• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands Thread of Co-op and Mad Loot Hookups

Blizzard

Banned
JdFoX187 said:
Chalk me up for Steam: MasterFox187.

Another week :(
Another week AND ONE DAY. :lol

I think we need to convince Steam to release games on Friday afternoons. I'm off work this upcoming Friday, and instead of having a new game to play over the weekend, I'll get it in the middle of a long, sucky work week. Awesome. :p

Autofokus

PSN (EU Timezone): Presskohle

Depending on the quality of the game _and_ the quality of the PS3-version, it´s possible that I will double-dip on this one later down the road (PC-version).

for that case, my Steam-ID: Presskohle

Blizzard

Banned
Speculawyer apparently just finished the deal for the four of us. There were some minor issues with him signing up for Steam and getting it through, but it sounds like things are good now. Thanks!

Hawkian said:
Welcome to Pandora!

The XBL group has already been made. Steam is surely soon to follow. Post here if you wish to be added to the list.

You can add me . . . I'll probably be weaksauce though.

Steam:
- Speculawyer | Speculawyer

Dude Abides

Banned
I was able to get it today for 360. If anyone else was similarly fortunate and will be on tonight around 8ET, send me a message. Live: xDude Abides.

Kade

Repost from the Official Thread.

dygiT said:
Anyone who wants to play come October 26th on PC, feel free to add my SteamID.

SteamID: kdyg

I need some people to play with since a lot of people on my list are looking to L4D2 for their co-op fix and I need more Borderlands friends.

KiKaL

I'm looking to join a 4pack. My account is old as hell and if thats not enough I set up a group for the l4d2 4 pack that people can vouch for me also.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Terrifyer said:
steam: fivestarfrog

Also, I'm wondering if anyone still has a spot available in a borderlands 4 pack. I made one myself earlier but now a friend wants the game after seeing some reviews...so PM if you have a spot, thanks.
KiKaL said:
I'm looking to join a 4pack. My account is old as hell and if thats not enough I set up a group for the l4d2 4 pack that people can vouch for me also.
I know to others who are looking to pack up. They're not on GAF. Shoot me PMs if you're interested.

Teknoman

EDIT: Already got an offer, but still if you want to add me to your friends list for some Borderlands and all around Steam action, Steam name: Teknoman_EX

TheFallen

The newest batch of XBL group invites have been sent out. At the max I can do for today, but you can send BorderlandsGAF a friend request and I will approve it (only if you're on the list in the OP or posted in this thread).

As you join co-op games with each other using the list/group, please act maturely. I don't think anyone wants to play with lootwhores, so be fair as well. If you run into any problems with players on the list, please post it in this thread so we can deal with it. Players will be removed on a case by case basis, but generally you'll always get the boot from the first infraction. After all, there's plenty of players that will want to be in the group. Let's keep this drama free and everyone will enjoy themselves.

If you are no longer playing Borderlands (or will not be purchasing it), please remove BorderlandsGAF from your XBL friends list and request in this thread to have your name removed. Thank you.

NeoZylom

Count me in. Buying it tomorrow on PS3. My PSN name is NeoZylom. Add me if you want to co-op. I don't know anybody to co-op with coz all of my friends in real life get it for 360 :(

Top Bottom