• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Terrible singing to Gangsters Paradise (this is why we need to go to the karaoke again), sweat, dancing by me, my bare chest, "dancing" by everyone else.

Mikeside

To whoever is yodelling the Gangster's Paradise backing vocals, you are a fucking legend!

I think that was mostly Tom, then I jumped on the bandwagon and ruined it.

Terrible singing to Gangsters Paradise (this is why we need to go to the karaoke again), sweat, dancing by me, my bare chest, "dancing" by everyone else.

Karaoke is all well and good, but I would absolutely be bricking it having to do a song on my own.

If karaoke happens, who wants to sing the seminal They Might Be Giants classic 'Cyclops Rock' with me?!

If I am around, I would be honoured to assist

lol at the video - I'm not used to seeing what I actually look like when drunk.. And although this should probably lead me down the path of sobriety, it actually just makes me want to do it again!

Even at under 2 minutes, the length of the recording feels disturbingly long btw! I've just shown a couple of work colleagues

Reknoc

Just had some photography training at work. When he asked "Have you ever used a camera before" it was so hard not to say "well, I did photograph every Pokemon in Pokemon Snap :smug:"

Just saw Gail Platt's boobies. Kill me now.

201px-Gailplatt_2008.jpg

If karaoke happens, who wants to sing the seminal They Might Be Giants classic 'Cyclops Rock' with me?!

I seem to remember us bonding over a mutual love of TMBG!

I'm all up for karaoke. The only problem is any karaoke joint will want a deposit in advance. I did try arranging it for this meet but only a handful of people responded willing to give me cash upfront. For a large group meeting up with no definite numbers it's hard to organise.

Saying that, seeing as so many people are up for it, I will try and arrange it for the next meet.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
That video...my god.... It seemed to go on for an age...

BGBWs hand gestures were legendary

I live in Scotland bro the inside of my house with no heating is probably colder than outside in London

Dont you associate me with the londoners!

it's snowing here.. ^_^

Also picked up Alpha Protocol and Fable 2 for a tenner...should be ample for the wait for Windows 7 ^_^

Mikeside

I'm happy to front a bit of extra cash for karaoke if it comes down to it - probably easier for a few people to pay a bit more, then sort out money from everyone else who turns up

Darren870

Ugh, have to renew my visa.

Anyone here an immigration lawyer and wants to do it for me? I'll pay you ... at a discounted rate to your normal fees of course ;) ...

SKINNER!

Banned

Wish my friends GF will hurry up and give birth want to hear what happens when he mentions that he bought a Download Festival Ticket

He better do it just at the precise moment when she's pushing the baby out.

Ugh, have to renew my visa.

Anyone here an immigration lawyer and wants to do it for me? I'll pay you ... at a discounted rate to your normal fees of course ;) ...

I'm available if you need to find a UK Citizen to marry. It's just marriage on paper though yea? ...no funny business.

EDIT: also, no prenups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom