• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCRS

Banned
5cbsk.jpg

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=474696&page=87

I don't even...

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Are you sure? Have you ever been out in a thunder storm since then? Next time there's one around you, try seeing if you can control lightning, InFamous syle.

I could do that before I put the Knife in the toaster. Nothing changed there.

I think he's more likely to have complete control over bread and other yeasty products.

Hey baby, I can clean that infection up like that *snaps fingers*.

Mikeside

I could do that before I put the Knife in the toaster. Nothing changed there.

Hey baby, I can clean that infection up like that *snaps fingers*.

Or, third theory.

Ninja Fridge is your hero name because since being electrocuted by the toaster, you now have the powers of all kitchen appliances, including the humble refrigerator, all at once?

Batman, eat your fucking heart out.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Or, third theory.

Ninja Fridge is your hero name because since being electrocuted by the toaster, you now have the powers of all kitchen appliances, including the humble refrigerator, all at once?

Batman, eat your fucking heart out.

I only use appliances with an Energy Efficiency rating of C or above.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I can't think why you'd buy that product. Just look at the tin, it's explicitly telling you it's shit.

It was in the cupboard, i had no idea it would be so horrible, i thought it would taste like the stuff in the bags

If your sick genuinely tastes like macaroni cheese then I'm suddenly interested in roman showering with you.

I eat it cold from the tin and it's amazing.
You are cray, my sick does taste like that, what the fuck is a roman shower

Dachande

I just had a check for the regular BritGAF snow thread in OT, but haven't seen one. It's meant to be pretty heavy this week, particularly tomorrow, right?

It's snowing very lightly in Leeds right now, but not really settling. Thank god. No wanna walk to work in that.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Been snowing a little today. First time there's been any except for one day at the start of winter. Dat climate change.

SKINNER!

Banned
Macaroni Cheese is one of those dishes that tastes better the more plasticky it is.

True dat! The one at my work cafeteria tastes like plastic and if you don't eat it all up within the first 10 minutes the white cheese sauce solidifies and forms a strange skin on the macaroni. Still, I get it everytime its on the menu 'cus it tasty.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Eating Fruit Pastilles and got 3 greens in a row. What hell is this?

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I tried that Heinz Mac n' cheese last semester when I was running low on cash.

Never again. I'll never learn my lesson with these crappy tinned goods, that shit was horrible. Well, I initially thought it was ok but as I ate more it became more unbearable.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
black>red>>green>>Everything else>>The Shit on my Shoe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Fucking Yellows

Mikeside

black>red>>green>>Everything else>>The Shit on my Shoe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Fucking Yellows

You get me, bro. You just get me.

I've still seen absolutely no snow yet.

Proper macaroni cheese is heavenly. Heinz macaroni cheese does indeed taste of sick. Their spag bol is pretty good though.

Mikeside

I've still seen absolutely no snow yet.

Proper macaroni cheese is heavenly. Heinz macaroni cheese does indeed taste of sick. Their spag bol is pretty good though.

This is true.

OK, everyone weigh in.
Favourite cheese?

For me, fresh mozzarella in salad is the best cheese experience ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom