• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

PR_rambo

Banned
LOL and this mediocre boxer be bitching about a rematch with Garcia.

He's a home run hitter, but can't succeed unless it's in dominating fashion really.

EDIT: THE MACHINE GOT SHUT THE F DOWN

LOL and this mediocre boxer be bitching about a rematch with Garcia.

He's a home run hitter, but can't succeed unless it's in dominating fashion really.

EDIT: THE MACHINE GOT SHUT THE F DOWN

garcia would lose a rematch. lucas needs to talk to maidana about expanding his skills. Maidana was once like him and joined garcia, got that jab and his skills up.

Turin

Banned
Yeah. I couldn't give a fuck less about Broner. He'll never fight Crawford because of HBO and Al Haymon which is convenient. Maybe they'll feed him to Errol Spence at some point.

It's gonna be real interesting to see how Terrance deals with Postol's rangy style.

Tenebrous

They'd fill the O2 easily, and yeah, maybe even Wembley. Khan is more of a household name than Froch/Groves were, so I'd have pretty high expectations with Eddie behind the event.

kinggroin

Banned
This has been a great year for the sport I think we can all agree. Even considering the PAC/mayweather fiasco (which was still entertaining to experience)

abuC

That has to the KO of the year.

Oct_10__2015_22_23.0.gif

Oct_10__2015_22_29.0.gif

Oct_10__2015_22_31.0.gif

So I heard the hopeful number of PPV buys for Saturday's GGG vs Lemieux is 300,000. I'm on the fence about buying it (leaning towards not buying it), but I do hope it sells well because GGG is a great fighter and deserves it. I just hope he has the marketability to make it big time.

So I heard the hopeful number of PPV buys for Saturday's GGG vs Lemieux is 300,000. I'm on the fence about buying it (leaning towards not buying it), but I do hope it sells well because GGG is a great fighter and deserves it. I just hope he has the marketability to make it big time.

Buy a PPV, support ya boy!

Turin

Banned
Devon got away from the weights. Not having the benefit he was probably hoping for. You can't just play with your body like that. Especially a fighter.

But yeah, I thought he was overhyped when he was a prospect and it looks like I was right.

Top Bottom