• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

i-know-that-feel.jpg

Who's cooking the fried chicken?

Mikeside

Yo. Just wanted to announce my presence so you could all lose your shit.

I won't post in here anymore so you can go back to wanking over my GF or whatever it is that you people do with your free time.

#HatersGonnaHate
#Swag

For somebody who doesn't take anything seriously, you sure are taking yourself seriously

#sohighrightnow
#britgafisminebitch

Lirlond

Only just out of work.

Ughhhh.

Here's my fitness stats.

40 mins HIIT jogging.

5x5 squats/deads/bench/ohp/rows at 100/70/50/35/50

H 175 W 75

Our shop basically shut when the game was on. Was good till the booking. Fantastic last 10 minutes by united though.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Joining all the fitness chat (sorry Mike...), I've started going swimming this week in addition to doing Starting Strength.

I hate people who swim widths rather than lengths, and I also despise people who sit at the end of the pool talking shit. Ugh.
Swim early when there are lanes, that's where I'm heading right now ^^
I got flu at moment my head is fucked, I posted in threads that dont need me to pay attention to much too. Feel like death
Okay, you're excused

Flatmates have a party going on in my kitchen. Might go in and check for cute girls.
You sicken me... Well were there any?

Rubbish King

I won't post in here anymore so you can go back to wanking over my GF or whatever it is that you people do with your free time.

#HatersGonnaHate
#Swag
#dontgetyourknickersinatwist

Only just out of work.

Ughhhh.

Here's my fitness stats.

40 mins HIIT jogging.

5x5 squats/deads/bench/ohp/rows at 100/70/50/35/50

H 175 W 75

Our shop basically shut when the game was on. Was good till the booking. Fantastic last 10 minutes by united though.
What is HIIT jogging?

#HatersGonnaHate
#Swag

Fuck sake, stop making us token northerners look like complete bells....well, bigger bigger bells anyway.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

#HatersGonnaHate
#Swag

That Meadows, such a surly kidder. If you're only internet famous in one place, might as well stay there. Poor chinner has modeled his life on you!

That Meadows, such a surly kidder. If you're only internet famous in one place, might as well stay there. Poor chinner has modeled his life on you!
I personally think he brings some much needed humour to the thread. Just look at the humorous use of hash tags and the distinct lack of self awareness, even going as far too suggest that some people on here really knock one out over his girlfriend.

Clever stuff.

Rubbish King

Who is Meadows, is he from oop north?

Once upon a time there was a man named Meadows, he was your pretty average guy, then he came back from being banned and started posting crazy, half trying to get banned. Then I had a heated discussion about what BritGAF is and what it should be..he accused the gang of being cliquey, i countered..

Then he actually posted saying he was half trying to get banned

and then ThoseDeafMutes pwned him, he's just returned from his ban

I've finally had the balls to tell that girl I was seeing that I'm not interested and ended it. She took it really well. I was really worried she was gonna freak out on me, as I've had really bad experiences in the past.

On a plus note, I'm now single for the London meet on saturday, so Mike has a wingman. Look out ladies.

Hey, I'm Mike's wingman! Find your own loser to be a wingman to :p

#HatersGonnaHate
#Swag

Aww don't be like that Meadows, you're oldschool BritGaf, please stay and make the thread a better place!

True, and it could be worse still. The amount of men with hairy backs swimming is horrific. Maybe it's because I'm in South Wales.

Where in SW?

noffles

Banned
BUT THEE MEET-UP

Going to get my train ticket today ^_^

Infact im going after this episode of grey anatomy to buy it

My last rent payment is on the 21st of this month. For some reason, my university decided to make us pay EVERYTHING 4 MONTHS BEFORE THE LEASE IS OVER BECAUSE STUDENTS DON'T NEED DISPOSABLE INCOME HAHA. I will have like £200 to feed me until April 7th. Even then, SFE are shit and won't get it to me for about 4 days.

Seriously though, fuck those guys. I get a loan in April that is literally just going to fester or get wasted on something stupid.

Rubbish King

My last rent payment is on the 21st of this month. For some reason, my university decided to make us pay EVERYTHING 4 MONTHS BEFORE THE LEASE IS OVER BECAUSE STUDENTS DON'T NEED DISPOSABLE INCOME HAHA. I will have like £200 to feed me until April 7th. Even then, SFE are shit and won't get it to me for about 4 days.

Seriously though, fuck those guys. I get a loan in April that is literally just going to fester or get wasted on something stupid.

spend it on coming to another meetup and buying Halo 4

You havent posted in a few days!

By the way, im totally stuck on draw something, i aint got a fucking clue what it is

Once upon a time there was a man named Meadows, he was your pretty average guy, then he came back from being banned and started posting crazy, half trying to get banned. Then I had a heated discussion about what BritGAF is and what it should be..he accused the gang of being cliquey, i countered..

Then he actually posted saying he was half trying to get banned

and then ThoseDeafMutes pwned him, he's just returned from his ban

So he's a crazy northerner?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I personally think he brings some much needed humour to the thread. Just look at the humorous use of hash tags and the distinct lack of self awareness, even going as far too suggest that some people on here really knock one out over his girlfriend.

Clever stuff.

We haven't even seen pics. I can't get down to what's in my imagination alone. tbh I just imagine Faith from Mirror's Edge, that does it for me.

Rubbish King

I have other things going on in my life than Gaf....

I can't even remember what I drew. Show me the pic?
No need to brag :p

It was a guy with a blue jumper doing that camp hand thing with black hair, I'll post a picture a when I've bought this ticket as im on a mission

No need to brag :p

It was a guy with a blue jumper doing that camp hand thing with black hair, I'll post a picture a when I've bought this ticket as im on a mission

Oh yeah I remember. It's a character from a very famous tv series and series of films including a recent reboot.

If you don't get it from that you need serious schooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom