• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scottish man is now on the phone to National Express HQ. He is shouting down the phone that once he is on a return coach and reaches his original departure point, he will "smash the fookin' man's head into his desk" for putting him on the wrong coach.

Seconds later, he shouts, "calling the fookin' police? You are having a fookin' laugh!"

This coach may become famous yet.

Fookin'? When did the Scot turn into a northerner?

Suairyu

Banned
Upon arriving at Brizzle, things kicked off.

Security came aboard and took the Scottish man away.

Here ends my role of chronicler on this tale of northern woe.

And thus the Scotsman is returned to his natural habitat.

Black Mirror is super depressing. Poor Hayley Atwell. :(

edit: FUCK this just got creepy

Hystzen

I need to watch that later on 4oD might have to go through season 1 first

526424_10151420842823184_1733190977_n.jpg

f0rk

Had an ulcer the past couple of days, it's fucking killing me when I try and eat anything. How long are they supposed to be painful for?

I agree with the Pizza. Savoury pancakes are just wrong.

I'm just about to start making mine, as the boyfriend doesn't like crepes I'll be doing the little fat American style ones. Don't think we've got anything to put on them though.

My gf couldn't get any Feta so we're skipping the savoury and going straight to the sweet. The batter has been standing for half an hour and is now ready to go. I'm helping her by staying out of the kitchen and drinking a beer.

The problem with savoury hatred is that it often spreads to crepes. And a breakfast crepe of ham, cheese, egg and caramalised onion is incredible.

Need to do washing up for pancakes, but planning the classic and the american style. The annual 'debate' between me and the missus where she calls me evil for folding pancakes and I tell her she's wrong.

But - two amazing ways to have American pancakes.
1: Throw choc chips in the batter. Om nom. Hot, but good.
2: Get two american pancakes straight off the pan. Make a sandwich with mini marshmallows in the middle. The heat'll start to melt the marshmallows.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

I wish I had choc chips or marshmallows.

Found the half a lemon from Saturday in the fridge so it's all good, I'm going traditional with lemon juice and sugar. The boyfriend decided to go with butter, icing sugar and chocolate sprinkles.

SteveWD40

And thus the Scotsman is returned to his natural habitat.

Black Mirror is super depressing. Poor Hayley Atwell. :(

edit: FUCK this just got creepy

Ending was bit less dark than I thought, oh and I wan't to fuck her like an android of her dead husband...

We went with US style pancakes with creme freche, strawberrys, blueberrys and maple syrup.

Selfish Pizza

Neo Member
It's in the name pancakes. I wouldn't put ham and cheese on a cake. But at the same time I wouldn't put choc chips and marshmallow on a yorkshire pudding, which are essentially the same thing as a pancake :S

Mikeside

American pancakes with bacon and maple syrup = breakfast of gods

Fat, sweaty gods.

Just text back and forth a bit with Jess & went for the blunt method. She says she only signed up to OKC looking to make new friends & she's not looking for anything more at the minute.

I'm glad I went blunt.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Fat, sweaty gods.

Just text back and forth a bit with Jess & went for the blunt method. She says she only signed up to OKC looking to make new friends & she's not looking for anything more at the minute.

I'm glad I went blunt.

Well at least you know now, time to move the Mike train onwards. Tbh though, people looking for friends should just say so. Unless of course it's "I'm looking for friends until I find one I want to get off with" in which case it's a bit disingenuous to only bring it up now.

Didn't have any pancakes tonight since the shop was out of stuff for it, but at least I had some at work today.

Investigating the deep areas of the Internet this evening, trying to decide if my wanting to trip balls is worth the potential of getting nicked... Ah who am I kidding, of course it is. If anyone has any expertise in these matters shoot me a pm if you're scared of sharing your experiences publicly.

Well at least you know now, time to move the Mike train onwards. Tbh though, people looking for friends should just say so. Unless of course it's "I'm looking for friends until I find one I want to get off with" in which case it's a bit disingenuous to only bring it up now.

Didn't have any pancakes tonight since the shop was out of stuff for it, but at least I had some at work today.

Investigating the deep areas of the Internet this evening, trying to decide if my wanting to trip balls is worth the potential of getting nicked... Ah who am I kidding, of course it is. If anyone has any expertise in these matters shoot me a pm if you're scared of sharing your experiences publicly.

I've not gone deep Web but let me know how you get on please. I've not done acid or mushrooms for years and would love to be able to get my hands on some.

Obviously via PM.

Mikeside

Yeah, bit of a disappointment but worthwhile - it got me out of the house for a couple of nights with a new person so that's something.

Onto the next one, as you say!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I've not gone deep Web but let me know how you get on please. I've not done acid or mushrooms for years and would love to be able to get my hands on some.

Obviously via PM.

Well I'm on the deep web now and I've found the site and I must say it all seems pretty legit for something so dodgy. Prices seem pretty good too, I need to get some bitcoins and see where this rabbit hole takes me...

f0rk

Well I'm on the deep web now and I've found the site and I must say it all seems pretty legit for something so dodgy. Prices seem pretty good too, I need to get some bitcoins and see where this rabbit hole takes me...

I thought bitcoins were going to change international finances, not be used for dodgy online drug deals.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
AHHHH PRAMFACE

God romantic comedies get me so giddy

Mike your pm made me laugh out so loud my mother came downstairs thinking somebody else was here

Also guise thinking of getting high

Dont touch the legal highs, they're dodgey as fuuuck

Fat, sweaty gods.

Just had that. So good. Even went with streaky bacon for the full effect.

The three course of pancake meal:
Starter - the classic British one with sugar and lemon
Main - American with bacon and syrup
Dessert - Pancakes with ice cream and chocolate sauce

Suairyu

Banned
But anyway, home safe. Had some beef casserole waiting for me with massive dumplings. Back to work tomorrow, starting with a big "the state of things" meeting. Oh joy.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member

SR? I haven't used it but I've visited it a few times but it's been a while since I did that. Or even went onto the 'deep web'. Let us know how it goes, but if things go arseways and cops get involved, I can't imagine having forum postings will help your case. Though It does seem to be reliable.

noffles

Banned
Impromptu pancake day was cool. I haven't eaten a single thing but pancakes since about 4am last night though, so I'm eager for some fucking food.

Haven't slept either, so there's also that.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I thought bitcoins were going to change international finances, not be used for dodgy online drug deals.

I think that's ONLY what they're used for tbh. Seems an odd currency, I can't say I fully understand it yet.

Also guise thinking of getting high

Dont touch the legal highs, they're dodgey as fuuuck

Legal highs are for children and Kentpaul - I'll go with stuff where I know what it's meant to do. I read up on a new chemical called N-Bomb last night, sounds scary.

SR? I haven't used it but I've visited it a few times but it's been a while since I did that. Or even went onto the 'deep web'. Let us know how it goes, but if things go arseways and cops get involved, I can't imagine having forum postings will help your case. Though It does seem to be reliable.

I'm maybe 5% concerned about getting nicked but I think I should be OK, it seems there are a lot of customers on SR, but I definitely will do some more reading on it before going ahead.

Suairyu

Banned
Drugs and piracy, pretty much.

That said, had you bought into bitcoins when they started and cashed out now, you would be a multi-millionaire. So there's that element.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom