• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took delivery of a mint condition one last week, alongside mint condition (in one case unopened Matchbox Thunderbird vehicles.

I'm spending £455 on a Thunderbird 2 and pod vehicles, my girlfriend wants me sectioned.

Holy crap!

My TI is a bit worse for wear IIRC. Some of the palm trees are snapped and little things like that, stuff you'd expect after a kid playing with it for years.

The Hood used to frighten me to the core whenever he appeared on the TV show. Apparently I would ask my parents to tell me when those bits where over whilst I hid like a pussy behind the sofa.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Unfortunately it's not that kind of local authority, I'm an Information Assistant for the council.
Yeah, you're a spy.
Macbeth, Othello, and The Merchant of Venice.

Shakespeare all over the shop.
Booooooorrrrring

I just got The Silver Eagle by Ben Kane

Fucking delighted
I'm spending £455 on a Thunderbird 2 and pod vehicles, my girlfriend wants me sectioned.

Only a spy could afford such luxurious goods

Thank you Deaf Spacker for coming in and making me feel better about my last purchase.

You're welcome, it's 15 inches long, with a retractable pod, every pod vehicle is included and it's made out of metal. My wallet is ready.

Holy crap!

My TI is a bit worse for wear IIRC. Some of the palm trees are snapped and little things like that, stuff you'd expect after a kid playing with it for years.

The Hood used to frighten me to the core whenever he appeared on the TV show. Apparently I would ask my parents to tell me when those bits where over whilst I hid like a pussy behind the sofa.

My original Tracy Island had its trees snapped and yes the Hood freaked me out when I was younger.

Hi BritGAF, just thought I'd drop in and say hello.

I'm Tyrone and I live in Chelmsford, Essex. I work for the local authority and at the moment I'm obsessed with buying Thunderbirds related junk.

Hello, welcome, please don't just post and leave!

btw, I love your name.

I took delivery of a mint condition one last week, alongside mint condition (in one case unopened) Matchbox Thunderbird vehicles.

She may have a point..... I kid, I'm a big collector myself. Not of Thunderbirds might I add.

I don't know what a Nendo or a Figma is, but I bet they have big tits.

I hope they have big tits.

Ah Smoky, we can always rely on you to raise the tone in here.

Hello, welcome, please don't just post and leave!

btw, I love your name.

She may have a point..... I kid, I'm a big collector myself. Not of Thunderbirds might I add.

Thank you, unless I get banned I'm sticking around.

My username relates to me, I'm deaf and I have Cerebral Palsy but I don't take it too seriously.

noffles

Banned
If only we could combine Nendo's and Figmas for the ultimate anime figure experience.

Sounds like it'd be pure shite.

Thank you, unless I get banned I'm sticking around.

My username relates to me, I'm deaf and I have Cerebral Palsy but I don't take it too seriously.

I've always thought 'spack' sounds like the noise you'd hear if a man ejaculated violently onto a solid brick wall, so I've always used it as a synonym for ejaculation.

I hope this doesn't impair your stay here at BritGAF.

I've always thought 'spack' sounds like the noise you'd hear if a man ejaculated violently onto a solid brick wall, so I've always used it as a synonym for ejaculation.

I don't quite know how to respond to that, you must have a vivid imagination?

noffles

Banned
I don't quite know how to respond to that, you must have a vivid imagination?

You're right, I really do have a vivid imagination! Don't worry though, I'm not always like this, I'm just stupidly deprived of sleep right now!

Seriously though, welcome to BritGAF. It's cosy here. Fill out the form on the first page if you fancy.

You're right, I really do have a vivid imagination! Don't worry though, I'm not always like this, I'm just stupidly deprived of sleep right now!

Seriously though, welcome to BritGAF. It's cosy here. Fill out the form on the first page if you fancy.

Thanks, I've lurked for a while whilst working up the courage to post.

Where do you live: Chelmsford
Where are you from: Chelmsford
University: N/A
Sport of choice: Football
Current political party of choice: None, they’re all cunts
Favourite (current) UK TV show: Luther (it’s back on this year, get in!)
Favourite (current) non UK TV show: The Killing
CBBC or CITV: Both, I’m indecisive

Rubbish King

Where do you live: Chelmsford
Where are you from: Chelmsford
University: N/A
Sport of choice: Football
Current political party of choice: None, they’re all cunts
Favourite (current) UK TV show: Luther (it’s back on this year, get in!)
Favourite (current) non UK TV show: The Killing
CBBC or CITV: Both, I’m indecisive

You cant pick both man

you MUST choose your allegiance

I like your political party choice though
Charlie, my dog, is a bit of a fucking legend.

Do we have any other BritGAF pets?

I totally missed this!

Looks like a nice dog, my family have a dog,two cats and two rats..

I hate the dog with the rage of a thousand burning suns

The cats are thick as shit and Im surprised they're still alive..

The rats are cool I cant complain, they be chillin' and killin' Dont cause me any pain

Where I live now there are no pets... apart from two foxs that wage war in the garden every night

Rubbish King

Ugh..I have to go to the Job Centre soon.... I really cant be fucked....it's so cold

In that case, CITV, only because I used to fancy a girl that was on Children's Ward, she's now on Coronation Street I believe.

images

Nikki Sanderson?

FOREPLAY.

INSANITY WOLF.

ALSO

Should Have Mentioned This Earlier but has anybody heard Bring Me The Horizons latest song.... It's actually quite good.. I think it's because it's really different to their old stuff

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The press always hates the host of the Oscars unless their name is Billy Crystal
deservedly so, he was always the best
. It's like a tradition. I did like Ricky (if only because he made people genuinely nervous because of his wit lmao) and Chris Rock. I don't even think I've seen an Oscars where an actor hasn't made a snarky comment before the announcement of the nominees about a bad/controversial joke the host has made.

Hystzen

What...wait....oh god why am I thinking about this in deep thought

SKINNER!

Banned
The correct way to pronounce the name of Tomb Raider's protagonist: La-ra Croft or Law-ra Croft? I mean, if it was Law-ra then surely it would be spelled Laura Croft. hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom