• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit's going down in the THQ auction thread. Patrice Desilets is now a Ubisoft employee again, seems like Vigil is dead and SEGA nabbed Relic Games.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Shit's going down in the THQ auction thread. Patrice Desilets is now a Ubisoft employee again, seems like Vigil is dead and SEGA nabbed Relic Games.

The Patrice thing is hilarious. I can imagine him being so pissed.
'I finally got away from those Ubi fuckers'.
Goes into work tomorrow and Yves is sitting at his desk with a big shit eating grin

Hystzen

Only thing care about the THQ fallout is will baz get a new WWE game with less #THQuality and who is sorting out South Park game

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
CHEEZMO™;46810257 said:
Was in Manchestoh again today. Really cute girl on the tram :3

Same.

You should've have told her you're from BritGAF and that you were there to save her, you would have made her swoon

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
You should've have told her you're from BritGAF and that you were there to save her, you would have made her swoon

She was startled when the tram braked cos some dipshit fell over in front of it. Would've used it as a chance to strike up a conversation but my dad was with me and fuck that.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
CHEEZMO™;46811442 said:
She was startled when the tram braked cos some dipshit fell over in front of it. Would've used it as a chance to strike up a conversation but my dad was with me and fuck that.

Did you at least lick your lips like in your avatar?

Rubbish King

CHEEZMO™;46811442 said:

n'awww

Yeah, Fuck that... The worst is when you're with your dad you see a girl that you know....you try to hide..but she's seen your face....seeing her slowly walking over... My dad is so annoying(and hilarious) because he stays quiet and is polite...doesnt take the piss at all...but i can see him hiding a smirk...as soon as she is out of earshot.... The ripping commences...this has happened multiple times...in public

WHOOO WAS THAAAT TOMMMM

YOUR GIIIIIIIIRLFRIEND??

I love my dad :p

CHEEZMO your tendency to mention there are cute girls that you won't strike up conversation with is a touch creepy tbh

How?

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Im going to have to kill this meadows fellow and then steal his face

Picture a British m00t.

this kind of asian?

(NSFWish)

daffyr5ymv.gif

Chinner

Banned
now now, lets not devalue racism. that will anger bgbw and green scar as they find discrimination against racists to be unfair and socially unacceptable.

Guys, why does my mouse cursor keep disappearing. Windows 8. Will appear on the lock screen, but it vanishes as soon as I log back in.

Halp.

TCRS

Banned
sometimes I'm jealous of people on gaming side. I wish I still had the passion and zeal to participate in those threads and talk about games and then eventually actually play them. Instead all I've been playing is BF3 since November 2011 and a bit of Skyrim inbetween. I hardly ever go to gaming side and don't bother with gaming news anymore.

Rubbish King

sometimes I'm jealous of people on gaming side. I wish I still had the passion and zeal to participate in those threads and talk about games and then eventually actually play them. Instead all I've been playing is BF3 since November 2011 and a bit of Skyrim inbetween. I hardly ever go to gaming side and don't bother with gaming news anymore.

Why dont you post in the BF3 thread then?

Hystzen

I'm avoiding most of threads in the gaming section due to fact if you have a opinion your screwed especially if not excited for Nintendo or don't jump on the EA or Capcom hatewagon like everybody did last year

Gaming side is fine, so long as you present your opinions in a clear and constructive manner, and ignore fools.

Actually, that's just generally decent advice for posting on GAF at all.

Suairyu

Banned
Gaming side is fine, so long as you present your opinions in a clear and constructive manner, and ignore fools.

Actually, that's just generally decent advice for posting on GAF at all.
I tried that for years, Green Scar. It doesn't help. I now spend 99% of my time on GAF in BritGAF and am happier for it.

Can't be arsed to catch up on the wholke thread but suffice it to say that the boring list wars is why I gave this thread a fairly wide berth for a while when I was lurking.

Some of your musical tastes are okay. Even more of them suck.

Fucking grandads, the lot of you.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
The tension between people who live in the interesting places in the states (NYC, San Francisco) and the people who live in the boring places is hilarious. I'm glad we don't have that dynamic here.

Manlove-chester Vs Lahn-dahn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom