• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

jchap

Zou still has an amature style and isn't well suited to try and stop people. He will always be big in China so they will probably continue to protect him. He can probably get a world title and hold on to it for a while. I don't think hes really ready for the very top of the division and he probably shouldn't move up.

AfroMW

Zou still has an amature style and isn't well suited to try and stop people. He will always be big in China so they will probably continue to protect him. He can probably get a world title and hold on to it for a while. I don't think hes really ready for the very top of the division and he probably shouldn't move up.

But wouldn't that mean he will have to go up against a legit hard hitter in that division he is in right now as a real test eventually?

Dunno if anyone has seen this yet but this got me

B3GEHp7CAAE0pgk.jpg

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Forget it, Algieri isn't winning this, already got a messed up eye.

edit: there we go

kagete

Is Algieri always this polite? This is some The Contender level of niceties.

EDIT: Yeah he's a good kid alright, just did the Tebow for everyone.

jchap

Algeri is fighting like its a close fight and he can win on points. At some point hes going to have to try and trade.

Top Bottom