• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

ixScpkduftksE.gif

ipbd8gd5p5ehduikmm.gif

lololol

He deserved it lil shit

Prince Harry also said the word "lads", but I reckon if you're a soldier referring to other soldiers it's okay.

Oh yeah, definitely. That's fine.

It's just when people say "COR WHAT A LAD, HE'S A RIGHT LAD, OOOOHHHHHHH YOU PULLED THOSE BIRDS WHAT A LAD" or whatever where I'm like "kill yourself immediately".

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I guess. I just...are the random high pitch cries really necessary? Too moe for me. I should probably know better than to stir your wrath though given last time I got wit-thrashed hard.
Is it bad that I kind of enjoyed that. Then again Aqua is a guilty pleasure of mine so sometimes high pitch can work for me. But if they sound like a toddler singing I'll shut it off in two seconds flat.

I don't actually like that many songs that originate from anime, but I admit I enjoy a few. But they a catchy song is a catchy song no matter where it's from.

Also never realised I was seen as a wit-thrasher.

Hystzen

I always get Catholics on the bus trying to convert me damn annoying sitting next me asking if I believe in god I wasted time removing my headphones

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Skinheads? They're hilarious...ly frightening

Nah, just some chavvy kids being utter scum and not caring who hears it. Talkin about "fuckin pakis" this and "fuckin muzzies kidnapping white women for sex slavery and the news wont tell yuh cos they dont wanna be called racist" and "as soon as pakis arrive in bri'n they're given a car, an 'ouse, a phone and 5 grand". And then the little shit was talking about how it's gonna go on a paki-murderin' rampage one day and all this RACE WAR was predicted by some guy back in't sixties and that.

Y'know.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
There was a guy my father used to know who was called Patrick and his nickname was Packie. He was working in England in the 80's. One night he went to get something at the chip van and heard people shouting 'Go home paki!' and thought they were shouting at him so he ran away before he could get his chips.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
A girl I had a thing with once upon a time had an ex-marine for a father.. He used to shout at indians on the street, the things he had seen though.. I would never be angry with him purely on that basis, but man I felt bad for the girl, she used to feel so humiliated

Mikeside

WTF tash,
I didn't get a PM.

Time to start working on my mixtape...

edit: dammit, Jedeye posted the radiohead track I was going to put on mine. Rethink.

Mikeside

Who wants to commit to Eurogamer Expo this year?

26th - 29th September. Let's get a party together now.
I'm going to book a hotel room and do all 4 days again (first time staying - I've commuted all 4 days the past 2 years)

C'mon guys. It's one weekend!

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member

I'm going to book a hotel room and do all 4 days again (first time staying - I've commuted all 4 days the past 2 years)

What kind of things can we expect? If Durango and Orbis are announced at (or before) E3, what are the chances we'd see them at this Expo?

SKINNER!

Banned
Can't stand racists and their narrow-minded mentality. One of the coolest things in the world is meeting foreign people and learning about their culture, language and beliefs. Without having intelligent immigrants from abroad we wouldn't have great restaurants, exotic foodstuffs and a handful of professionals like lawyers and doctors to get the country going.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
More importantly, how wide can your assholes stretch? Shall I book a hotel room and bring an XBox?

-goddammit shorty, you broke the flow!

Rubbish King

I definitely want to commit right fucking now, I know I'm drunk but it's still something j want to do.. Also got a fellow gaffer who doesn't post in here would come... MULLIGAN

Can we all go to the same hotel though?

Mikeside

Well, I dunno about new consoles this year, but WiiU was there last year, 3DS before it came out and Vita before it came out.

Sony seems to put a lot into the event, not sure about Microsoft, but it stands to reason that they would, especially if they want to build up any hype in the UK.

Booking the same hotel would be good - might be able to get a group rate if there's a few of us.
I'm mostly sure Spookie will come, also RadioheadRules.... we'll see :)

SKINNER!

Banned
2 responses is hardly a flow :p

Also, would love to Mike but I'll probably be abroad on holiday around that time. You guys should stop congregating down south and come up north. There's that video game bar in Manchester I think.

Mikeside

2 responses is hardly a flow :p

Also, would love to Mike but I'll probably be abroad on holiday around that time. You guys should stop congregating down south and come up north. There's that video game bar in Manchester I think.

But Eurogamer Expo is SPECIAL.

Also, I'm up for going to a Northern meetup if there's a floor for me to sleep on?
Just lemme know.
Also, wait until at least summer so I have some money

Rubbish King

But Eurogamer Expo is SPECIAL.

Also, I'm up for going to a Northern meetup if there's a floor for me to sleep on?
Just lemme know.
Also, wait until at least summer so I have some money

Insulted that you havent responded to my PM

May just bail on all the meetups

Seeing as you HATTEEE MEE!

Rubbish King

I still don't have a PM from you.....

My bad

Fuuck I'm watching 1000 ways to die...its kinda scary as FUCK

Just had a death via 'The Bends' Creepy after having a radiohead day

NEWS JUST IN:

IamMikeside has accepted my friendrequest...what a terrible mistake he has made

:p

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
NEWS JUST IN:

IamMikeside has accepted my friendrequest...what a terrible mistake he has made

:p

tbh I don't know how you would have the time to post on Facebook anyway. I can't tell, but I'm sure you post in here at least once every hour over a 24 hour period. I don't know how you do it. I'm thinking micronaps.

And what is that supposed to mean?

He probably has a lustrous singing voice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom