• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
ScreenShot2013-03-06at220020_zpse408fc83.png

The question is

who has less of a life?
ME

Glad that page is over, I'll be back tomorrow, i feel like this has been a strange day for BritGAF

Tashbrooke, signing off

oxoxox

Mikeside

My car failed it's MOT today

Rear shock absorbers are leaking badly and something about a McPherson strut being too loose?

£500 quote.
Fuck that.

Also, my apprentice broke my laptop screen by throwing my laptop bag in the back of the van.

Not.
Fucking.
Happy.

Rubbish King

My car failed it's MOT today

Rear shock absorbers are leaking badly and something about a McPherson strut being too loose?

£500 quote.
Fuck that.

Also, my apprentice broke my laptop screen by throwing my laptop bag in the back of the van.

Not.
Fucking.
Happy.

YOU GET AN APPRENTICE

I feel like I should replace him
God damnit Mike, why do you reveal such shocking news just before I go

What the hell happened on that last page.

I step out for 5 MINUTES to go to band rehearsal, and all sorts of nonsense breaks out.

I will NOT put up with this sort of behaviour. You can all just go to your rooms right now and think about what you've done.

noffles

Banned

I step out for 5 MINUTES to go to band rehearsal, and all sorts of nonsense breaks out.

I will NOT put up with this sort of behaviour. You can all just go to your rooms right now and think about what you've done.

tumblr_inline_mh75mhw8981ro2d43.gif

and then i ran away

You're going to have your hands full at the meet. Bar brawls left right and centre.

Rubbish King

Yeah, I'd guess about £50-60.

You broke a fuckin' hoover because it creased your posters, I think you can let me be pissed off about this :p
Valid Point :p I was more angry about the fact they'd told me earlier that i treat things poorly though, this guy did it by accident :p Is he going to pay it? If not..fire him and take me in bro

Cheers.

Also, Tash, I'll probably overtake you involuntarily next thread.
Will you fuck
It'll all be different when Tash gets a job.
Muahahaha
I know :(
It does kinda depend what I get though.. If it's more industrial work ...then yeah probably

he will be a cage fighter

Tash vs Hoovers
It's britney bitch
Anyone want to start a "The Who" cover band with me?
memememememememeMEEE

Arsenio_AHHHHR.gif

You're going to have your hands full at the meet. Bar brawls left right and centre.
hahaha, I'm going to really try not to get totally wasted... I know it's inevitable..but I dont wanna be KO'd by like 8pm
CHEEZMO™;49256385 said:
Let it in, bro.
I feel like you might be the devil
Morning BritGAF, what the hell happened in here last night?

Move on brah...just move on

MORNING GAF

I JUST WOKE UP....3 hour lie in aww yiss..no workout for me today

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
About to check out the new tomb raider title, Getting a mcdonalds dropped off soon too, I love a day off work like the best of em. Gavin and stacey is the greatest show to ever land on the BBC.

Since WW3 is about to start its been good known you folks, See you guys on the other side

SKINNER!

Banned
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21687507

Funny article about World Book Day and dressing up. I once went dressed up as a Men In Black agent during primary school after I managed to convince a teacher that comic books were technically still...books. A little silly granted but I just wanted to wear a suit, shades and carry a silver plastic BB gun (unloaded of course...middle/late 90s before Columbine. People weren't so uptight.) instead of some shitty costume. Plus, the costume conveniently doubled as James Bond if anyone objected to my choice. One thing that struck out that day was some kid dressed up as a wizard kid with a fake scar. "Who are you meant to be?" I asked. He replied "Harry Potter of course!". I had assumed it was some lame Jacqueline Wilson-esque character. Little did I know...

EDIT: looking back now, I should've went dressed as the Goosebumps character. That would've been cool.

Mr. Sam

My brother teaches English at a secondary school and always dresses up for World Book Day. I always thought that was weird. He's Oliver Twist this year.

8bit

Knows the Score
I would but there's less than 24 hours to go so there's not much point.
You could start getting outraged today ahead of the rest of Europe. I've especially enjoyed getting dumped into a tutorial that does nothing, this really is exceptional work by EA.

I say it via a tweet from George Broussard! Not that that guy actually does anything besides tweet nowadays, but still, Mr Duke Nukem. You've come far :p

Speaking of coming far with stupid internet things, acting head of BBC TV is up at the uni next week and I've got some responsibilities. Just hope no-one brings up the BBC Three Generator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom