• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
Okay London-GAF I propose a 'soft'-meetup sometime soon. At some point over the next couple of months (haven't decided yet) I'm going to be here for an evening so I hope you guys can come too. Apparently they play Bowie and T-Rex which is why I'm going.

Suairyu

Banned
I can do the 11th May.
I'll see if my co-worker can do that. I really hope you don't mind dancing because that's the point. You don't have to dance good (like maybe 2% of the population can), just be at that "I don't give a fuck what other think so I'm dancing" stage, which kinda automatically makes you look good anyway because you look all confident and attractive.

Mike:
confidence=attractiveness

I'm not the best looking at all but I don't give a fuck hence why I'm the tits (rolling in tits). LEARN.

Have you watched anymore Cowboy Bebop? It's all part of the training.

Suairyu

Banned
v0UwLTO.png

thats right, i'm bringing statistics into this shit.
Chinner let's makeout like we used to.

Mikeside

I'll see if my co-worker can do that. I really hope you don't mind dancing because that's the point. You don't have to dance good (like maybe 2% of the population can), just be at that "I don't give a fuck what other think so I'm dancing" stage, which kinda automatically makes you look good anyway because you look all confident and attractive.

Mike:
confidence=attractiveness

I'm not the best looking at all but I don't give a fuck hence why I'm the tits (rolling in tits). LEARN.

Have you watched anymore Cowboy Bebop? It's all part of the training.

I'm in for May 11th. Always up for a GAF meetup

I think I'm fairly confident out and about, but somebody else who was out last night can probably confirm or deny that.

I should know whether I can afford ScotGAF meetup in the next couple of days, too. I really hope so, but it all depends on flight/hotel prices

Mikeside

My bowels and thighs have been hating life today. :S

Yeah, it's been a rough day in the Mikeside household.
I still have to head to Ash Vale to pick up my work stuff & come back.
How late can I possibly leave it?....ugh I think I have to drive.

You'll pull in Glasgow. Worst case scenario we'll hit a titty bar and all chip in on a lap dance for ya.

You know what? After having a conversation with Musha & Donkey Show last night, I really think I just need to relax and stop trying, because I'm not really that bothered about it, I just feel like I'm trying to prove something to myself.

Also, not a fan of lap dances so you can chip in for a round of Jagerbombs instead :p

SKINNER!

Banned
CHEEZMO™;49660482 said:
Get a room.

9s2Mnqf.gif

You know what? After having a conversation with Musha & Donkey Show last night, I really think I just need to relax and stop trying, because I'm not really that bothered about it, I just feel like I'm trying to prove something to myself.

Also, not a fan of lap dances so you can chip in for a round of Jagerbombs instead :p

Did Evilore not include the jagerbombs rule into the TOS yet?
"For every Neogaf meetup that occurs around the world. I will contribute £60 worth of jagerbombs"

and yes, sound advice from Musha and DS. Have fun being single!

Yeah, it's been a rough day in the Mikeside household.
I still have to head to Ash Vale to pick up my work stuff & come back.
How late can I possibly leave it?....ugh I think I have to drive.
My stomach has been rumbling all day. I went on another date with the girl from Thursday when I got back home and the tummy wouldn't stop. :S

Did I give advice last night? You sure it wasn't the penguin? xD

Mikeside

My stomach has been rumbling all day. I went on another date with the girl from Thursday when I got back home and the tummy wouldn't stop. :S

Did I give advice last night? You sure it wasn't the penguin? xD

Ohh, how did the date go?

Yeah, we were at the table and also when we were having a ciggie & you gave me some solid advice, then Musha told me how frikkin' awesome I am & that I should be relaxing and letting them come to me.

Reknoc

While everyone was being all cool and sociable I finished Tomb Raider.

It's alright, but it's hard to feel too sorry for Lara after the umpteenth time she manages to fall over to where she needs to be. Eventually it starts seeming less like a tragedy and more like a slapstick comedy, like a really weird episode of Miranda.

3Sixty

Meet up looked fun. One day i will come to one!

Glad i didn't commit to going as i was in pieces last night. Probably the most ill i've been in 10 years.

Ohh, how did the date go?
Went well actually. Went to this Japan Day thing at her uni and they had this haunted house thing where the clingy stuff worked out great. xD They also had a maid cafe thing which was pretty awkward. I think she's too nice/goody goody, but she wants to meet up again before she goes on vacation for 3 weeks on Saturday. So we'll see. ^^
Yeah, we were at the table and also when we were having a ciggie & you gave me some solid advice, then Musha told me how frikkin' awesome I am & that I should be relaxing and letting them come to me.
Ah! I kinda remember that now, but I don't remember what I told you, lol. But yeah, do your thing and stuff will fall into place. :)

Chinner

Banned
Okay London-GAF I propose a 'soft'-meetup sometime soon. At some point over the next couple of months (haven't decided yet) I'm going to be here for an evening so I hope you guys can come too. Apparently they play Bowie and T-Rex which is why I'm going.

i'd almost consider this seeing as i'm gonna be leaving gud ole'queens gloryland soon, but it's sooo much effort, time and money

also not sure if i want to be seen associating with mike/tash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom