• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lirlond

what's happening I'm on my phone. should I retreat to somewhere safe?

Find a pond somewhere quiet, just weather it out.

GREEN SCAR NOOOOOO. What did he do?

Oh, he made a fake OT3 for pics that make you laugh. Poor guy. It was pretty funny too.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
GreenScar's ban is a month.

Because he spammed the burger BFF picture in the funny pics thread.

Cindres

I'm still yet to serve a ban. I feel in 3 years of posting that's doing quite well.
EDIT: Though I'm sure there's someone in here that can shatter that "record".

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Special advanced screening? I thought it wasn't out here until Feb.
Yeah. There was an offer in the Times last week for it. Usually the tickets are gone before you know it but I was lucky for once. I guess with a February release the average family probably hasn't heard of it.

Because he spammed the burger BFF picture in the funny pics thread.
Funny pics are serious business.

I'm still yet to serve a ban. I feel in 3 years of posting that's doing quite well.
EDIT: Though I'm sure there's someone in here that can shatter that "record".

Well I've never been banned, but I hardly used my account in the early days so it wasn't that hard. If I was in a mischievous mood I had other outlets to go to.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
neogafotyvcg7.jpg

lol

wut

SKINNER!

Banned
Yeah. There was an offer in the Times last week for it. Usually the tickets are gone before you know it but I was lucky for once.

Jammy bastard! Take me with you!

CHEEZMO™;43919789 said:

We heart Cheezmo tshirts will be in the neogaf shop before you know it buddy.

Didn't he read the TOS before singing up ? Its easy to avoid a ban if so.

Bro, you gotta cut this "authority dad" shtick. Come back old-skool "Slim Shady LP" Kentpaul.

So after all the discussions about going to the cinema on your own, looks like I'll be doing exactly that tomorrow. Fuck it, might make a day of it and do a double bill.

Mikeside

has cheezmo become Internet famous now?
they're doing a cheezmo flavoured walkers crisps I heard

Don't worry, Chinner - you'll always be on the cover of my gossip magazine.
You vapid internet celebrity. You're not even people!

Bro, you gotta cut this "authority dad" shtick. Come back old-skool "Slim Shady LP" Kentpaul.

Yeah, dubious messhead Kentpaul for president.

Any one here got NFS Most Wanted on PC? I am going to play multiplayer at about 7pm if any of you want to join.

I do, but am out tonight. Perhaps a little jaunt tomorrow?

Cindres

FUCK IT, I LIED, IT'S DRUM AND BASS. WHAT YOU GONNA DO?

Yeah I'm going out tonight.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
So after all the discussions about going to the cinema on your own, looks like I'll be doing exactly that tomorrow. Fuck it, might make a day of it and do a double bill.

My local cinema only opens in the evening, with first showing around 6. If it was open during the day it'd be quieter and I'd hit that shit all the time.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Pretty sure the neighbours I complained about two months ago are at it again. Why are you playing terrible music at 5:30 in the morning? Why is the bass so loud that I'm pretty sure anyone at the party would be dead? Would it be bad form to send an audio CD to them with just that one song I always link to on it informing them to get some taste?

3Sixty

I hate fireworks. Drives my dogs mental. I do enjoy seeing well thought out displays. (the greatest I've seen was an amazing display in Arras, France. It was stunning) but I hate nothing more than the dredges of society finding the biggest loudest most pointless fireworks in existence and letting them off for a solid 3 month fucking period from their unkept back garden attached to their grotty state funded council house. Cunts.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Jammy bastard! Take me with you!

We heart Cheezmo tshirts will be in the neogaf shop before you know it buddy.

Don't you have the tos framed on your wall?

Mac Floyd were fucking awesome. Holy fucking shit gotta see when there next playing and hit that shit up

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Ha, it's a small world. :D

Might be even smaller - which rooms do you have? I had 19:27 in 1st year, 12:2 in 2nd year (a stupidly vast set in 2nd quad which I think has now been turned into a common-room of some sort, and was used during the Ball that year to house Motorhead - nice place but I kept having to lend it out for other peoples' parties), 16:6 in 3rd year.

Might be even smaller - which rooms do you have? I had 19:27 in 1st year, 12:2 in 2nd year (a stupidly vast set in 2nd quad which I think has now been turned into a common-room of some sort, and was used during the Ball that year to house Motorhead - nice place but I kept having to lend it out for other peoples' parties), 16:6 in 3rd year.

I'm in 3.11; ludicrously small, but it's the only student room in college overlooking 1st Quad, so at least the view's nice.

12.2 is the MCR now, yeah.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
I'm in 3.11; ludicrously small, but it's the only student room in college overlooking 1st Quad, so at least the view's nice.

12.2 is the MCR now, yeah.

Good gracious me. Whatever happened to that room just over the archway (or have I got my 3s and 5s muddled up)? Used to be handy for chucking stuff at Exeter students from.

Good gracious me. Whatever happened to that room just over the archway (or have I got my 3s and 5s muddled up)? Used to be handy for chucking stuff at Exeter students from.

That's 3.12. It's round the back of mine; mine is above the arch facing 1st Quad, 12 is above the arch facing Turl Street.

SKY. FUCKING. FALL.

Wowsers. Best Craig Bond film by a mile.

At the end,
was any one else thinking 'Home Alone'?

Really enjoyed going to the cinema by myself as well, might make a habit of it every Sunday if I'm not otherwise engaged.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
That's 3.12. It's round the back of mine; mine is above the arch facing 1st Quad, 12 is above the arch facing Turl Street.

Hence the confusion. When I was there it was one big room overlooking both (IIRC)

EDIT: I guess things change. I was there pushing 40 years ago. Go back another 40 and the college still had its own chemistry labs on staircase 17.

Hence the confusion. When I was there it was one big room overlooking both (IIRC)

EDIT: I guess things change. I was there pushing 40 years ago. Go back another 40 and the college still had its own chemistry labs on staircase 17.

That would make some sense. The two rooms together would make one decently sized room, rather than the pair of us each cramped in a half-sized room.

I'm told that 3.12 was used last year to put some of Exeter's windows through. :D

They will ask you the same ones at interview as well :/ Guess it shows you care.

That's what I hated about placement job interviews- talking about the same thing you've already given them 250 words on.

I've already described what I did for my Duke of Edinburgh awards, what else do you want to know?! What I had for my fucking tea?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
My least favorite is when they ask about your weaknesses or "describe your greatest fault". That's when interviews fall into the fake zone where they are blatantly asking you to lie or tell them something they may hold against you.

"Yeah I'm super honest, to a fault", "I'm TOO hard working"

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My worst question was to describe a situation where I was completely wrong in a team based exercise and how did I cope with the team not going with my train of thought. Something like that. My problem is that has never happened to me. I'm not an idiots so I don't blither out stupid ideas and I go with the direction the group is going with. I listen and then speak so I already know my idea should be reasonably accepted before I even open my mouth. That and people often seem to turn to me for reassurance that the ideas we're going with are right.

I ended up using some terrible story from secondary school where the only disagreement was me not agreeing with my two team members that I should share my work because they did zilch.

I need to come up with a better story incase this question pops up again.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Yeah, they might criticize you for not being a team player in that example. I've still not successfully come up with a solution for the "your biggest weakness" question either.
My dick is TOO big, you know?
"It's just TOO big, you know? Yeah I can tell you are a man who knows what I'm on about."

Boom, hired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom