• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

I hate to double-post, but the GGG-Lemieux official weigh-in was a couple hours ago. The earlier start time means someone was itching to rehydrate...

GGG at 159.4, Lemule at 159.8.

Lemieux stripped down to nothing to make weight. To me, he looked a little drawn. Gennady's been training around 165 for a while so he looked like he normally does.

abuC

Crazy to think about the hype when Alexander was coming up... Floyd saying he's passing the torch to him back in 2010 or whenever it was. Dude has been done for a minute, though.

Floyd has a terrible eye for talent it seems, never saw the hype with Alexander either.

Tenebrous

Ready?

giphy.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
In how long more or less is the fight supposed to be? Three hours or less? I'm watching hockey, should be over in less than three hours.

El Topo

Wait, is Golovkin-Lemieux today? Fuck.

Edit:
Argh. On the one hand the fight's free, on the other hand it starts (maybe) at 4/5am over here.

Tubie

Wait, is Golovkin-Lemieux today? Fuck.

Edit:
Argh. On the one hand the fight's free, on the other hand it starts (maybe) at 4/5am over here.

It will be worth it to stay up, Chocolatito fights before GGG.

Also screw you Europeans and your free fights that are PPV here!

kinggroin

Banned
Fuuuuu we are already off to fireworks. Damn.

Edit: O'Kane body shots are looking effective. Seems to have slowed down johnson a enough to let him control the end of that second round.

Tubie

I will no longer root for golovkin. Fuck Trump.

Well he probably doesn't follow american politics so much, and what was he supposed to do? say no to Trump, and in that, make a political statement?

He probably doesn't want to be rude to anyone in America, specially since he wants to become mainstream asap.

Top Bottom