• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

Didn't get a chance to see the fight but the impression I am getting is that Chris Algeiri=
irishterry-display-image.jpg

Turin

Banned
Maybe Bob should shut up about Cowboys Stadium. Floyd is way too prickly for that. It would have to be his idea as pathetic as that is.

3Sixty

British card tonight was abit disappointing.

Watched it in the pub but thought Junior had done enough inside work to beat Saunders. Champions decision for me.

Fury Chisora went exactly like the complete mismatch said it would.

British card tonight was abit disappointing.

Watched it in the pub but thought Junior had done enough inside work to beat Saunders. Champions decision for me.

Fury Chisora went exactly like the complete mismatch said it would.

I had it 7-5 Saunders but there were 3/4 rounds that could've gone either way.

Crawford looked awesome. They have a nice thing going there too, selling out his hometown place...could be a way to get a better fighter in the ring of there's $$$ on the table from the live gate.

Fury looked ok, Wlad destroys him obviously. Let's stop trying to make Chisora a thing, ok?

Tom_Cody

Looks like Kovalev vs Pascal for 14th March has been made, which is a pretty good fight.
Excellent fight.

It is quite amazing that Kovalev has found himself in the driver's seat of the 175 division after all of the horseplay that occurred earlier this year.

If/when he every fights Stevenson he will be the one dictating the terms.

Tom_Cody

Holy shit, Khan vs Alexander is this weekend. Fight snuck by out of nowhere.
I'm really looking forward to this one. It's a shame that it didn't happen last year like it was supposed to. That said, this extra year has probably allowed Khan to better acclimate to 147. And it's given him more time to work with Virgil Hunter.

TuXx

I'm really looking forward to this one. It's a shame that it didn't happen last year like it was supposed to. That said, this extra year has probably allowed Khan to better acclimate to 147. And it's given him more time to work with Virgil Hunter.

Khan looked good against Collazo and has improved with Virgil, but I'm still riding with Devon on this one. I know if Khan keeps it close they'll give him a decision so Devon's gotta be on his A game.

Tom_Cody

Khan looked good against Collazo and has improved with Virgil, but I'm still riding with Devon on this one. I know if Khan keeps it close they'll give him a decision so Devon's gotta be on his A game.
IMO Khan looked sensational in the Collazo fight. He showed control and stayed within himself; the element of his game that he most needed to work on. It's a shame that he hasn't been back in the ring since then.

That said, Khan is only one fight removed from his abysmal performance against Julio Diaz and three fights removed from his unnecessary TKO loss to Danny Garcia. And Devon Alexander is a class fighter. I could see this going either way.

see5harp

Regardless of his chin, I'm always down to see Khan fight. Guy has crazy fast hands and is just really fun to watch because you never know what's gonna happen.

Top Bottom