• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

Kinda like Britgaf then?
Excluding the occasional post from Smokey's missus, there used to be another female user that posted a bit when I started posting here this time last year. Whatever happened to her?

Guessing mike turned up and confessed his love on the spot but she was not ready for his soul

P1020781_zps7371be2d.jpg

Mikeside

Guessing mike turned up and confessed his love on the spot but she was not ready for his soul

Hang on, hang the fuck on.

Let's not turn this into some "Mike is some kind of serial monogamist who falls in love with girls and wants to get super serious" thing.

I've failed at hitting on girls because I'm an awkward bastard, I'm not fucking falling in love with them.

Edit: Also, I really fuckin' hate that photo :p

noffles

Banned
Well yeah that makes sense for the Internet but dang...in real life too?

I guess I just thought people had significant others.

Even if I did, I probably wouldn't bring them to a meetup. But that might be more to do with the fact that I like having a part of my life that isn't shared.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
"Honey where are you going?"

"I can't tell you, it's part of my other life. You wouldn't understand."

"But wha-"

"STAY OUT OF MY INTERNET LIFE!"

noffles

Banned
"Honey where are you going?"

"I can't tell you, it's part of my other life. You wouldn't understand."

"But wha-"

"STAY OUT OF MY INTERNET LIFE!"

Nah, it'd be more like:

"I'm going out tonight."

"Oh, okay. Where you going?"

"Meeting up with some people from the internet."

"Can I come?"

"Do you want to discuss card games, videogames and World of Warcraft?"

"Have fun!"

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Heard you guys had fun in London :D

Anyway, Gogglebox is crazy.
Watching people watching TV?
I watched the first one, it was actually pretty damn hilarious!!
Legends, one and all...

I loved how messy it ended up in the rock club!

hahahahahaha yes!!! I was waiting for that picture..next time im going to step my game up in terms of pulling shit heads

The rock club was great, there was one point i thought i was going to get beaten the shit out of though...

I was making my way back through the dancing crowd to the gaffers and i stood on a glass laying on its side, I slid along on it then it smashed as I headbutted one dude and another fell over I looked up like FUCK

the guy I headbutted helped me up with a massive grin saying " NOW THIS GUY KNOWS HOW TO PARTY"

Saved by a stranger

Reknoc

It was really sunny when I left, a bit chilly but I doubt I need a coat. *gets on bus, goes down the road a bit, suddenly heavy snow*

oh

Rubbish King

Nottingham.

It's back to being sunny now with the odd flake coming down.

Edit: it's actually really cold and I should have brought a coat. My life is full of regret.

Oh right, it's pretty cold here..I'm no going out today untill i absolutely have to...so not until quater to 1..

Dont think ill be leaving the bed till half past 1 either

noffles

Banned
Saved by a stranger

I once offered to suck booze from a stranger's tights when I accidentally knocked their drink onto them. Their boyfriend then appeared and did it instead, thanking me for the idea.

It's great how these things work out not getting you killed.

Reknoc

Oh right, it's pretty cold here..I'm no going out today untill i absolutely have to...so not until quater to 1..

Dont think ill be leaving the bed till half past 1 either

T-T

Hopefully it's not very busy today and I don't have to do anything in the factory since it'll be even colder in there.

Rubbish King

Lucky bugger.
#Swag #Nolife #DoleMonkey
I once offered to suck booze from a stranger's tights when I accidentally knocked their drink onto them. Their boyfriend then appeared and did it instead, thanking me for the idea.

It's great how these things work out not getting you killed.
Lucky noffles....lucky

Srsly though there was glass/were glasses all over the place, you could hear them smashing left, right and centre..is that normal in clubs?!

T-T

Hopefully it's not very busy today and I don't have to do anything in the factory since it'll be even colder in there.

What kinda factory you work in?

Morning BritGAF.

First day at work for five days and I'm greeted by the news that my team is now under the Corporate Law and Governance service.

And I applied for a new position a few weeks ago but for whatever reason I didn't make the interview shortlist, I've been asked to go to a private meeting with the manager of that team, probably to tell me why I didn't make the shortlist so I won't get too excited.

Rubbish King

Morning BritGAF.

First day at work for five days and I'm greeted by the news that my team is now under the Corporate Law and Governance service.

And I applied for a new position a few weeks ago but for whatever reason I didn't make the interview shortlist, I've been asked to go to a private meeting with the manager of that team, probably to tell me why I didn't make the shortlist so I won't get too excited.

Maybe they have plans to make you CEO of the company

also guys, anybody seen that sex change video in the surgery thread

horrifying, i got about 2 minutes in and died

Maybe they have plans to make you CEO of the company

also guys, anybody seen that sex change video in the surgery thread

horrifying, i got about 2 minutes in and died

I wish.

Female to male or male to female? Why would you put yourself through that by watching it? I'm crossing my legs as I type.

Mikeside

Srsly though there was glass/were glasses all over the place, you could hear them smashing left, right and centre..is that normal in clubs?!

Not uncommon to have a broken glass here and there, but that was a LOT of glass

Probably because the jackets were knocking them over, plus it was super crowded and completely hectic, so everyone was constantly knocking the tables & dropping their drinks.

This is why places like that often give you those plastic cups & the plastic beer bottles

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oh gawd, back at work this morning and I'm totally exhausted, very much feeling overtired like a toddler, must be careful not to throw my toys from the pram even when I want to very much. My little cunt of a cat was yelling from 5am till when I got up at 7 for NO BLOODY REASON. Fed her, let her go out, threw the mouse and yet still she was miaowing like a twat every ten mins. If she wasn't so cute I would punch her furry little face.

Hoping that the snow gets worse so I can go home and get some sleep. Grumblegrumble.

btw Tash I thought you were going to be posting less? :p

Before it's too late

Happy Mother's Day, GAFMum.

Awww thanks Mike.

Was Musha really the only girl there? lol

I usually am.

and she's the one wearing the trousers

I usually am ;)

That's what happened when you store coats on the same table as glasses.

Oh god, at the end of the night when we went upstairs I grabbed everyone's coats from off the table, and dumped them on a chair by the piano. Then when we left I was like, has everyone got their coats? There's like 3 coats still here. Yesterday on the event's page on facebook the hosts posted about loads of people losing their coats at the end....... :/

Rubbish King

I wish.

Female to male or male to female? Why would you put yourself through that by watching it? I'm crossing my legs as I type.
M2F
From what I saw it was not enjoyable
That's what happened when you store coats on the same table as glasses.

lol, but it wasnt just where we were, they were all over the place!

I definitely will dress lighter next time, although without the doffle coat on the way home i woulda froze

btw Tash I thought you were going to be posting less? :p

Rome was not built in a day :p
Yesterday on the event's page on facebook the hosts posted about loads of people losing their coats at the end....... :/

to be fair, you'd have to be pretty careless to have lost it, i kept pretty close tabs on mine at all times

Mikeside

I definitely will dress lighter next time, although without the doffle coat on the way home i woulda froze

Yeah, I'm bringing a proper jacket along next time - I thought I was going to fucking die at Waterloo. I was almost considering begging the staff to find me a blanket or something.

Invigilating again. Entertain me, BritGAF.

Head of BBC TV visiting the uni today. Hope no-one mentions the BBC3 generator or this could be awkward.

Rubbish King

Yeah, I'm bringing a proper jacket along next time - I thought I was going to fucking die at Waterloo. I was almost considering begging the staff to find me a blanket or something.

That woulda fucking sucked!

I had two jackets...spoiled i woz :p

Shoulda found a maccy D's man

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
M2F
From what I saw it was not enjoyable

Y'know, I'm sure this is super offensive and so I would not post it in a trans-thread, but if I was a m2f I would totally keep my junk. T-girls with the junk on is the actualisation of all our futinari dreams, it seems a shame to lose something rare and awesome in favour of having an uncanny valley installed.

Did I just open up too much?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Head of BBC TV visiting the uni today. Hope no-one mentions the BBC3 generator or this could be awkward.

Mention it, you might get a job out of it. Even though it was taking the piss, it kinda fit in with the vibe of BBC3 anyway. It's all about the yoot innit.

Y'know, I'm sure this is super offensive and so I would not post it in a trans-thread, but if I was a m2f I would totally keep my junk. T-girls with the junk on is the actualisation of all our futinari dreams, it seems a shame to lose something rare and awesome in favour of having an uncanny valley installed.

Did I just open up too much?

Possibly a little bit much.

Mention it, you might get a job out of it. Even though it was taking the piss, it kinda fit in with the vibe of BBC3 anyway. It's all about the yoot innit.

I'll get the invoice ready.

Rubbish King

I just saw this generator..brilliant

However..why is it saying I have to wait 55 minutes to see your Sim City review on your blog!!

Wait a minute

the loading is a gif

AM I BEING TROLLED

I just saw this generator..brilliant

However..why is it saying I have to wait 55 minutes to see your Sim City review on your blog!!

Servers are full, it's just so in demand. The beta test of the review went great, but turns out people are loving it so much they just haven't stopped reading it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh god, at the end of the night when we went upstairs I grabbed everyone's coats from off the table, and dumped them on a chair by the piano. Then when we left I was like, has everyone got their coats? There's like 3 coats still here. Yesterday on the event's page on facebook the hosts posted about loads of people losing their coats at the end....... :/
Robbed by GAF! More importantly, did they post about my lost pen?

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Wayhay!

ParentGAF celebrating here. For the first time in 27 years all the kids are out of the house: two at work and one at college. We got a day to ourselves at long last!

The bad news? It's gonna involve lots of shopping, ironing and doing year-end accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom