• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brave Frontier |OT| No puzzles, just dragons

They're unique codes.

Another code that I forgot I had. Quote to see, I'm not sure if there's the 1 is a 1 or a lowercase L or an uppercase I, so try multiple combos, and please post when claimed.
Well there is no way to know since there is a bug when entering the code a 2nd time, it'll accepts it. Code can be random and it'll work.
It won't let me input the code a 3rd time with a different combination. Oh well.

Corgi

Banned
Well there is no way to know since there is a bug when entering the code a 2nd time, it'll accepts it. Code can be random and it'll work.
It won't let me input the code a 3rd time with a different combination. Oh well.

valid codes would always work, but only the first guy would get the reward i think.

So far, I have 3 Mikus; 2 Breakers and 1 Guardian.
I've been on a real evolving spree.

EDIT: got a 4th one before closing; an Anima. What do you think?

Phades

3 million zel disappear quite quickly after going on a huge leveling/fusing spree :(

No joke. That SMP helped me out a lot. I managed to run it 11 times yesterday. Not a whole lot of crystals, but plenty of gods. Got a lot of my units pushed up to evolution threshold and or topped out. Just missing BB levels on a couple of folks really.

Also, lol, I somehow figured Birgitte2004 would be the first to post the joy of success on that new dungeon series. That new sphere seems rather useful and annoying to face against in the arena.

Also, lol, I somehow figured Birgitte2004 would be the first to post the joy of success on that new dungeon series. That new sphere seems rather useful and annoying to face against in the arena.

It didn't even occur to me to put it in my Arena Sphere lineup. Hmm.

Apparently Nalmika and Dilma just combo up to destroy these trials. Too bad I didn't think of it/don't have any friends using those as leaders anyway.

I did notice Juggernaut could have statuses inflicted on him, I guess I just didn't pay attention to what that meant...I just killed him before he could heal.

Having a party strong enough to take out Juggernaut that fast made Weiss take forever. My method of killing him was literally guard every turn until he'd attack my tree enough to get BB from Lily, then go all out, finishing up with a tree heal...then repeat. Took what felt like hundreds of turns.

Phades

It didn't even occur to me to put it in my Arena Sphere lineup. Hmm.
Food for thought on that retailiation effect. It mimics the drop check and element typing of a single hit originating from the character that has it equipped.

While it doesn't matter right now, rogen, for example has 20 checks on a single hit...

Apparently Nalmika and Dilma just combo up to destroy these trials. Too bad I didn't think of it/don't have any friends using those as leaders anyway.
Yeah, I tried to mention dilma directly for a different reason and alluded towards him in regard to the defense ignore stuff. I completely passed over the status effect bit, since I have other major issues before considering streamlining along those lines. On a couple of those fights, having curse stick or injury helps. I just don't know which fits where, since I can't do them all myself. I personally was considering a vishra lead at one point though, since I actually have him and leveled to max, but lacking full SBB training.

Having a party strong enough to take out Juggernaut that fast made Weiss take forever. My method of killing him was literally guard every turn until he'd attack my tree enough to get BB from Lily, then go all out, finishing up with a tree heal...then repeat. Took what felt like hundreds of turns.

I honestly don't know if/how i'll beat him. I just recently unlocked Radyn's SBB for the defense ignore, but wiess could wreck him pretty easy. Lava though, would get wrecked just as easily since mine is oracle crippling her HP and her defense isn't that great either. Seriously, the earth units got a massive spotlight on them this time around.

Phades

think i should be able to tackle totem gods later this week. whats the best guides/analysis around?

The reddit one has been updated to include turn listing/behavior for the "important" fights (juggernaught/abbadon) if you feel like spoiling yourself on the discovery aspect for those.

It is interesting, just not useful to me just quite yet. I tried to outline important factors of this earlier, but to get technical it isn't anything close to doing a step by step proceedure (similar to maxwell trial) like what they threw up there. I'd wager Appinvasion has one as well, but I can't read them atm. There is a lot of collaboration between reddit and appinvasion for bravefrontier. Appinvasion, in general, tends to be the tip of the spear for things though.

Birgitte2004 would need to chime in on how necessary those style of walkthoughs would be for optimal vs sub-optimal completion since Birgitte already completed it.

Corgi

Banned
yeah, busy leveling folks, but i feel like i should be able to handle it with my current team im fostering for it.

michele - for attack buff
raydn - for def ignore
lily matah - for bb generation
tree- for healing/status
lilith- dps

The team I used for Trials 1 and 3 was Zellha, Zellha, Michele, Tree, Lily Matah/Deemo leads.

For Trial 2 I swapped out a Zellhas for Douglas since Weiss and Juggernaut are both Thunder, but I left the one Zellha in for Injury/Weakness.

Corgi's team should have little issue with the first and 3rd Trial due to Raydn, as long as the Tree has status immunity. The Second Trial is hard to say, as much as Weiss sucks you can gem your way through if you want to, but you MUST have Curse/Paralyze or a lot of damage to kill Juggernaut, and I have no idea just how much his defense is so don't know how much Raydn will help get there in 10 turns. My gut says you'll be fine if all your BBs are maxed. Be warned that Juggernaut does have a BB reducer attack.

Cleared all 3 trials for Trials of the Gods. Trial 2 definitely is a pain by far.

Trial 1, I ran Grah lead, Dilma, Tree, Melchio, Tiara and Lily Matah helper.

Trial 2, I ran Lily Matah lead, Dilma, Tree, Melchio, Darvenshel and Uda helper.

Trial 3, I ran Lily Marshall lead, Dilma, Tree, Melchio, Darvanshel and Graham lead.

On trial 2, took over 2 hours to kill Juggernaut, but he stops healing somewhere around 10-15 heals. Yep, a war of attrition there. Trial 3 was a breeze.

My Dilma with his new shiny sphere. Maybe I should use him for arena lol!

Lan_97

Just got through Trial 2. What a relief. I tried some of the appinvasion advice about cursed sword and I accidentally only crafted to cursed sabre. In 3 rounds of healing, I never got curse to stick once. Luckily, I was able to just barely burst Juggernaut down before he healed for the 4th time. Unfortunately, I had to gem once through Luna and again when I failed to realize resolute would destroy my team.

Deemo (lead)
Zelnite
Douglas
Melchio
Lancia
Zelnite (friend)

Corgi

Banned
finally got around to try grand gaia chronicles and took down lance.

I can see why you get quite a bit of gems as rewards, because unless you have some real specific setup, there is no way you can survive lol.

Was pretty much just relying on the full BB charge from gems for my crit team lol.

ridiculous.

Xetherion

I'd like to start taking down Miracle Totems if I am able so I can start evolving my 5* units. Any advice on how to build a squad for beating Miracle Totems? I am Summoner level 61 so my unit Cost is limited. I have the following notable units:

6* Grybe (B) (I don't really use him due to my limited Cost)
5* Elza (L)
5* Alyut (B)
5* Phee (A)
5* Mariudeth (B)
5* Zelnite (L)
5* Garnan (L)
5* Kagutsuchi (A)
5* Farlon (G)
5* Darvan (G)
5* Miku (B)
5* Rina (B)
5* Bran (B)
5* Rashil (A)
5* Kikuri (L)
5* Lubradine (B)
5* Lira (L)
5* Lilith (A)
4* Zephyr (A)
4* Eric (B)

Corgi

Banned
I'd like to start taking down Miracle Totems if I am able so I can start evolving my 5* units. Any advice on how to build a squad for beating Miracle Totems? I am Summoner level 61 so my unit Cost is limited. I have the following notable units:

5* Elza (L)
5* Alyut (B)
5* Phee (A)
5* Mariudeth (B)
5* Zelnite (L)
5* Garnan (L)
5* Kagutsuchi (A)
5* Farlon (G)
5* Darvan (G)
5* Miku (B)
5* Rina (B)
5* Bran (B)
5* Rashil (A)
5* Kikuri (L)
5* Lubradine (B)
5* Lira (L)
5* Lilith (A)
4* Zephyr (A)
4* Eric (B)

A dark team with kikuri lead can easily take miracle totem down. So just roll with that.

Phades

5* Elza (L)
5* Alyut (B)
5* Phee (A)
5* Mariudeth (B)
5* Zelnite (L)
5* Garnan (L)
5* Kagutsuchi (A)
5* Farlon (G)
5* Darvan (G)
5* Miku (B)
5* Rina (B)
5* Bran (B)
5* Rashil (A)
5* Kikuri (L)
5* Lubradine (B)
5* Lira (L)
5* Lilith (A)
4* Zephyr (A)
4* Eric (B)

You might want to work on your summoner levels if cost is an issue with Grybe, since evolving those units will also increase their costs to similar levels.

I'm not sure how well Miku would hold up, but if she is too frail I'd go with Elza in lead instead. A possible group would be something to this effect.
I'm a little jealous of your pulls, you have good stuff there.

Miku/Elza (lead) Although if BC gen/charge rate isn't an issue, Zelnite would work here too.
Grybe
Garnan/Lubradine (if you need to be tankier use lubradine, otherwise for more damage garnan)
Rashil
Zelnite

For a friend bring a grah if you have one. If not grah, then someone who either increases crystal gen, charge rate, spark damage, themis or sgx (dark element buff will help).

The thing about this fight is that it is a pure DPS battle when fighting the miracle totem. So, basically you want stuff that heals your health (divine/holy lights good here, because it will spam AOE throughout the fight), charges bb (fujin/flutes), Ares elixer if possible or if space is a problem for items and or mono team isn't possible for ore/seals.

It will AOE attack in various elements. Two of its unique AOEs are like fighting the sybil sisters in that they are multi-element attacks hitting 3 elements each. Its regular attack is light based though.

Xetherion

You might want to work on your summoner levels if cost is an issue with Grybe, since evolving those units will also increase their costs to similar levels.

I'm not sure how well Miku would hold up, but if she is too frail I'd go with Elza in lead instead. A possible group would be something to this effect.
I'm a little jealous of your pulls, you have good stuff there.

Miku/Elza (lead) Although if BC gen/charge rate isn't an issue, Zelnite would work here too.
Grybe
Garnan/Lubradine (if you need to be tankier use lubradine, otherwise for more damage garnan)
Rashil
Zelnite

For a friend bring a grah if you have one. If not grah, then someone who either increases crystal gen, charge rate, spark damage, themis or sgx (dark element buff will help).

The thing about this fight is that it is a pure DPS battle when fighting the miracle totem. So, basically you want stuff that heals your health (divine/holy lights good here, because it will spam AOE throughout the fight), charges bb (fujin/flutes), Ares elixer if possible or if space is a problem for items and or mono team isn't possible for ore/seals.

It will AOE attack in various elements. Two of its unique AOEs are like fighting the sybil sisters in that they are multi-element attacks hitting 3 elements each. Its regular attack is light based though.

Yeah I do need to work on my summoner levels for sure. I did get pretty lucky on some of my pulls, though I'm surprised how many dupes I've gotten already. If trading units was a thing I could have hooked you up with my dupes of Zelnite, Elza, Lira, Phee, Alyut, and Homosubi/Kagutsuchi. That's actually the reason I want to get them to 6* form already, so I can fuse the dupes and raise their BB without it going back down when they evolve.

Thanks for the tips, though the Grah suggestion makes me wonder if a Zephyr lead/friend would suffice? Don't have any Grah friends atm, and a I have a friend with a 6* Zephyr so that would give an atk boost to a full Dark team which I could make with Kikuri like Corgi suggested. With Dark seals/ores I think it might be doable...

Corgi

Banned
i think you should take advantage of the current 1/2 energy quests.

4 pillar of light is pretty much the best exp/energy mission and now that its half energy, you really should abuse it imo :p

broz0rs

Thanks for the tips, though the Grah suggestion makes me wonder if a Zephyr lead/friend would suffice? Don't have any Grah friends atm, and a I have a friend with a 6* Zephyr so that would give an atk boost to a full Dark team which I could make with Kikuri like Corgi suggested. With Dark seals/ores I think it might be doable...

I don't know if a dark team would be recommended if you're fighting him the first time, especially without a Grah friend. He hits dark units really hard; I believe two AOE shots from Miracle will kill a 5* mono dark team.

You can just use any other mono color team, use seals/ores, and you'll be fine unless he hits you with three AOE blasts in a row, which is very rare. If you have a Grah or Duel friend, that would be the best.

The Dark Tower is back. Finished Estia's tower, but had to gem when she appeared twice on the 190+ floor and triple crit my healer. None of my friends had Grah as lead. Spent a gem to get a gem.

Got destroyed at Tower of the Gods at the Vargas stage. He destroyed my questing team, brought my mono water team and also wiped. Perplexed on how to beat him. I guess its time to farm my own Zebra? The difficulty spikes a lot just because of him.

Corgi

Banned
fuuuck yeah. beat trial of gods!

lily lead
raydn
michele
lilith
tree

friends: grah, dilma, grah

trial 1: simple enough. fuijied up raydn and sweeped the house.

trial 2: hardest of the 3. had to gem once against weiss. raydn is a poor choice for this trial with all the lightning folks. could almost take out juggernaut by the 2nd heal, but that lasted 2 rounds, stupid guy kept on draining my lilth. 2 gems total for this trial.

trial 3: really straightforward. first battle was easy due to the pair not doing much damage. Claris went down with raydn sbb and lilth sbb and normal attacks. Abaddon was pretty easy too. his hard hitting moves are single target, and are pretty rare. only 2 units died and i just used 1 revive because he was pretty much dead by the 2nd guy.

and to boot a 2* magress dropped! Shame no magress dropped months ago when the heroes were the first 6* lol.

Phades

Yeah I do need to work on my summoner levels for sure. I did get pretty lucky on some of my pulls, though I'm surprised how many dupes I've gotten already. If trading units was a thing I could have hooked you up with my dupes of Zelnite, Elza, Lira, Phee, Alyut, and Homosubi/Kagutsuchi. That's actually the reason I want to get them to 6* form already, so I can fuse the dupes and raise their BB without it going back down when they evolve.

Ok, well if you need a grah for this friend me ID#698633922. I'll leave mine up for tomorrow as much as possible. Max level, but the BB isn't that developed, but that shouldn't matter for this fight since it is really the dark buff along with the damage reduction and stat push that matters with him.

Also, seriously abuse the four fold pillar in st. lamia's final dungeon series like corgi mentioned. At your current level, if you did that non-stop, it will result in infinite energy for you until somewhere between level 90-100 given the current 3 minute energy refresh rate. That should give you plenty of cost should you evolve some people tomorrow.

The Dark Tower is back. Finished Estia's tower, but had to gem when she appeared twice on the 190+ floor and triple crit my healer. None of my friends had Grah as lead. Spent a gem to get a gem.

Got destroyed at Tower of the Gods at the Vargas stage. He destroyed my questing team, brought my mono water team and also wiped. Perplexed on how to beat him. I guess its time to farm my own Zebra? The difficulty spikes a lot just because of him.

According to the news, they buffed the bosses in the dark tower so expect surprises. Also, that vargas is essentially the same vargas out of the legend dungeon. He can wipe me out in one round as well, so i'm going to be stuck for a bit as well. The final boss fight after that is easier oddly enough...

Corgi

Banned
weird they buffed xenon estia tower, but the rewards aren't buffed too. Unless you REALLY need evo mat or zel.

should release a 6* or something

Xetherion

Ok, well if you need a grah for this friend me ID#698633922. I'll leave mine up for tomorrow as much as possible. Max level, but the BB isn't that developed, but that shouldn't matter for this fight since it is really the dark buff along with the damage reduction and stat push that matters with him.

Also, seriously abuse the four fold pillar in st. lamia's final dungeon series like corgi mentioned. At your current level, if you did that non-stop, it will result in infinite energy for you until somewhere between level 90-100 given the current 3 minute energy refresh rate. That should give you plenty of cost should you evolve some people tomorrow.

Friend request sent, name's Xeth in game. Thanks a lot, don't worry about leaving Grah as leader though. Decided to put it off until I get my Cost up.

Corgi

Banned
jesus. took 5 gems to take out eze.

this isn't fun. its just me and spamming bb's with my crit team, whole team gets wiped. repeat.

There is no strategy here o_O

jesus.

Phades

Friend request sent, name's Xeth in game. Thanks a lot, don't worry about leaving Grah as leader though. Decided to put it off until I get my Cost up.

Should give it a shot at least. I'll probably be flipping between farming and other stuff, but I generally only play maybe 2-3 times a day, so while i'm away it should be grah.

If you work on that dungeon that was suggested and just grind it out (most folks just autobattle it), you should be able to put up a lot of summoner levels in a day, so your target should definately be within reasonable reach.

Xetherion

Should give it a shot at least. I'll probably be flipping between farming and other stuff, but I generally only play maybe 2-3 times a day, so while i'm away it should be grah.

If you work on that dungeon that was suggested and just grind it out (most folks just autobattle it), you should be able to put up a lot of summoner levels in a day, so your target should definately be within reasonable reach.

Right now I don't even have the Cost to use the squad you suggested, but I am gaining levels while questing. If I get my Cost up enough by tomorrow I'll give it a shot. I may give it a shot anyway without Grybe, maybe replace him with Mariudeth. Also Kagutsuchi's Spark buff is stronger than Garnan's right? Would probably replace Garnan with him if so.

Phades

Right now I don't even have the Cost to use the squad you suggested, but I am gaining levels while questing. If I get my Cost up enough by tomorrow I'll give it a shot. I may give it a shot anyway without Grybe, maybe replace him with Mariudeth. Also Kagutsuchi's Spark buff is stronger than Garnan's right? Would probably replace Garnan with him if so.

Katgusichi's SBB is top teir alongside other units like Radyn for spark damage increase. I don't know what the 5* values are offhand. Garnan also bumped up crit rate too though and boost BB bars (I was trying to build the biggest "engine" to drive your Rashil to heal as possible/enable more BBs for damage). The main difference in that comparison is that Garnan is a pure support unit, while Katgusichi is also offensive. This is why I paired Garnan with Leorone in their 5* forms as alternates. Goof around with different configs on the same map(s) and see which ones fit the best really. I don't have the vast majority of the units you have listed, so I'm theory crafting based off of my own prior experiences. I ended up doing it with Vargas, Lava, Vishra, Lancia, Cayena, and a support Vargas for example and just barely mind you. From my point of view, you will most likely have an easier time with it than I did.

The mariudeth swap could work, it is just Grybe in his 6* form is your hardest potential hitter if fully leveled /w SBB. So, i was just trying to look at what I thought was the best for a raw damage fight.

Xetherion

I only have Grybe at lvl 25 or so, haven't prioritized him because of the Cost factor. Don't have his SBB yet either, only have his BB to lvl 6 or so.

The reason I was thinking of swapping Kagutsuchi for Garnan is because of the Mariudeth swap, Mariudeth buffs crit too and they don't stack from what I've heard. I would lose out on the BB bar buff though.

Phades

The reason I was thinking of swapping Kagutsuchi for Garnan is because of the Mariudeth swap, Mariudeth buffs crit too and they don't stack from what I've heard. I would lose out on the BB bar buff though.
That makes sense and should be solid as well. Field testing it to see how well it builds BB bar is really all that is missing to be honest. One or two of the things I was suggesting could have been potentially overkill as well. I mean, the bars only charge so much before becoming full.

broz0rs

I ran the Xenon towers because I never completed them before. I encountered a Burst Frog at 91-100 and a "Full Burst Frog" at 191-200. The first one dropped, but the 2nd one didn't. The Full Burst Frog didn't attack me at all, but had a timer starting at 5 and decreased per round. Perhaps, these might be farmable levels for burst frogs? The lv.10 Estia fight is a complete pain though.

TimeKillr

I ran the Xenon towers because I never completed them before. I encountered a Burst Frog at 91-100 and a "Full Burst Frog" at 191-200. The first one dropped, but the 2nd one didn't. The Full Burst Frog didn't attack me at all, but had a timer starting at 5 and decreased per round. Perhaps, these might be farmable levels for burst frogs? The lv.10 Estia fight is a complete pain though.

I fought a Burst Frog at 101-110. I don't know how rare that is, but it's considerably easier than 191-200 (hell, it's easier than 91-100 since you don't have a lv.10 Xenon to fight).

I'm not 100% sure what the appearance rate is, though.

Xetherion

That makes sense and should be solid as well. Field testing it to see how well it builds BB bar is really all that is missing to be honest. One or two of the things I was suggesting could have been potentially overkill as well. I mean, the bars only charge so much before becoming full.

Yep, Miku --- Mariudeth, Kagutsuchi, Rashil, Zelnite squad with Grah friend worked, I'm now the proud owner of 2 Miracle Totems (I made another friend who had a Grah leader as well). Thanks again Phades!

Corgi

Banned
maxwell is coming!

need a darvanshel D:

might cave for current event... but i probably should wait until 6* hit so the rates are better.

maxwell is coming!

need a darvanshel D:

might cave for current event... but i probably should wait until 6* hit so the rates are better.

according to the reddit thread I saw regarding the latest update patch, we might get their 6* this weekend (zelnite's batch, all six of them). good luck!

Corgi

Banned
according to the reddit thread I saw regarding the latest update patch, we might get their 6* this weekend (zelnite's batch, all six of them). good luck!

crap. all 6 at once makes rng not in favor... but i guess i could use a zelnite, and another lily won't hurt for 2ndary party

Phades

Yep, Miku --- Mariudeth, Kagutsuchi, Rashil, Zelnite squad with Grah friend worked, I'm now the proud owner of 2 Miracle Totems (I made another friend who had a Grah leader as well). Thanks again Phades!

Good job, congrats. It should be a lot easier to beat it from here on out and you can start eyeballing the trials without too much to worry about.

Top Bottom