• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands Thread of Co-op and Mad Loot Hookups

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yes. You'll be able to make one easily from the game, but if you want to shave a minute off of the time that won't be spent playing Borderlands (read: LIKE I DO), then go for it.

Volcynika, I'm adding yours now c:

Blizzard

Banned
Argh, I had like 4-6 different email addresses apparently registered with GameSpy. :lol And the worst part is, apparently one WAS registered with AgentElrond, which I've pretty much never had problems getting, and it seems someone else took it while I wasn't using my profile? Raaaaaage.

I'll be GAFBlizzard instead, at least for now.

Indrew

Neo Member
Level 16 Hunter as of this time I'll be on through the afternoon and into the evening (EST).

Please add me to the list!

XBL: Indrew

Thanks.

Shoogoo

Hawkian said:
NightHawk17, the high court of the Borderlands has charged you with ninja-looting fellow gaffers. You have 24 hours to offer an explanation or be removed from this coop list (via strikethrough, so that future GAF groups know not to let you join).

You receive further negative points for tarnishing the good name of HawkGAF with your noobitude

:lol I wouldn't like to be in the guy's shoes.

I played with a gaffer that behaved exactly like that, no mic either. I was forced to kick him out. Won't give any names though.

Shoogoo said:
:lol I wouldn't like to be in the guy's shoes.

I played with a gaffer that behaved exactly like that, no mic either. I was forced to kick him out. Won't give any names though.
The point of posting names is so we don't waste our own time with the same player. If he is indeed a ninja looter then please post their name so I'm not forced to waste my time playing with him or anyone else here.

I think you should honestly.

daw840

Go ahead and throw my name on that list. Just picked it up two days ago. Level 12 Elemental (I think, whatever the chick is, lol.)

XBL ID: DarkQberto

Time Zone: EST

Blizzard

Banned
TurtleSnatcher said:
The point of posting names is so we don't waste our own time with the same player. If he is indeed a ninja looter then please post their name so I'm not forced to waste my time playing with him or anyone else here.

I think you should honestly.
Yeah, people may bitch about snitches, but in a game like this the ENTIRE point of having Steam or GAF friends is that you have people to play with who aren't pirates, hackers, or complete jerks, and who will give you the option of getting the weapon or give it to you after the battle or whatever. If someone steals all the loot and runs, refusing to discuss it at all, then post the name and they can defend themselves on here or whatnot if they feel they were in the right.

We'll figure out what's going on.
500x_phxR.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I agree with Phoenix up there with the caveat that, if their name isn't on this list to begin with, don't bother telling us their name as they don't belong there anyway. But if they are, I'd like to avoid letting him/her into my games as well. :-/

I pledge to be the best coop partner ever for you guys! At the beginning of each session I'll what kind of stuff you're looking for so I can know to notify you if it catches my eye.

eznark

Banned
I have "multiple profiles associated with my account" however when I try to choose either it tells me the nickname is already taken. Yeah, I know, by me.

Woo hoo, figured it out.

GameSpy: eznark

Artadius

Hey folks, some of you have been requesting me to join your games and stuff recently. If it's during the day, chances are I'm just fooling around during work (I'm lucky enough to have a home office as a consultant heh) so I'm not looking to do much of any real co-op play.

If I don't respond in the evenings or at night, I'm likely already helping some friends out... quite a few of my WoW guildies got the game so I'm helping them quite a bit.

Im about to start playing the game for a few hours so if anyone hasnt started yet and wants to go at it co-op from level 1 let me know. GT is already on the list, but just in case if youre just reading this my gamertag is: el devilchicken

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Does anyone have a low level corrosive/shock weapon they are willing to give away?

I'm a level 13 Siren on the PS3 and the corrosive/shock kills are the last two checkpoints I need on the "12 days of Pandora" achievement/trophy requirement. And I can't seem to find any of these in shops or off loot drops. :(

grumble

TheSeks said:
Does anyone have a low level corrosive/shock weapon they are willing to give away?

I'm a level 13 Siren on the PS3 and the corrosive/shock kills are the last two checkpoints I need on the "12 days of Pandora" achievement/trophy requirement. And I can't seem to find any of these in shops or off loot drops. :(

If you're on PS3, I can give one (or ten) away. PSN: gordonrumble

If we can join a game, that is. I'm level 35.

You should be able to find one within an area or two though, they get very common so you might want to just get one yourself soon.

dakilla13 said:
Hey guys, my friend and I are interested in joining a group for a 4 pack on Steam if anyone has open spots/is down

Hey there, PM me your steam name. I am getting two copies, so you and your friend would round out the order.

Drahcir

I just started the game and I'm at level 5. Playing single player right now, but would like to be added!

PSN: drahcirious

KiKaL

Hey I have one extra copy of borderlands for PC. The 4th guy of the group seem's to not want to trust me when my steam profile shows that I have gifted 3 l4d2 games and 2 borderland. So if someone would like to take this off my hands PM me. I'm of course selling it for $33.75

edit- gone

Dash

Anyone up for a game when the game unlocks on Monday?

Add me to the list please. Steam: halliger.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Well, I got my copy all preloaded.

Steam: fallengorn
Gamespy: fallengorn

eznark said:
I have "multiple profiles associated with my account" however when I try to choose either it tells me the nickname is already taken. Yeah, I know, by me.

Woo hoo, figured it out.
Yeah, their system is retarded. Confused the hell out of me too.

eznark

Banned
Just started up, cool opening.

GameSpy id: eznark

Feel free to add me.

I'm playing a hunter for now, see how it goes.

Artadius

Anyone have any luck connecting to someone else's game on PC version yet? No luck here. Me and friends have us all added to each other's in game friends list, but can't connect to anyone's games.

Teknoman

Gamespy ID: Teknoman_EX

Play in Host mode and then Private if you want others to join from your Gamespy friends list...until we can bug Gearbox to make it Steam friendly.

Dash

GameSpy ID: DashJH. Only on the first chapter, and will only start in two hours. Add me or PM me if you want to start a fresh game with me around 10:00 EST!

Anyone having trouble joining multiplayer games? I try to look for a server, but then my computer locks up every time.

Steam: Motleycoat
GamespyID: Motleycoat

Top Bottom