• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
FUCK YOU SU

LEAVE TIMBERLAKE OUT OF THIS

ALSO

I need confirmation, Is this Green Scar?
NhYDXyN.jpg

Chinner

Banned
they're all trying to make it into a casual item. it isn't. people wore that shit looking smartly dressed and with suits.

can't just put on your pokemon shirt and pop a fedora and expect to look like a bad ass.

daviyoung

Banned
The fedoraware is just a checkpoint before we get to the goth revival destination. I don't mind the silly hats, because I know there is a whole tide of shit coming.

I didn't even have to try hard here. These are just the first two pages of googling for people in a fedora:

Conclusion: nobody looks good in a fedora outside of a 1920s-50s context.

I wear it in a casual manner and I can tell you I look better than everyone in your post apart from Justin Timberlake.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Somewhere, Gaben is observing the hat discussion and rubbing his hands together while licking his lips in glee.

Oh man yeah. I'm halfway through the Zerg camaign for the first time ever. It's such a good game.
And playing D3? Someone is on a major Blizzard kick. PM me your battle.net if you ever want to play a match on Broodwar or SC2. I'm shit but I still enjoy playing.

Mikeside

IS anybody watching TopGear

JC doing us proud

What if little old man was unaware of his face on this tumblr?

I used to really like Top Gear but I find it insufferable these days. I'm not sure if I changed or if Top Gear changed.

23780045.jpg

Motherfucker.

You gone done been busted, fool.

when my course had finished for uni we had a fancy dress night out, but i fucking hate fancy dress, so i just put on a hat and claimed to be going as a dick head.

I love fancy dress, but we never do any fancy dress parties :(
Last one was about 4 years ago and I went as a zombie. I used liquid latex to make my skin all zombie-like, it was awesome.

I used to really like Top Gear but I find it insufferable these days. I'm not sure if I changed or if Top Gear changed.

You gone done been busted, fool.

Yeah I don't ever wear hats of any type. I always look like a tit. I know someone who did wear a trilby though for a while.

I've gone off Top Gear myself. Tried to watch the first episode of this series and I found it difficult. It's like they're not even trying to hide the scripted stuff anymore.

Christ you guys change topic too fucking often!

Fedoras look shit on most people, but especially on nerds who think they look cool.

Top Gear is awesome, no one takes it seriously it's just a good laugh.

Fancy dress is awesome, I am great at making costumes. Sometimes I just want to go out on a normal night in fancy dress.

Fedoras look shit on most people, but especially on nerds who think they look cool.

Top Gear is awesome, no one takes it seriously it's just a good laugh.

Fancy dress is awesome, I am great at making costumes. Sometimes I just want to go out on a normal night in fancy dress.

This ain't Last of the Summer Wine, keep up!

Hystzen

so according to that

When users do present pictures of their real faces, it may be a gesture of honesty and/or intimacy - a sign of friendship, or even romance. Showing one's real face av can be a very poignant experience. Several members have described to me encounters when an intimate conversation culminated in their companion showing a picture of themselves. "That moment will stay with me for a long time to come,"

You will never forget the moment I appeared

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
stop hoovering my posters they're valuable!
Protip: Break the hoover
Shit goes down in BritGAF Mush, there are slow days, there are fast days

But shit always goes down

Just completed Arkham City. Wow, what an excellent delightful game that was.

Still need to finish that, i get so annoyed i cant just fuckin' kill the baddies though...especially when they're pumpin lead into Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom