• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
GAF irc? I never knew it existed!
There's a GAF IRC?
nope.gif
GAF IRC is #GA on studio64.yi.org

But I use other rooms.
yes.gif

SKINNER!

Banned
If you don't really have any media or dev credentials just put down John Romero and they won't ask any questions.

They'll just let you in and then have everyone in the auditorium point and laugh the second you walk in. Cameramen shooting the whole thing and video game journalists bloggers tweeting and shit.

Also, Holy shit! Public Enemy are coming to the O2 ABC!!
F7WdqDX.gif

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
bathrobe on the boiling radiator for 2 minutes before it goes on me = It's the small shit in life that's the most awesome.

Kentpaul

alternatively, could just turn the heating on.

Turning the heating on during the night ? Damn son do i look like a millionaire.

The heating goes on during my last mid night/morning piss.

Goes off during work. On when i return, Off again before i sleep. Gas ain't cheap YO

Kentpaul

After you get your boxers and jeans straight out the drier....feels good man...

Damn right yo, Putting cold clothing on sucks complete ass.

Waking up in the cold then putting cold clothing is a life sucking situation. I will make sure for the rest of my life i put the heating on during the last piss i take during the night.

It makes all the difference, There is times i don't hit the boiler and just make my way back to bed. I blame my inner want to relax gene.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
When the cool kids realised how comfy they were, then they started popping up in M&S and River Island, and from there, there was no turning back.

Now, wearing them in public, is that right? And I mean not in a stag/hen party way. I've seen a few girls around town wearing them non-ironically, but then, This Is Hull.

Well even if a girl is hot, an onesie is only a notch above smothering yourself in dog shit on the "unsexy" scale, so yeah. No-one gets away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom