• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

daviyoung

Banned
lindt-wasabi-1.jpg

Rough as fuck.

daviyoung

Banned
I imagine every poster on mumsnet to be a Polly Filler type of character:

Polly Filler: Spoof broadsheet woman's columnist, whose articles are about how difficult it is being an upper-middle class young mother, because you have to spend all day telling the au pair to do things. Also uses her column to plug the collected edition of her columns, the novel based on her columns and, most recently, the film based on the novel based on her columns.

"The Useless Simon", her husband, who she presents as lazy and loutish but who is actually implied to be a better (or at least, as good a) person than she is.

Much like every poster on mumsnet sees GAF posters as comic book guy.

f0rk

I have a story to break this dumb link chain.
I was in Birmingham with my family on Saturday and wandering around on my own I went into Selfridges. I looked around the street brands with expensive but reachable prices, went somewhere else then came in on a different floor and found the ridiculous mens designer brand section. I was walking around and saw a store guy in my corner of vision say 'Chris!' to someone else and I'm 80% sure he made a gesture towards me and then I think I heard the other guy say 'he's all right'.
Did this dude think I'm not good enough for Givenchy or something? Are people with JD Sports bags (I bought some AF1s) not welcome around £55 t-shirts? What is with the discrimination against white kids between 18-21 kids in this country! Such injustice!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I was in Birmingham with my family on Saturday and wandering around on my own I went into Selfridges. I looked around the street brands with expensive but reachable prices, went somewhere else then came in on a different floor and found the ridiculous mens designer brand section. I was walking around and saw a store guy in my corner of vision say 'Chris!' to someone else and I'm 80% sure he made a gesture towards me and then I think I heard the other guy say 'he's all right'.
Did this dude think I'm not good enough for Givenchy or something? Are people with JD Sports bags (I bought some AF1s) not welcome around £55 t-shirts? What is with the discrimination against white kids between 18-21 kids in this country! Such injustice!

Sounds like a case of paranoia on your behalf.

I once seen some paul shark polo's

Silly-poor-people.jpg

Now I'm curious to know what you look like

tumblr_m5jcsgYejE1qattxr.gif

nah it be fine just act normal then wont get awkward

One of my favourite Buzzcocks episodes ever

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
CHEEZMO™;47348880 said:
Ew, I don't drink that piss. It's just a Stella glass
that my dad found on the train.

What did one herp say to the other herp ? Herpes i come!

Huzzah!

"This app is incompatible with your Orange Monte Carlo."

Serves me right for being a tight arse (phone is stuck on version 2.whatever of Android. There isn't much excuse for Channel 4 considering Crunchyroll, YouTube, Twitch and Netflix all still support 2.whatever, but hey ho), but on the plus side I don't have to pay £10/month for the phone.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
Broken Sword became a universal app today via an update, so now I can play it on the bigger iPad screen, which is what it deserves.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Broken Sword became a universal app today via an update, so now I can play it on the bigger iPad screen, which is what it deserves.

Played and finished both on Android. Finished The Smoking Mirror yesterday. I enjoyed the first one more, seemed like Mirror had some problems. I lost count of how many times it would pick up on the wrong touch.

Utopia was good, maybe one of the weaker episodes but it has set some shit up that's gonna be great. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom