• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brave Frontier |OT| No puzzles, just dragons

Phades

At 1/2 energy cost, four fold pillar in st lamia's final dungeon series is the best if i recall correctly. 5 energy for 2600 points (520 exp to energy ratio). After that, you are looking at end game maps in Mirvana being the divine emperor at 23 energy to 7,100 exp (308.7 energy to exp ratio).

Time investment is going to favor four fold pillar as well. I think i did a breakdown on this before where you would only have about an hour or so downtime at worst up through the 80s in summoner levels. Post level 120 it gets worse though. If we are also at 1 energy per 3 minutes, that pretty much flies out the window for near unlimited uptime for grinding since it takes a fair amount of time to auto battle any of the maps. I haven't checked if the game updated that or not. I could be reading a comment out of context too.

edit: spelling

chrono01

Ill hook u up. Pm sent 4 star max BTW.
I received your PM, as well as the Luka. I managed to obtain my second Hatsune Miku this morning [I want five of them], and she turned out to be an Anima. She will compliment Luka well. :)

Now they just need to release Rin, Len, and Kaito so we can have a full team of Voc@loid.

Thanks again, Draxal!

Anyone got a spare Luka code?
I'm still farming Hatsune Miku.
Man, I've been getting a ton of Crystals and burst frogs. I've been saving all my points since August. Its paying off big now.

broz0rs

I'm definitely gonna try and grind out some more honor points and levels during this I think, lol.

What place had the best XP to Energy ratio?

it's the 2nd to last thunder level of St. Lamia.

I agree with everybody else, honor rolls are insane right now. This is the time to just run the starter level and use up everybody on your friends list. I'd use a gem or two.

chrono01

I just went through 40 Magic Gems, hoping for a Luther, and getting nothing out of it. I did get two dupe Uda, though, as well as a Kajah. Yay? [Not really.]

This game can be incredibly upsetting sometimes. I know, it's all RNG, but still. I really need a decent Attacking Fire Unit. I don't even have an Aisha. I need one for my Zelnite team.

I have 10 more, but I'm angry at wasting my Magic Gems so I'll be saving them [maybe for tomorrow, hoping for a Zelha].

Draxal

Sorry guys I only got two codes and used one for myself. Gumi actually had a pretty big booth there I was kinda surprised.

Lockon

I have been hoarding burst frogs for a long time. Right now I have over 30 of them.
I want to use them but most units I want to get BB up is still at BB level 1. I want to get to at least BB 4-5 first.

Now I don't have many stoage space left because of these frongs. Man, I don't know what to do.

I have been hoarding burst frogs for a long time. Right now I have over 30 of them.
I want to use them but most units I want to get BB up is still at BB level 1. I want to get to at least BB 4-5 first.

Now I don't have many stoage space left because of these frongs. Man, I don't know what to do.

Buys more space...

I started this game 2 weeks ago. It is horribly addictive.

Limit

Need some advice here on team building as well. The following are my units:

3 stars:
Strategist Weiss
Snow blade stya
Thunder eze

4 stars:
Sky king falma
gold warrior Rina
Prodigy themis
Dictator lily matah
Half blood lira
Great falcon ziz
Light blade alyut X2

5 stars:
Malnaplis
Scythe god Alice

From my limited understanding of the game, as I am still new, a rainbow team is what I should go for and what I have been striving towards for the week or so of me playing this game. I have been using sky king falma as my leader and trying to grind out Evo materials for everyone. My falma team is composed of:
Themis
Matah
Malnaplis
Alice

For my themis team I am thinking:
Rina
Matah
Malnaplis

And then I am obviously missing green and red. Can anyone point out to me places to grind for best green and red units one can get?

I have also been contemplating assembling a dark team around Alice but then I will lose an awesome healer in themis. Same for thunder team.

Any advice is appreciated.

I like one too. plz PM if anything.

Anyway, it's awesome that gumi shortened the energy charge rate.
And with the evo dungeons open for this week, I should be able to evolve most of my units in no time, giving me more space.

Danj

So I just got invited to this by Nikashi and actually it seems pretty awesome for an F2P game. Currently trying to get the special Miku that seems to be an event that's on at the moment. I finally got a team that can beat her without dying, now I just need for her to drop >.>

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Okay GAF, I embarrassed myself at the Gumi booth at NYCC and took a handful of Luka codes so I could share the love with GAF. I have 5 to give away so the first 5 to PM me get one. Oh, and you must have at least one post in this thread!

Lockon

Okay GAF, I embarrassed myself at the Gumi booth at NYCC and took a handful of Luka codes so I could share the love with GAF. I have 5 to give away so the first 5 to PM me get one. Oh, and you must have at least one post in this thread!

Thanks for the code! Really appreciated it.

Limit

So there is no option to increase size of one's friend list? Because if there is, I certainly can't find it. Oh, and for the moment I have assembled my rainbow team and was able to upgrade themis to 5 stars for 50% boost. Looking for and accepting any and all fellow rainbow team leaders.

ID: 27222868

pm sent. Please. And thanks for giving them away!

Xerotwo

I also sent a PM earlier. Thanks again!

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I would have loved a Luka Code, might have brought new variations to my Rainbow squad useage! That and Megane is the best song on Project Diva XD

I expected to get 1 character up originally this weekend... now I have Dia, Zellah, Ophelia, and Luther all up to their 6 stars. And 2 of them with Super Brave Burst Unlocked. This summon event and increased energy rate has really blown the doors open on advancing in the game... can really get a LOT done in a shorter amount of time.

Grinding it out to get level 90, hopefully I have enough team cost to finally put a fully evo Elimo on the team. Having him hover at 80 for weeks and a ton of burst frogs is killing me. Also finished Red Swordsman Furlong for no real reason lol.

Seriously hope a final form for Zelnite comes soon...

Also sent a PM. Thanks for doing this.

It's going to be hard to go back to "normal" after this event is over.

I've already capped BB on 5 different units(Luther, Lira, Falron, Ophelia, and Deemo), and did so while evolving my Luther/Zellha/Uda squad to 6* by using Honor summon crystals based off all the honor I get farming BB fuses. Currently working on SBBing my first 6* Zellha.

My Arena party is a lot more successful with level 10 BBs than level 3-4 BBs.

Corgi

Banned
Grinding it out to get level 90, hopefully I have enough team cost to finally put a fully evo Elimo on the team. Having him hover at 80 for weeks and a ton of burst frogs is killing me. Also finished Red Swordsman Furlong for no real reason lol.

Seriously hope a final form for Zelnite comes soon...
My elimo been 5 star for months because I rather 6 star other guys on my team lol. His sbb doesn't seem that essential. And healers aren't really needed for the most part late game.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Sorry guys, I received a ton of PMs (more than I would have thought considering the number of people posting here!), all gone. I'll see if my friends got any codes to use.

Corgi

Banned
heard elza is super hot unit. Is it because of her SBB and i guess leader skill?

being jobless makes me iffy about money spending :(

heard elza is super hot unit. Is it because of her SBB and i guess leader skill?

being jobless makes me iffy about money spending :(
Its both. Felneus leader skill with Douglas SBB is freaking HOT!

I only had 2 summons. First summon, is my first 6 star summon ever, a lord Kajah. Well, I already have a 4 star Anima Kajah. I'l still keep him. I use my last 5 gems and I get an oracle Elza! She's the only one I wanted. I'm not even mad.

Corgi

Banned
gah all these elza pulls im reading everywhere... so tempting!

buuut i need Daruvanshal/ Oulu more.

guess ill wait for when those 6* are out.

Phades

Here's one more! 5 pulls

Sodis (dupe)
Grybe (dupe)
Alyut (dupe)
Arius (Great!)
Elza (A) (AWESOME!!!)

Lol, so I guess in a week or so I'm not going to see your felenus anymore. :p

Congrats. The one thing I've noticed through casual observation is that a lot more folks have been reporting anima versions recently. Maybe we are finally bucking the oracles everywhere fallacy.

LupusWarrior

Neo Member
I`m not usually a fan of phone games but I stumbled across this game the other day. I decided to give it a look because I saw a post on twitter about Hatsune Miku being in the game. This game has blown me away with how in depth it is. So many features for a free game. The best part is most phone games are constantly pushing you and spamming you with IGP but not this one. The option is there but I can breathe in knowing that I can play the game to full potential without it. I look forward to becoming stronger and hopefully there is a nice and cool community here on NeoGaf (which I am also new too).

Corgi

Banned
am surprised the subreddit isn't posted in the OP. probably the best resource for the game atm. The mod there does pretty fantastic unit analysis.

Selner

Hello!

I played this game something like a year ago. I've probably got some posts on the older pages of this thread.

While messing around with random games I decided to reinstall this one. I have no clue why I stopped. It is great fun to play.

I stopped around lvl24, at the Tower of Morgan.

I played a bunch this weekend, and took advantage of the current Level Up Campaign to crank up the levels on several of my units, and I've got a couple Crystal xp things saved up for a worthwhile unit.

I managed to pick up a 5th gem while playing and pulled a Lord Elza. I've totally forgotten what to look for in the Lord/Anima/Whatever type stuff... so I've got a bit of reading to do to catch up.

Can't recall most of my units at the moment, but I don't think my original couple of free pulls were particually good. I know I've got Pixie Royal guy, whatever his name is. And Undine, some sort of Water Dragon and a Lich I think. I believe a Rage Beast was also one of my first pulls.

Danj

Don't suppose anyone got a spare one of those Luka codes that were apparently given out at NYCC?

I entered the giveaway on the subreddit but don't imagine I'll win.

broz0rs

Got Elza (Guardian) on my third pull. Pretty satisfied with it. My dark team is going to be wicked strong when her six stars form is up.

I'm so going to miss this level up event. I took four units to SBB, and I typically average about one SBB a month.

Question for GAFers, do you guys grind for Metal mimics through the vortex or do you just evolve them? I've ran that lv.2 vortex ten times and it only dropped once.

Corgi

Banned
So many units to level, not enough metal keys. D=

or honor points :(

there still isn't a good enough place to grind support feeds. michele is super stubborn on lvling that bb :(

positive note, after like 30 tries i finally got a zebra. anima too! Think i did pretty well vs other people's luck.

Got Elza (Guardian) on my third pull. Pretty satisfied with it. My dark team is going to be wicked strong when her six stars form is up.

I'm so going to miss this level up event. I took four units to SBB, and I typically average about one SBB a month.

Question for GAFers, do you guys grind for Metal mimics through the vortex or do you just evolve them? I've ran that lv.2 vortex ten times and it only dropped once.

I always run the level 2 Vortex. I'll have 10 runs where I get 0-1, but then I'll have 2 runs where I get 3. It seems to average out.

And it takes me less energy on average than it would take to replace the God and the 200K Zel.

KemoSabe

Omg the JP Version has so much more content...
I would love to try raid mode but i cant understand a word.
Hope they bring it to the na Version soon.

Uthred

Tempted to give this a go, does it follow the seemingly omnipresent "Rule of Reroll" and if so what should I be aiming for?

Xetherion

Did 6 pulls during the Elza batch so far...

4* Eric not a bad Dark unit, only need 1 more for full mono Dark (fused Mifune away)
6* Grybe holy crap my first 6*. Good anti-Water leader
4* Zelnite heck yeah
4* Rina omw to a mono Thunder team with Grybe as leader
4* Alyut dupe
4* Phee dupe

Happy with first 4 pulls, last 2 pulls are disappointing though. Also 6 pulls and not a single one of the new units in this batch is lame. I really want Elza, tempted to buy more amazon coins...

Uthred, there's this unit tier list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_5uSOQ2yLIUAy6HU98ixZzKRiHCM-bUVjdLb9tXMYiY/pubhtml

It might be a couple months out of date but i doubt too much has changed.

Uthred

broz0rs

Tempted to give this a go, does it follow the seemingly omnipresent "Rule of Reroll" and if so what should I be aiming for?

The first pull I'm positive is rigged to give you a first gen unit and they are the worst units you can get in the game. The 2nd pull is legit, but the time to get there is probably not worth rerolling if you get a bad unit.

As a former P&D player, I don't think rerolling is worth it and the leader unit is not as crucial in BF than P&D. The best type of leader to get early is a rainbow unit (25-50% boost if five elements are in your team)

LupusWarrior

Neo Member
I looked on the wiki, and for level 1 the drop rate is 5%, level 2 is 10%, and level 3 is 25%. I don't have enough energy to do level 3 so I've been doing level 2 over and over again and I still haven't got her. Gotta play lots before the event is gone in 5 days XD

Corgi

Banned
I looked on the wiki, and for level 1 the drop rate is 5%, level 2 is 10%, and level 3 is 25%. I don't have enough energy to do level 3 so I've been doing level 2 over and over again and I still haven't got her. Gotta play lots before the event is gone in 5 days XD

or you'd probably should be able to level to enough to do level3!

she's a solid free unit and killer in arena.

Top Bottom