• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

jimbor

Banned
Anybody watching Khan- Alexander tonight? I know I won't stay up for it but I'll watch it tomorrow morning on demand. It's a genuine pick 'em fight for me although leaning ever so slightly towards Alexander.

Turin

Banned
I'll watch the Bradley fight then watch Khan - Alexander on recording.

I kind of think Khan could win on points but Alexander might have something up his sleeve. Khan's chin is always a factor. I don't really have a pick.

Fox318

so Floyd broke his silence and called Pac out and Arum for holding up the fight the previous times they negotiated.
Floyd doesn't want to split the ppv and he wants to protect his record.

Didn't his last ppv do pretty bad in terms of buyrate?

Floyd should have the fight or retire.

Turin

Banned
I don't see Floyd fighting Alexander, young southpaw that's quicker than him? No way.

I agree that Floyd would be more hesitant to fight Devon than Khan but that's more due to the lack of fanbase and the fact that he's not as obviously vulnerable.

I'm down for either one if Pacquiao doesn't happen. The could actually market either guy as being faster than Floyd to help sell the fight.

abuC

I agree that Floyd would be more hesitant to fight Devon than Khan but that's more due to the lack of fanbase and the fact that he's not as obviously vulnerable.

I'm down for either one if Pacquiao doesn't happen. The could actually market either guy as being faster than Floyd to help sell the fight.

True, Alexander has no fanbase, so Floyd is probably praying Khan will win, especially since Khan's chin is glass.

Diego Chaves vs Tim Bradley on HBO tonight also.

abuC

Too much stuff on tonight. Trying to watch 4 channels at once between HBO, Show, UFC on Fox and World Series of Fighting.

Thurman looks good so far.

How I look

F110410MS03.jpg

jchap

Any scrub can KO Khan if a shot is landed. It's why Khan's fights are so exciting. What will prevail: his enormous talent or weak chin?

Also, Alexander is pretty solid.

Turin

Banned
Khan's looking very good, even if wild.

The cause of anxiety is if Alexander connects on just one good right hook......

Top Bottom