• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicy Bob

I really should pick up a Hitman game one day. They seem just like the sort of thing I'd enjoy.

I mean the stealthy, plan-before-you-act side of things, not the brutally-murdering-people-in-cold-blood aspect.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
CHEEZMO™;48248604 said:
Get out, interloper.

Also, why are the older Hitman games hard as fuck. I don't remember them being this tricky.

dude contracts aint got shit on 2..thats now pretty much impossible to me..
played the latest one? I liked it

Mikeside

I find the new one frustrating because its not bad but it has moments that remind me of how good the first 4 games were. Plus 47s super shiny, reflective head is offputting

Hystzen

CHEEZMO™;48248604 said:
Get out, interloper.

Also, why are the older Hitman games hard as fuck. I don't remember them being this tricky.

Busted AI made them harder they either stupid or spot you from miles away

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Holy crap, just got back from a Heads of Dept meeting with all the bigwigs at the school including the headmaster who I've met literally once on my first day. Seemed to go OK - this was my first time playing properly with the big boys. Feels weird after being treated like a kid so long at my last job.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
It's cool the headmaster keeps himself involved with all his staff

lol that's the point, he really doesn't, and so presenting to him is rather scary. All I've heard for the alst year is that he doesn't suffer fools and has a short attention span. He's a big picture guy. Seems to trust me and my skills though and that's really cool.

I just have to not fuck it all up :p

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
lol that's the point, he really doesn't, and so presenting to him is rather scary. All I've heard for the alst year is that he doesn't suffer fools and has a short attention span. He's a big picture guy. Seems to trust me and my skills though and that's really cool.

I just have to not fuck it all up :p
My condolences, Jedeye.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I know I was being sarcastic :D

haha reading comprehension fail

I've never heard "he/she doesn't suffer fools" being used to describe somebody who didn't turn out to be a massive shithead.

I think it's a perculiarity of the independent schools system. there are a few types of man it breeds and one of them is this very curt, professional and utterly precise kind. Not cruel or mean, just very very exact.

I don't have this cos the school I went to was full of fucking idiots.

Chinner

Banned
mike just sent me new pics of his dog:
T1zsMmP.jpg

sure seems lively to me

Rubbish King

Friend in the RAF has just been put on task, cant say where he's going or what he's doing all we know is wont be talking to him for a month... A little worried I gotta admit

Mikeside

sorry i saw that mike was attacking jedeye, suddenly i saw red and i had to defend his honour.

I think we can move past this, but we're going to need to get to know each other again.
You need to take me out for a fancy dinner, maybe we can rekindle our friendship from there.

Mikeside

So Eurogamer tickets go on sale on Friday.

I'll be booking the superpass 4 day thingie and will need to sort a hotel out at some point soon too.

I know Spookie is getting a hotel room, anyone else? We could try to book a block of rooms or something to save some dosh

Rubbish King

I've just eaten tea and I'm resisting the urge to eat a Rustlers BBQ Rib with a Jagermeister and coke.

So wrong but so nice.
Ahh man please dont tempt me, I have not touched any junk food nor has alcohol touched my lips in 8 days
So Eurogamer tickets go on sale on Friday.

I'll be booking the superpass 4 day thingie and will need to sort a hotel out at some point soon too.

I know Spookie is getting a hotel room, anyone else? We could try to book a block of rooms or something to save some dosh

How much are the four day tickets? Me and a friend wanna go and probably will be getting a hotel

How quickly do the tickets go mike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom