• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
LN2tS4p.png

Do your part.

Hystzen

I used to hate enter shitkari but recently started to like them after figuring out my issue was the vocals annoyed shit out of me. Now got used to it started like them more even put a song of theirs on the mixtape/playlist

So my gf and I don't usually do valentines day but this year she has been under a lot of pressure with work so I'm going to surprise her with it.

What's the word on valentines day gifts, the only thing I can think of is sexy lingerie and a meal out to a fancy restaurant.

15 inch black rubber cock.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I used to hate enter shitkari but recently started to like them after figuring out my issue was the vocals annoyed shit out of me. Now got used to it started like them more even put a song of theirs on the mixtape/playlist
What's your fave song?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Fucks sake.. Now I have to return meadows' birthday present
At moment its either Constellations, Quelle Surprise or Hectic
Nice.. I quite like meltdown and ghandi mate, quelle surprise is pretty sick and constellation is actually my fave atm too =D

Suairyu

Banned
Getting more excited about The Witcher 3 the more I read. Love that CDPRojeckt Red have the freedom to say "this will be the last one".

I never actually finished TW1, or even own TW2. Need to get on that. But that brief time (30ish hours) in TW1 was enough for me to know it was a special series.

Mikeside

Getting more excited about The Witcher 3 the more I read. Love that CDPRojeckt Red have the freedom to say "this will be the last one".

I never actually finished TW1, or even own TW2. Need to get on that. But that brief time (30ish hours) in TW1 was enough for me to know it was a special series.

Witcher 2 is amazing - I can't wait for 3 either :)

Got my playlist ready, now I just need to write up and make the cover...

I can't speak for any other woman, but flowers sent to my place of work would be awesome (women like to flaunt). It'll never happen because my boyfriend doesn't have a romantic bone in his body. I've booked us in at prezzo as it's 20 yards from our flat.

Fancy restaurant (not Wagas) is always good. I feel that sexy lingerie is more a present for the guy, so I'd go for something more along the jewelled line.

Yeah, I was thinking jewellery as well, but it's such a minefield. Also, I wouldn't go to Wagamama, don't worry. I was thinking the Oxo Tower or the Leadbury for dinner. Yeah, the lingerie is nice for me, but she really loves it as well, she buys so much, but because she doesn't have the same budget as I do I think she would really love something from Agent Provocateur rather than Ann Summers.

Sexy lingerie is great, but has an inherent element of "I bought this as much for me as I did for you."

Call her boss and ask if you can secretly arrange to pick her up from work early. Take her somewhere fun (cinema, bowling, fun fare, art/craft workshop), then to a lovely dinner, finally with a nice moonlit walk down some oldy-worldy streets or along the waterfront or whatever.

Doesn't have to be perfect - you've just arranged to get her out of work early with her boss. Everything after that is bonus.

Hmm, not a bad idea, I'll see if I can do that, her boss is really nice, I've met her a couple of times and we got on. I think the cinema is a good shout, there is an arthouse one near where she works, I'll see what they are showing.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Hystzen

TW1 can be draggy the first 2 chapters which is a lot of hours, TW2 get on that right now if not sure get xbox version it pretty damn great port also controls better then PC

Mikeside

I always thought it was stupid putting Valentine's day in February.

Move it into June or July and suddenly romantic walks, beach trips, stargazing, camping all become plausible.

8bit

Knows the Score
Yeah, I was thinking jewellery as well, but it's such a minefield. Also, I wouldn't go to Wagamama, don't worry. I was thinking the Oxo Tower or the Leadbury for dinner.

Taking her up the Oxo tower would be quite the unexpected surprise.

Finbarr-Saunders-006.jpg

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Are Chinner and Mike becoming... dare I say it? Bum chums? This is the second comic Chinner's made for Mike, that's like making mixtapes for a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom