• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brent Spiner to guest star in Star Trek: Enterprise Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
From Trekweb.com:

Con Report: Brent Spiner Will Guest in Three Episodes of ENT S4
By Steve Krutzler / 12:46, 11 July 2004 / Enterprise

According to an attendee at yesterday's Sci-Fi Expo in Dallas, TX, guest Marina Sirtis has spilled the beans about a high-profile STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE guest star.

According to the report, sent in to TrekToday, Sirtis indicated that ST:TNG cohort Brent Spiner will guest star in three episodes of ENTERPRISE this season. Spiner's co-star told fans at the gathering that he would be playing the grandfather of his famous character Data's creator: Doctor Noonien Soong. Spiner previously played Soong himself in TNG's "Brothers" and other episodes.

The actress says Spiner's stint will begin production next month. This is the first of what could be many familiar faces on the series this season, as producer Rick Berman hinted at many such scenarios in a recent interview.

This information has yet to be confirmed or announced by Paramount.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Season 1 sucked,
Season 2 still sorta sucked
Season 3 is a bit better and watchable, has a damn point.
with any luck Season 4 will get back on track.. I sorta doubt it though.

ManaByte

Gold Member
You can thank Brent Spiner for the steaming pile of dog shit known as Star Trek: Nemesis. He is "too old to play Data since Androids don't age..." (except for Data which was explained in the TNG seventh season episode "Inheritance") thus he came up with a shitty story just to kill Data. Asshats supreme, Berman and Braga, went along with it.

Speaking of that shit-tastic "FINAL VOYAGE", here is the BEST NEMESIS REVIEW EVAR!
http://www.stardestroyer.net/Nemesis/Pictorial-1.html

Nemesis-09a.jpg

Nemesis-09.jpg

Nemesis-16.jpg

Nemesis-17.jpg

Nemesis-22.jpg

And the BEST:
Nemesis-32.jpg

Shompola

Banned
Yah Nemesis really sucked bad. POS movie. Well anyway it'll be interesting with Spiner but playing soons great grand father? bleh.

Deku Tree

I watched and loved ST:TNG, ST:Voyager and ST:DSN. But I was really dissapointed by the first season of the new Star Trek and I haven't watched it since.

I might think about watching these new episodes though.

Deku Tree said:
I watched and loved ST:TNG, ST:Voyager and ST:DSN. But I was really dissapointed by the first season of the new Star Trek and I haven't watched it since.

I might think about watching these new episodes though.

Alien Nazi's have Archer at the end of the last season's finale.

That should stop you from making a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom