• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

f0rk

I've got too hyped up on the last boss of DmC to go too bed. Couldn't even kill it cos it recharges health and I couldn't tell how to stop it without google. Now I'm really pissed they don't give you any clue on how to do it.

noffles

Banned
"I'll take that as a compliment"

Can't it be both?
I'd be flattered.

Should have taken it like a real man be a true alpha

no no no pls no happy birthday mike

For the record, he was most likely just desperate. All he's done this week is moan about Valentine's Day and how he'll be "FOREVER ALONE XD".

So Mirror's Edge was pretty cool! Fuck these time trials, though. Grrrr.

But those were the best part of the game, man. Learning the best ways to speed through sections was what made that game so good; being able to show it off on a leaderboard was what made it great.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Hungover maccyd breakfasts are glorious

I have a story to break this dumb link chain.
I was in Birmingham with my family on Saturday and wandering around on my own I went into Selfridges. I looked around the street brands with expensive but reachable prices, went somewhere else then came in on a different floor and found the ridiculous mens designer brand section. I was walking around and saw a store guy in my corner of vision say 'Chris!' to someone else and I'm 80% sure he made a gesture towards me and then I think I heard the other guy say 'he's all right'.
Did this dude think I'm not good enough for Givenchy or something? Are people with JD Sports bags (I bought some AF1s) not welcome around £55 t-shirts? What is with the discrimination against white kids between 18-21 kids in this country! Such injustice!
I know that feel, bro

SKINNER!

Banned
I have a story to break this dumb link chain.
I was in Birmingham with my family on Saturday and wandering around on my own I went into Selfridges. I looked around the street brands with expensive but reachable prices, went somewhere else then came in on a different floor and found the ridiculous mens designer brand section. I was walking around and saw a store guy in my corner of vision say 'Chris!' to someone else and I'm 80% sure he made a gesture towards me and then I think I heard the other guy say 'he's all right'.
Did this dude think I'm not good enough for Givenchy or something? Are people with JD Sports bags (I bought some AF1s) not welcome around £55 t-shirts? What is with the discrimination against white kids between 18-21 kids in this country! Such injustice!

How did the other guy know that you were "alright"? They equipped with some instantaneous background check device?

Mikeside

LIFE VALIDATED!

*Rainbow BO*

Yeah, it was probably more of a "He's alright ;)" rather than a bouncer "He's alright :|"

Also, back off Chinner! Quit hogging Mike! Sheesh! can't get a word in between you two.

Exactly what I was thinking. So much homosexual appreciation for BritGAF members.

Happy birthday Mike! You'll soon be an old fart like the rest of us.

I already feel like an old fart at the ripe age of 26, does that count?

Happy birthday dude! Here's a present for you :)

Am loading it up on my phone now to listen to on the way to pick up a copy of Ni no Kuni.

I also just realized I didn't post my album art, so here you go, guys. Enjoy.

iZGCwx3b2IX54.png

Mikeside

Happy birthday Mike! You'll soon be an old fart like the rest of us.

Happy birthday dude! Here's a present for you :)

lmao, you just made Chinner's day. Any special birthday plans? Please tell me you're not working...

I took this week off (except friday) so I could recover from stag weekend and have my birthday off, but I've been ill, so it's a bit wasted.

Am going to do a bit of sorting out in my room (throwing loads of shit away in prep for moving out) and play a bit of Ni no Kuni, if I can get a copy from Game in Farnborough. We shall see!

I havent made a playlist yet..think i'll do it now

Can somebody PM how to do it

All I did was make my playlist, make a cover-art, write a bit about it (actually, I probably wrote way too much), zip it all up together (I actually ID tagged everything and attached my cover art too, but whatever) then uploaded it to my public dropbox folder

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I took this week off (except friday) so I could recover from stag weekend and have my birthday off, but I've been ill, so it's a bit wasted.

Am going to do a bit of sorting out in my room (throwing loads of shit away in prep for moving out) and play a bit of Ni no Kuni, if I can get a copy from Game in Farnborough. We shall see!

All I did was make my playlist, make a cover-art, write a bit about it (actually, I probably wrote way too much), zip it all up together (I actually ID tagged everything and attached my cover art too, but whatever) then uploaded it to my public dropbox folder

You're moving out? Where ya going to? Got a mate to move in with?

Did you put your writing in the zip file then? I'll download and listen tonight, the Mrs is out so I got nothing but Halo and music to keep me busy.

I need to write about my playlist. I actually cocked up a little bit - track 2 is meant to be abulance vs ambulance but is actually Burn Piano Island Burn cos I'm a Joey sometimes. Keeps the feel similar, but I think Ambulance is a better song. Played it for my mate the other night and he dug it. You can tell because he's constantly asking who the band is or going "aw yeah, THIS song!"

EDIT: also, I just noticed that chinner's pic of mike looks more like me than him, I'm not sure what to think of it... for reference to other GAF artists, Mike looks like a human highland cattle. In an awesome way, obvs.

Mikeside

You're moving out? Where ya going to? Got a mate to move in with?

Did you put your writing in the zip file then? I'll download and listen tonight, the Mrs is out so I got nothing but Halo and music to keep me busy.

I need to write about my playlist. I actually cocked up a little bit - track 2 is meant to be abulance vs ambulance but is actually Burn Piano Island Burn cos I'm a Joey sometimes. Keeps the feel similar, but I think Ambulance is a better song. Played it for my mate the other night and he dug it. You can tell because he's constantly asking who the band is or going "aw yeah, THIS song!"

EDIT: also, I just noticed that chinner's pic of mike looks more like me than him, I'm not sure what to think of it... for reference to other GAF artists, Mike looks like a human highland cattle. In an awesome way, obvs.

Moving out over Summer (keeps getting delayed) with an old buddy - really can't wait to have a place of my own again - this room is so freakin' tiny.

Yeah, there's a lengthy txt file in the zip. I didn't really expect anyone to read it, so bonus points for that.

tumblr_m04g5n4v4M1qk6j1mo1_400.jpg
????

I had a haircut :(
(getting another one tomorrow, actually)

SKINNER!

Banned
oh, Happy Birthday Mike! Got my playlist all sorted and arranged. Just need to write it up tonight. Currently listening through Jedeye's one.

SmokyDave

What the fuck is wrong with women's magazines?

"He wrote me love poems, THEN ATTACKED ME WITH A MEAT CLEAVER".

"KILLED BY HIS OWN GRANNY: Golden Boy".

"My darling wife: DIED ON OUR HONEYMOON".

"MY POOR MUM: RAPED & KILLED by the lad she treated like a grandson".

"SLAUGHTERED, then put to bed by DADDY".

"Held at knifepoint by hubby - on our wedding day!".

These are all real and from this week alone. What the fuck, man?

Suairyu

Banned
Ugh so that flat I was willing to break my budget for... Single room. I'm a grown man - I can't be living hunnies and hunks in a single bed. Room is tiiiiiiiny, too, so even if I could swap out the bed it'd be wall to wall.

And yet the location, flatmate and communal areas are stunning. I really want to live there.

Fuck ma lyfe

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Moving out over Summer (keeps getting delayed) with an old buddy - really can't wait to have a place of my own again - this room is so freakin' tiny.

Yeah, there's a lengthy txt file in the zip. I didn't really expect anyone to read it, so bonus points for that.

tumblr_m04g5n4v4M1qk6j1mo1_400.jpg
????

I had a haircut :(
(getting another one tomorrow, actually)

A lil bit :D

vMTgJsy.jpg

Your talking That's Life and Take a Break and the like. I used to read them all the time, still pick them up now and again if I need to kill 1/2 hour.

Women are bitches and love revelling in others misery, makes us feel better about our own lives. My boyfriend may be unromantic and lazy, but at least he didn't try to drown me in acid!

SKINNER!

Banned

Not gonna lie Dave. I'm kinda interested in finding out more now. Held at knifepoint by hubby...on our wedding day?! That's some Tarantino shit right there.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Your talking That's Life and Take a Break and the like. I used to read them all the time, still pick them up now and again if I need to kill 1/2 hour.

Women are bitches and love revelling in others misery, makes us feel better about our own lives. My boyfriend may be unromantic and lazy, but at least he didn't try to drown me in acid!

Ha! I'm glad you said it and not me :p

It blows my mind how much contempt these mags have for their readers, they think they are so dumb and trivial. It would drive me mad if I were a lady. But I could console myself by rubbing my boobies of course. Makes everything better.

to be fair the lads mags ain't that much better, but the people that buy those ARE idiots so that's kinda fine. but I know smart women who'll still read that crap.

Rubbish King

Playlists coming along nicely, bit of a shambles and mostly rock..now to make some shitty artwork

The best ones are the supernatural specials. Seriously.
Im gonna need some headlines man

hahahahaha

Mikeside

A lil bit :D

vMTgJsy.jpg

Note to self: lose weight or commit suicide.

Let's be honest, we all hate those magazines, but damn are they compelling. I always read them at the doctor/dentist/any waiting room - I used to hide it inside a copy of What Car? or whatever, but I've given up the charade.

New guy at work started today and seems vaguely familiar. I realised he really reminds me of a guy I met in Ballroom about 6 1/2 years ago. He has the same name and is also South African, but I'm not absolutely sure if its him or not. Could just be a massive coincidence, right?

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Im gonna need some headlines man

Psychic shield saved our lives

A SPIRIT TRASHED OUR HOME... even the cops ran for cover

My Valentine date's a ghost

SHAPE-SHIFTING SPIRIT WANTS US DEAD

I TRAVELLED TO HEAVEN FOR HEALING

In this month's issue:

TERROR UNLEASHED

When a poltergeist began smashing Noreen Penfold’s family home to pieces, even the police were spooked. But the nightmare grew worse when Noreen discovered that one family member was unwittingly channelling the entity. The story made national headlines, but now, 30 years on, the spirit world has finally given Noreen permission to share her terrifying tale in detail...

CALL ON YOUR LOVE GODDESS

Do you want to boost your powers of seduction this Valentine’s Day? Whether you’re looking for a new fella or just want to keep that loved-up feeling, your own personal love deity is here to help. Read our guide to find out which goddess is calling you, then summon her magical powers to bring you lasting love, passion and romance.

ROMANCE ISN'T DEAD

When her husband, John, passed away, Margaret Ridgway was left feeling lost and lonely. That was until John came back in spirit and swept her off her feet all over again! Now, as Valentine’s Day approaches, Margaret will be far from alone, as she gets ready to hold a romantic night with John’s ghost.

I remember seeing one with scans of a 'haunted womb' as well.

Rubbish King

In terms of the playlist mine has no consistency and im struggling to fit songs together -_-

So be prepared for shitness guise

Psychic shield saved our lives

A SPIRIT TRASHED OUR HOME... even the cops ran for cover

My Valentine date's a ghost

In this month's issue:

I remember seeing one with scans of a 'haunted womb' as well.

Those are all amazing but that last one takes the cake!

Can somebody make a thread for this? Where will EuroGamer Expo go if this happens?!!

Mikeside

So I went to Game, Gamestation and, in a desperate last effort, Asda, to find a copy of Ni no Kuni, but everyone was sold out. WHAT THE FUCK, FARNBOROUGH? It's my fucking birthday, you jerk town.

So I've paid an extra £5 to download it from PSN. Only 2 hours to wait...

...yep still 2 hours.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
So I went to Game, Gamestation and, in a desperate last effort, Asda, to find a copy of Ni no Kuni, but everyone was sold out. WHAT THE FUCK, FARNBOROUGH? It's my fucking birthday, you jerk town.

So I've paid an extra £5 to download it from PSN. Only 2 hours to wait...

...yep still 2 hours.

That cos there aren't any weeaboos in farnborough. Or maybe there are and they all bought them already?

I just wrote my mixtape liner notes - 2000 words. Shit.

Hystzen

i cant get ni no kuni around here seems be selling quite well which is a shock really it also UK number 1 at moment

Happy Bday mikey

here a gift

Mikeside

holy shit, I just put Jedeye's mix on, not realizing how loud I had my speakers, then couldn't find the volume control in the panic that followed.

Holy shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom