• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Oh yeah I remember. It's a character from a very famous tv series and series of films including a recent reboot.

If you don't get it from that you need serious schooling.
Got it instantly but the next one requires extra effort so I'll do it when I get home, what are you playing on btw? Because my chubby fingers are useless on my s3

Rubbish King

iPhone 4S. I don't have chubby fingers, I have long elegant fingers. "Piano-playing hands" my Mother always used to say.
Hey! I can play piano with chubby fingers just fine ^_^

RAWK CLUB PAAAAARTAAAAAAAY!!!!!!
tumblr_m5q9htO3Qo1rpoka3o1_400.gif

AKA northerner :p
Does...that mean cheezmo is a northener too?!
I learnt something new today.

Mikeside

Where is Cheezmo from?

For reference, any place that's above Sheffield I consider northern :p

Anywhere outside of the Home Counties & Berkshire are dirty northerners as far as I'm concerned

Where is Cheezmo from?

For reference, any place that's above Sheffield I consider northern :p

PS Mike I've bit the bullet and pre-ordered Sim City.

I've proxyed and played it on my laptop (lower spec than yours) and it runs OK :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If we do Brit GAF secret Santa (and we should), it just got really easy for somebody.
Well a present probably would be the only way I'd ever get one. Luckily for me I'm pretty sure they are quite expensive.

Yep. Just checked. One was around £70 not including the shipping.

Anywhere outside of the Home Counties & Berkshire are dirty northerners as far as I'm concerned

I've proxyed and played it on my laptop (lower spec than yours) and it runs OK :)

Sweet.

I've downloaded the Geforce Experience program, it optimises the settings for supported games. I've even let it lower the resolution where required :eek:

Rubbish King

Going to a volunteer thing to help clean up the beach because I'm a fucking awesome guy and I care about the environment and other shit.. Got ma wellies in my bag and I'm raring to go

Should have been Kid Icarus.
Gonna have to disagree with ya there

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Now now. If we're going to argue at least deal with facts like Beat the Beat being the best game of the year and soundtrack of the year and graphics of the year and name of the year.

Rubbish King

Now now. If we're going to argue at least deal with facts like Beat the Beat being the best game of the year and soundtrack of the year and graphics of the year and name of the year.
I like the song at the end of Dishonored.. It's kewl ^_^

noffles

Banned
The gym induction was cool until the last 10 minutes, where the guy showed us the seperate area where all the big African dudes and Seth Rogen lookalikes grunt and lift weights.

Kid Icarus was my personal GOTY but that's clearly a minority position. I'm happy with a Deus Ex-a-like taking the crown.

You're the right kinda guy. Tash is a Halo guy anyway. What does he know about quality video games?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I don't even know what my GotY was last year. Everything just blends together , i can't tell what came out in a given year any more.

SteveWD40

The gym induction was cool until the last 10 minutes, where the guy showed us the seperate area where all the big African dudes and Seth Rogen lookalikes grunt and lift weights.

Be prepared to deal with the most egotistical, territorial dickheads in any gym ever in the free weights area.

Go near a bench? get the eye fuck. Look at the dumbells? get the eye fuck. walk in the door? get the eye fuck.

noffles

Banned
Be prepared to deal with the most egotistical, territorial dickheads in any gym ever in the free weights area.

Go near a bench? get the eye fuck. Look at the dumbells? get the eye fuck. walk in the door? get the eye fuck.

I'm staying the fuck away from there until I'm a little bit more confident that nobody is going to do a deadlift and throw the bar at me afterwards.

It looked like prison.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Shit, this whole time I though "Beat the Beat" was that iPhone game (Beat Sneak Bandit apparently). Just call it Rhythm Heaven ya nuts

I really like this remix of the wrestler song
But Rhythm Heaven is the name of the first one (in Japan) and the second (the US). I'm just avoiding confusion by using the localised European names.

Also our version has both the English and Japanese soundtracks so it is the best version!

SteveWD40

I'm staying the fuck away from there until I'm a little bit more confident that nobody is going to do a deadlift and throw the bar at me afterwards.

It looked like prison.

The joke is most of those guys are pussys. In the MMA gyms I trained at you had no ego's because everyone knew how to fight but also got their ass kicked a lot, which helps remind you that you are human.

Guys who chuck weights around 24/7 walk like they are invincible so you can tell they don't know shit about fighting, it's all insecurity.

SKINNER!

Banned
Still can't beat Daigasso! Band Brothers (which I deliberately name as Bang Brothers DS. geddit? because it sounds like that...oh nvm) for good portable music game goodness.

Elite Beat Agents is still the best portable music game.

But Rhythm Heaven is the name of the first one (in Japan) and the second (the US). I'm just avoiding confusion by using the localised European names.

Also our version has both the English and Japanese soundtracks so it is the best version!

We'd know what you're going on about in the context of "games that came out last year"

Also now I've got the USB Loader working I should try and find a copy of that, it looks fucking brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom