• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

Did you mean: vision scientific?
a-new-vision-for-teaching-science_1.jpg

Chinner

Banned
if you guys have sex with each other at eurogamer are you allowed to post pictures of each other and write derogatory: "oh wow jedeye was a kinky twat".

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
if you guys have sex with each other at eurogamer are you allowed to post pictures of each other and write derogatory comments about each other "oh wow jedeye was a kinky twat".

Yeah

but red names will be upset

ill post the tears from mine and mikesides crywank session on valentines day if we fall out so i can one-up him

f0rk

I contemplated coming to Eurogamer for about a minute just now but it is 2 weeks after I start work so it's a no go. Will just sit in this thread and judge you all from afar.

My start date is Friday the 13th of September as well, not sure what's up with that

Rubbish King

I contemplated coming to Eurogamer for about a minute just now but it is 2 weeks after I start work so it's a no go. Will just sit in this thread and judge you all from afar.

My start date is Friday the 13th of September as well, not sure what's up with that

find a new job bro, you're gonna die

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
if you guys have sex with each other at eurogamer are you allowed to post pictures of each other and write derogatory: "oh wow jedeye was a kinky twat".

I am proud of the label 'kinky twat'. And for the record, I know how Zombie Fred talks and coming from him kinky bitch would be a compliment of the highest order.

I doubt I'll be going to Eurogamer though. I like games but not enough to spend the money on the expo instead of spending it on games themselves.

Also I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to make the London meet - I just found out my nan's funeral is on the friday and so I'll be traveling to hull and back around the same time, I doubt I'll be up for it energy and emotion-wise. Shame, I was really looking forward to it too! Bloody old people dying on me...

Mikeside

I am proud of the label 'kinky twat'. And for the record, I know how Zombie Fred talks and coming from him kinky bitch would be a compliment of the highest order.

I doubt I'll be going to Eurogamer though. I like games but not enough to spend the money on the expo instead of spending it on games themselves.

Also I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to make the London meet - I just found out my nan's funeral is on the friday and so I'll be traveling to hull and back around the same time, I doubt I'll be up for it energy and emotion-wise. Shame, I was really looking forward to it too! Bloody old people dying on me...

Ahhh dude, that sucks - you won't even come for a day of Eurogamer action?

Sucks you won't be around for the meet either, but I understand that one - hope you're all doing OK in camp Sniv.

Lewis mentioned a bro-date meeting up for a beer soon, so let's get that crackin' soon eh?

Mikeside

if we go wagamamas during eurogamer does that mean we all need to get bitches or will it just be tash with one

OK so on the way to Eurogamer (or if you forget, just on the way to Wagamamas will do) we just have to loudly talk about how we're going to Wagamamas and the bitches will come.

You jus' gotta trust.

Like me with the anime.

...no, wait, nothing like that.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Hidden dash cam footage of Tashbrook, Noffles & IAmMikeside headed to Wagamama's

tumblr_mgaragCOgE1s28og1o1_500.gif

CCTV inside the building:

3381273_o.gif

Rubbish King

tash don't go in to the funny pic thread. gore is being posted again. smh.

edit: it's gone

Thankyou for the heads up, that finger pic literally still haunts me it makes me cringe so bad, and ive seen a guy get his head get chopped off with a chainsaw

SKINNER!

Banned
Thoroughly enjoying Metal Gear Rising. Somewhat kicking myself for missing out on Bayonetta but since I was the only person who bought Madworld on the Wii then I suppose Platinum Games wouldn't hold a grudge against me.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Most people are.
I'm just fucking around. I like anime. I tried to get into K-ON! but it just didn't hold my interest. I got teased a lot when one of my friends found my hentai stash on my PSP back in sixth form, lol.

SKINNER!

Banned
You playing it on REAL MAN MODE (HARD) or YOUNG MAN MODE (NORMAL)

Normal mode of course as I don't plan on breaking my controller in a fit of rage any time soon. I've only just started the game around 9pm so I'll see how it goes. If its too easy then I'll bump it up.

Hystzen

Hard wasn't even that hard.

If like me it was first thing i did on a blind run after playing DmC on hardest mode from start it's hard. DmC is a cakewalk no matter how hard you put difficulty so this caught me off guard

Normal mode of course as I don't plan on breaking my controller in a fit of rage any time soon. I've only just started the game around 9pm so I'll see how it goes. If its too easy then I'll bump it up.

You wont break your controller due to damage being your fault for messing up timing really. It only increases damage out put from enemies and aggressiveness its not til Very Hard they switch up enemy layouts

I think I'm going to wait until it's £20, I just can't justify £35 on a game I don't even know if I'll enjoy

demo man the demo

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Anyone who's not played a Platinum game should just get Bayonetta and save some money for the moment. That game is fucking amazing and I don't even like fighting games. Best cutscenes of any game ever, I was laughing my arse off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom