it doesn't show you online on steam...do I have the right steam name for you?

I bought the 4 pack, but I have to leave in about 10 min.

Mrbob

Rock on...everything done with Kuro and Mrgone.

Madmook just let me know when you are online we'll get this done. I have to head out soon but I'll be back later tonight, get you your copy of borderlands. :D

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Updated list. Also added every last one o' ya to my Steam list. However, quite a few were unable to be found. Please verify that what I have listed there is something that can be added to Steam to actually friend you. This was the case for Kuro Madoushi, efficaxor, Stallion Free, tracer18, Relcom, orgunuk, Volcynika, c0stanza, and Luxury and Lightning

Blizzard

Banned
Is anyone else considering getting this on Steam? I am interested, I guess, but if I get it it'll be at $35 or under (i.e. the 4-pack). So, I guess I need three others! If someone else uses Paypal often and could buy it that'd be great, since I only use my account to buy stuff and haven't used it in quite a while.

I've posted on GAF for quite some time and am trustworthy. :D

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I can attest to Blizzard's trustworthiness and will add that he is also often the calmer voice within a house of madness, and should be looked upon as one would a wizened sage.

Blizzard

Banned
My group:

1. Blizzard
2. speculawyer (buying)
3. jasonng
4. DenogginizerOS

I'll edit this post if anyone else wants to get in on the $34 Steam preorder deal. If you join us you should be a full member, preferably (or someone can vouch for you), and okay with paying via PayPal.

*edit* Filled! Waiting on speculawyer to sign up on Steam, and then we can coordinate the paypal details.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Ya, Blizzard's great!

Also want to mention a shout out to mrbob.

Despite some hiccups with Steam, everything went smoothly.

Edit: Hawkian my tag is [GAF]Kuro Madoushi

jasonng

:)

Shit, I've been avoiding my steam games for a while now and I'm scared Borderlands is going to be my gateway back. I still need to play TF2's new maps and mode (and hats!) and L4D's new campaign.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Blizzard said:
My group:

1. Blizzard
2. speculawyer (buying)
3. jasonng
4. ???

I'll edit this post if anyone else wants to get in on the $34 Steam preorder deal. If you join us you should be a full member, preferably (or someone can vouch for you), and okay with paying via PayPal.

*edit again* One left!
Check your pm. MrBob can vouch for me. :D

Blizzard said:
My group:

1. Blizzard
2. speculawyer (buying)
3. jasonng
4. DenogginizerOS

*edit* Filled! Waiting on speculawyer to sign up on Steam, and then we can coordinate the paypal details.
OK, I'm signed up. Steam username is Speculawyer.

Smash88

Banned
Steam ID: SmAsH 【ツ】

Joined the group if you want to add me to friends you can do it through that. My avatar is a picture of a pirate on the sea.

FearX

Neo Member
xbox ID: Kragh85 , but dont know if i will be online very much (no internet near my TV sucks :/)

oh yeah im in Europe :)

I was going to get this on 360 but if any UK folks are going for the 4 pack and looking for someone to jump in on it with them I don't think I could say no to it for 20 quid

mitheor

kafka rock opera said:
Hey if you still need a person send me a tell my current steam name is Nap let me know if that doesnt work or just post yours.

I´d be the last one.

Mi Steam ID is mitheor.

Ps. Europe btw

Cagen

I caved and ordered it. Flek and Phol, hopefully we can play some coop together. Anyone else that wants to play add me.

PSN: Cagen

Top Bottom