• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

I never broken a bone only time been in hospital is for mothers scans.

You didnt use Download in background did you? that tends to fuck up my downloads

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I think you're talking about taking one's lady up the oxo tower again.

I've never understood the appeal - I've tried it and it just wasn't for me. There's a perfectly good target like an inch away - is it just because you're not supposed to go there?

edit: once again, Jedeye, king of DP.

...double posting

I don't know if we're thinking about the same thing. The thing you're thinking of is still awesome but it's not special enough to have it's own notorious japanese name.

But the appeal of the thing that you're talking about? Feels good man. Plus all those delicious power dynamics that come along with it.

awwww yeah

I'd rather replay the game without the bullshit.
Or play a different game.
Or play 2 games at once.

INSTALLATION CORRUPTED??!
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME PSN?! I SPENT ALL FUCKING DAY WAITING FOR THIS FUCKING THING AND YOU'RE CORRUPTED SOMEHOW?
What's that, you suggest I redownload?
OK I GUESS I'LL PLAY THE FUCKING GAME IN JUNE OR SOMETHING THEN THANKS MUCHLY

Are you with Virgin? Well known for that corrupted download shite on PS3.

Hystzen

CHEEZMO™;47380046 said:
I tried to play Alpha Protocol. Spent a week on it and finished like 3 assignments. Got actual headaches every time I played it.

It took me an hour to do first hacking on the tutorial due to awful mouse issues and the jerkiness of camera giving me motion sickness (never had that since Far Cry 2)

I loved Alpha Protocol, so much character in that game. I wish I could play it all over again for the first time.

I can see so much potential for a epic game plus no games never do this type of genre but god it so badly made. I really want a great spy game like this with way more polish

Lirlond

I have life outside work right now, part of me is enjoying the overtime for those £££ but the other part wants to sit in and reread solanin or play dark souls

Mikeside

I have a life outside the internet, I just like talking about it on the internet.

Also, it's been a slow month. Year. Whatever, don't judge me.

I really thought I'd have had a couple more bites on OKC by now, but still just the one. Sent a message to a pretty hot, quirky sounding girl who says she's into The Shins, Cursive and Death Cab today.

people taking that comment seriously when sat on laptop posting on a internet forum

You're doing it wrong.

Hystzen

I really thought I'd have had a couple more bites on OKC by now, but still just the one. Sent a message to a pretty hot, quirky sounding girl who says she's into The Shins, Cursive and Death Cab today.

You're doing it wrong.

Go after the metal girls they freaky same with posh ones

Mikeside

Go after the metal girls they freaky same with posh ones

Nah, I want a pretentious indie girl who wants to sit in bed listening to The Shins, read New Scientist magazine aloud, go out for milkshake & pancakes for breakfast then find some divey local venue to hang around, listen to the bands and generally act above it all.

Light to moderate weed usage, red hair, one or two tattoos and green/blue (ideally one of each) eyes a bonus.

Hopefully.

Hystzen

original.jpg

original.jpg

God I want this on my shelf

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
There's always a video on YouTube that just doesn't want to load, and it's always a short one. I can load 10 minute videos no problem but some just over a minute? Nah man, gonna take a bout 5 minutes for that.

And the poster is of Radiohead

Chinner

Banned
i hate posters stuck on walls with blutack, looks so cheap and studenty. frame that shit up and then your room looks smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom