• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Dillian Whyte vs Anthony Joshua? They don't seem to like each other too much, would love to see two young heavyweights go at it.

Whyte looked pretty average tonight, unless he steps it up AJ will make quick work of him.

pixelation

i

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/i...t-more-2100-seats-available-low-ticket-prices

I'm happy, that "boxer" deserves no love. No way he retires after tonight's bout.

I think Salido feels that Martinez' punches lack zip now; he's flailing away now and exhausted. Those body shots have taken their toll; don't know what's keeping Martinez up.

PR_rambo

Banned
This ref has done a bad job IMO, a lot of Muy Thai clinches from Salido, really made this fight a bit underwhelming

EDIT: Not to mention the slip that was ruled a knockdown

PR_rambo

Banned
Nah a draw is fair, win decisively, leave no doubt, dont just rely on activity alone, especially when they are scraping punches from clinches and etc

Keep Drakulich away from the 3rd fight

I mean we've known this was a shit fight from the moment it was signed, I'll be glad when Floyd is finally done.

Brilliant fighter but I'm tired of him squandering his immense talent on guys like Berto.

Top Bottom