• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Put my heart and soul into it.

Q8LT0pR.png

i feel like you're lying to me

Who is watching United tonight? I'm getting very nervous.
I hope they lose

SKINNER!

Banned
Me too but B&B is just too funny to pass up. Easy to digest since they're only 10 minutes per episode and the music video commentary parts are the best.

Nose Bleed episode now.

I still see miles on the road signs. Imperial system, ftw! :p

God forbid if I was 170 kg, let alone 148 kg. xD

oh its on! lol, I'm guessing it would have been a pain to change all them signs. Drinks are still measured in pints and ounces too. Meterial? Impric?

Beavis: Can you help us? We're Lost.

Butthead: No Way! We just don't know where we are.

Redneck: What's your address?

Butthead: uuuuhhhh...

Redneck: What street do you live on?

Butthead: I live in a house...dumbass.

Rubbish King

oh its on! lol, I'm guessing it would have been a pain to change all them signs. Drinks are still measured in pints and ounces too. Meterial? Impric?

it's funny actually, because we dont really measure in ounces...but we do in pints and the mili-litres for everything else

Reknoc

If anyone is feeling nostalgic about Ceefax subtitles check out the new Tomb Raider. Ugliest subtitles I've seen in a game.

Rubbish King

UGH, i fucking hate it when your internet goes all slow so you cant finish a fucking episode you're halfway through...Had to leave my bed to get a stronger reception.....fuck

CHEEZMO™;49087809 said:
Gonna go shopping tomorrow.

How come?
If anyone is feeling nostalgic about Ceefax subtitles check out the new Tomb Raider. Ugliest subtitles I've seen in a game.
I dont really know what you're talking about, but does it have the mansion level

CHEEZMO™;49099536 said:
Child prostitutes and a stash of deliriants.

Just the usual, then.

Everything got signed off and my work is now part of the Radioplayer app. The unusual mix of fear, excitement, dread and joy of finishing it has now just gone to relief.

Selfish Pizza

Neo Member
I've finally had the balls to tell that girl I was seeing that I'm not interested and ended it. She took it really well. I was really worried she was gonna freak out on me, as I've had really bad experiences in the past.

On a plus note, I'm now single for the London meet on saturday, so Mike has a wingman. Look out ladies.

Joining all the fitness chat (sorry Mike...), I've started going swimming this week in addition to doing Starting Strength.

I hate people who swim widths rather than lengths, and I also despise people who sit at the end of the pool talking shit. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom