• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

Pimpwerx

can someone please kindly remind me why exactly Walt is so made at Gretchen and Elliott. Was it that they stole Gray Matter from him and kicked him from the company?

He sold his share and the company blew up. He was a big part of the founding and ended up with nothing. PEACE.

Chavelo

he's gonna give them the money in the box. Money is for the scholarship, he's gonna make them change the name to someone he loves. Maybe Walter Jr or Holly. Maybe Jesse.

Gorillaz

He ain't going to kill them tho. Like what someone said he would have done it already. Maybe. But I see him venting about it all

Robot Pants

THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW. BEYOND THE EDGE OF THE SEAT

7qRBXDx.jpg

can someone please kindly remind me why exactly Walt is so made at Gretchen and Elliott. Was it that they stole Gray Matter from him and kicked him from the company?
While that isn't what happened, that is essentially what Walt thinks. He is mainly mad about getting told he wasn't part of starting the company on charlie rose.

Top Bottom