• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Drugs and piracy, pretty much.

That said, had you bought into bitcoins when they started and cashed out now, you would be a multi-millionaire. So there's that element.

Wait, you have to pay for piracy sometimes? That's odd.

And yeah, I was reading up on bitcoins and was surprised how they work. For those that don't know, you can "mine" for them, which seems to be leaving your pc on to crunch equations. These equations are actually bitcoin transactions from around the world. So in essence, the currency is based on the electricity and time it takes to process the transactions (rather than gold for traditional money). I guess that back when there were less people mining, the share of the profits would have been way higher.

I still don't understand it fully, or how the value of it can fluctuate. Seems to be 1.25 bitcoins to £20 at the moment however.

Mikeside

I can't believe it's only Wednesday.
I fell asleep playing with the dog last night - I'm so tired you guys.

...think I can squeeze in a nap at work today?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
What, drugs or Tesco Value lager?

Morning Gaf. Wednesday already. Where is the week going? Band rehearsal tonight, I think I know most of the songs.

Both :p

I'm glad the week is flying by for me too, I'm too excited for friday. Don't wanna work today at all but I probably should.

Trying in vain to find some songs for a valentines mixtape. I used to make them every year but after 7 years I ran out of songs somewhat, and I lost all my old ones in a catastrophic data loss incident. If you lot were making an alternative-skewed lovemix, what would you put on there?

Conceptually the deep net sounds fascinating- I'd be surprised if it's only being used to sell drugs. ...Although I imagine far worse stuff is being peddled too.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Conceptually the deep net sounds fascinating- I'd be surprised if it's only being used to sell drugs. ...Although I imagine far worse stuff is being peddled too.

What THE FUCK has happened to your name??!

Is this like a sex change but on the internet?

Can I be called Titty McJuggleson?

EDIT: and yeah, that's what put me off the deep web - I don't want to stumble across that shit by accident. But that said, it's so damn sloooooow that I would probably have time to back out of a page before the horrible things have finished loading.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Woah. Greenscar is now a tsundere.

TVTropes said:
The Japanese term tsundere refers to a character who "runs hot and cold", alternating between two distinct moods: tsuntsun (aloof or irritable) and deredere (lovestruck).
Source

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Tashbrooke is just looking forward to be able to hang up his NUTs posters without mummy telling him off. ;)

Mikeside

FUCK YOU I WON'T EAT MY BROCCOLI!

RageAgainstMachineDN210211.jpg

Mikeside

You need to move in with Tash. Greatest sitcom ever.

If I was going to live in a house with gaffers it'd be:

IamMikeside
Chinner
Kentpaul
Bish
Meadows & his girlfriend

We'd have to 2up on rooms, that's where it becomes difficult
Obviously Chinner and Meadows' girlfriend get a room
I'd like to think I'd room up with Bish for maximum security, leaving Meadows and Kentpaul (who I really wouldn't want to share a bathroom with, especially if there's a urinal)

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Tashbrooke is just looking forward to be able to hang up his NUTs posters without mummy telling him off. ;)
you shouldve seen my wardrobe when i was 14 dude
no mum I'll listen to my chemical romance whenever I want! you don't get it they get me!
i expected this
You need to move in with Tash. Greatest sitcom ever.
i think it would make more sense if it was me and noffles and maybe greenscar..meadows and chinner could have a guest appearance

SKINNER!

Banned
I'd like to think I'd room up with Bish for maximum security

Bishoptl would be great and all but imagine if you pissed on the toilet seat or you finished the milk. Would you be comfortably able to sleep at night after experiencing that dead Sam Jackson glare? Anyway, Meadows would be ideal for security as you'd have the police at your front door literally every day.

Mikeside

Bishoptl would be great and all but imagine if you pissed on the toilet seat or you finished the milk. Would you be comfortably able to sleep at night after experiencing that dead Sam Jackson glare? Anyway, Meadows would be ideal for security as you'd have the police at your front door literally every day.

DON'T USE THE FULL NAME WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU.

I think roomin' with him, I'd see the soft caramel centre. It'd be like one of those shows/films where the boy and the vicious monster become best buds & nobody can fuck with either of them anymore.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

He's not really sam jackson though, is he? i have it on good authority that he's five foot nuthin with a boss eye and a neckbeard. Honest.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
62ypUls.gif

You just HAD to spoil it for me :( I won't be able to laugh at any of the bish banned gifs knowing that he isn't a really a rough looking Sam Jackson in a stained wife beater.

He does have a cutout Black Snake Moan mask that he wears when modding though. I used my deep web connects to haxor his webcam. And his wifebeater is stained, but aren't all of ours as well?

Mikeside

Lol, I read the name "Hot Coldman" in one of the Rising threads and I laughed so much I knew I had to have it. I've been wanting a dumb name to match my dumb avatar for a while now.

I think I'd like to change my name to Jason Waterfalls, but I'm not sure enough to pull the trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom