• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
https://twitter.com/MattHDGamer/status/675820051556077568/video/1

Final uppercut.

Pauli's reaction, lol.

CWD_ltaWwAAVPgt.jpg

3Sixty

Whyte had a decent chin to be fair and the 1st 2 rounds he was making it interesting. Took some nasty shots in there. Joshua was caught and a little stunned by certainly not hurt.

Heavy KO though, was concerned for Whyte for a moment.

Turin

Banned
Roy, please retire for fucks sake. We want to understand what you say as a commentator.

Anthony, please save the heavyweight division.

3Sixty

Roy Jones should have stopped years ago but he was fighting bums not getting hurt and clearly enjoys boxing.

But when he is taking heavy KO's hes got to stop.

Beautiful KO finish by Joshua. Hearn says Dereck Chisora is next for him, he should beat him which will set up a Haye fight late next year.

12357551_734670819998svqty.jpg

Somewhere in the U.A.E. getting that Arab oil money. #Dubai #AbuDhabi #TBE #TMT

Mayweather / Pacquiao II in Abu Dhabi 2016

Tater Tot

"My God... it's full of Starch!"
I don't think that Golovkin is still that huge of a draw to just pay 4 million for a belt essentially. However, once he KOs a superstar he will then ascend into a household name. He was on the verge of it years ago with JCC jr, who later backed out of the fight.

I was hoping Andy Lee would retain his WBO belt because he was dead set on facing GGG. Unfortunately for GGG, he is currently int he same situation as prime Tyson where everyone was afraid of him and it was dificult to get fights. If you see a guy KO 32 guys and you are his 33rd opponent, what is in it for you? unless you can get some kind of huge monetary reward out of it.

It make sense that he is asking for 4m.

Turin

Banned
As a Bradley fan, I'm actually glad Tim gets one last crack at him.

Obviously I'm rooting for Timmy. I think he has a fairly good chance. Teddy's not going to let him fight like a dumbass this time and Manny's in the twilight of his career.

Looks like Brook v Khan is finally going to happen this year. Hearn expects a fight to take place in June at Wembley Stadium.

Brook knocks Khan into retirement.

Warren confirms Golovkin's team have put a sizeable amount of money on the table for a unification fight against Saunders.

untitled-1nmko2.jpg

David Haye's comeback fight will be shown on Youtube after he snubbed UK networks ITV and C4, he feels he can make more money from a Youtube broadcast?

Top Bottom