• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
i'd almost consider this seeing as i'm gonna be leaving gud ole'queens gloryland soon, but it's sooo much effort and money

also not sure if i want to be seen associating with mike/tash
You fucking better consider it.

None of the pressure of a real meetup, just the cool people hanging out for some pints and classic rock.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
9 jäger bombs and 4 steins of beer. That's it!

The cost of the jäger bombs was split in half, though!
Ouuuch

i'd almost consider this seeing as i'm gonna be leaving gud ole'queens gloryland soon, but it's sooo much effort, time and money

also not sure if i want to be seen associating with mike/tash
Do ducks have ID?

Weren't the jäger bombs like 5 pounds each or something ridiculous like that?

4.70 in the rock club thingy

Xun

Strangely I didn't wake up with a hangover.

Probably that burger I had on my journey home to soak up all the booze...

Chinner

Banned
All in all, I think I spent just over £220 last night :/

Wv69pJd.png

Rubbish King

Oh, to have a paying job.
ikr
Strangely I didn't wake up with a hangover.

Probably that burger I had on my journey home to soak up all the booze...
ahh I wish I'd gone to maccy d's all the food at victoria was extortionate
CHEEZMO™;49666788 said:
I got a pint for less than 2 quid on Friday. You Suvverners gettin robbed.
Londoners get robbed, not southeners

The beer wasn't too bad value really. £9 for a litre, etc.

I wish I'd spent more there... Because getting drunk at the club was a fucking mission, took about 15 minutes to get a drink and by the time you got back down to the club youd lost the buzz

Rubbish King

It's at this stage I'd like to remind everyone that Tash has been here - what? - 2 months and has already made more than 50% more posts than me.

averages out at 25 posts a day

I dont think its that bad

I think what I do is good in a way, i try to make sure everyone has their posts acknowledged

I have no idea how much money I spent.

I have felt rotten all day.

This does not surprise me :p

I hope you had a nice time Musha, great job with the nerd herding ^_^
You lived up to your reputation of BritGAFs mum

Also

LOL

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
I still cant get over how much drinks were

twenty quid for 5 jagerbombs

over 8 quid for a mojito

Maybe have next LondonGAF in somewhere like Rotherham? It'll cost maybe £30 to set up a greenscreen so we can paste the London backdrops on - but will reduce the drinks bill by something like 75%.

Coulda stayed at Katzenjammer longer IMO :D

ALso I freaked out when Musha saw Susan Boyle on my spotify starred before realising she was lost for words because of her love for les mis, not my taste.

Rubbish King

Maybe have next LondonGAF in somewhere like Rotherham? It'll cost maybe £30 to set up a greenscreen so we can paste the London backdrops on - but will reduce the drinks bill by something like 75%.
I like these numbers
Coulda stayed at Katzenjammer longer IMO :D

ALso I freaked out when Musha saw Susan Boyle on my spotify starred before realising she was lost for words because of her love for les mis, not my taste.

You wouldn't strike me as a subo fan ^_^

shotgun a sofa

im cool with a kitchen floor

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
I like these numbers

Not necessarily. I must add a disclaimer. These figures are based upon an estimate from 2006 data and are in the main based upon two factors, the first being a reduction in the price-per-unit based on not being in London (and being in Rotherham), the second being a reduction in the volume consumed owing to the drinks not being so nice (based also on being in Rotherham). Readers go to Rotherham at their own risk (though I escaped relatively unscathed several times).

f0rk

Not necessarily. I must add a disclaimer. These figures are based upon an estimate from 2006 data and are in the main based upon two factors, the first being a reduction in the price-per-unit based on not being in London (and being in Rotherham), the second being a reduction in the volume consumed owing to the drinks not being so nice (based also on being in Rotherham). Readers go to Rotherham at their own risk (though I escaped relatively unscathed several times).

Jagerbombs taste awesome wherever they are consumed

Rubbish King

the one cocktail i bought was 8.20 and id hazard a guess of it being 10cl and it tasted like utter shit

To be fair there was one point in katzenjammers where this dude was getting a little bit...agressive, didnt like that..

Which is way should have Manchester time out cheaper then London for drinks plus I can trod around and dance

I dont see why we dont find a more convenient place..but for some people(ME) that makes it impossible to get to..

5 hours on the train and 70 quid

Mikeside

the one cocktail i bought was 8.20 and id hazard a guess of it being 10cl and it tasted like utter shit

To be fair there was one point in katzenjammers where this dude was getting a little bit...agressive, didnt like that..

Who got aggressive? I didn't notice anything like that :/

I dont see why we dont find a more convenient place..but for some people(ME) that makes it impossible to get to..

5 hours on the train and 70 quid

If we have somewhere to park and sleep, I'll drive a group of Southerners up if they're willing to chip in for petrol

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Do the barmaids in Rotherham serve their sausage in sexy mountain dairy outfits, though?

There's a hotel out near the motorway where they might be so persuaded on a quiet night. (And they do have quiet nights, pretty sure that one time I was the only guest in this damn big hotel).

Rubbish King

Who got aggressive? I didn't notice anything like that :/

I didnt mean like mega crazy, but a group of people who got pissed off about getting kicked off the table for our reservations, one bald guy wouldnt shut the fuck up..kept saying "who is this candice person" they lingered around the table for a good 45 minutes or so, eventually they fucked off up to another pub

I didnt mean like mega crazy, but a group of people who got pissed off about getting kicked off the table for our reservations, one bald guy wouldnt shut the fuck up..kept saying "who is this candice person" they lingered around the table for a good 45 minutes or so, eventually they fucked off up to another pub
We coulda taken the cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom