• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

3Sixty

Lennox <3

The 10-7 first round makes it very unlikely O'Kane gets a decision here. Though i think he's won more rounds than the judges will give him.

Tubie

Lennox <3

The 10-7 first round makes it very unlikely O'Kane gets a decision here. Though i think he's won more rounds than the judges will give him.

I'm amazed at the amount of punishment he has been able to take without even slowing down.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
These brunettes are HAWT!

One of them is constantly trying to get on cam.

Tubie

I'd say Canelo would have the best shot. Cotto to me would be kind of iffy, only because I question his chin and he is kind of easy to lump up.

Canelo has more power, but Cotto is the better boxer of the two and also has a lot of power.

Honestly we'll know who would be better against GGG after the Cotto-Canelo fight and the winner of that has no choice but to fight GGG anyway.

What a time to be a fan of a dead sport (according to casual watchers)!

Canelo has more power, but Cotto is the better boxer of the two and also has a lot of power.

Honestly we'll know who would be better against GGG after the Cotto-Canelo fight and the winner of that has no choice but to fight GGG anyway.

What a time to be a fan of a dead sport (according to casual watchers)!

hmm I think canelo at this juncture is a better boxer than cotto. He really improved after that floyd loss.

ggg is good but some are over hyping him a bit too fast.

I'm mostly with you. I think there are a few fighters that will bring him back down to earth once he decides to start fighting higher caliber fighters. Plus @ 33, he really needs to be on the fast track while he's still dexterous.

Damn Viloria can take it, but it looks like he's getting chopped down. The way Roman throws his combos reminds me of Finito Lopez; he just flows with it.

Top Bottom