• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

eNcxF7c.png

This is going be a new BritGAF emoticon for me

SKINNER!

Banned
See, Greenscar would've known from the start that the person in that pic was not Tashbrooke. Poor BGBW :(

I'm really enjoying Tomb Raider, especially as there is a Glaswegian wee hard man character. "That's nothin' pal, ah'm fae Glasgow!"

Woah hold the phone! Big Man is in the new Tomb Raider?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Can't believe some think a martial arts master could beat a chimp in unarmed combat. Wake up from your fantasy land people!

f0rk

Wtf man MJ isn't anywhere near as fit she should be in the next Spiderman movie. Emma Stone destroys her it's no contest

noffles

Banned
CHEEZMO™;49786239 said:
Build a wall along the M25 and bomb everything inside it.

You'd be fucking able to and all. Half the Irish are up your way anyway. Treat London like a bin and you're sorted.

Bastards.

f0rk

Starcraft 2 commentators in their printed t-shirts and blazers, so cool.

maybe she has a better personality

after all personality > looks

No MJ is supposed to be a smoking hot actress/model. This girl they've cast is hitting no jackpots.

I think the main crit isn't that she's a dog (though some people are saying that), it's that she's not got the look that the character is supposed to have. She's supposed to be this sexy, curvy model.

Hystzen

They could have cast a curvy person but same people would be moaning over it, look at every thread on ASM it none stop shitting on it.

Do I agree with cast not really but then again I rather they experiment and try something it not like Ultimate Universe MJ is curvy she is very very plain looking.

I'll repeat what I said in the thread: Gwen can't be more attractive than MJ. She just can't.

They shot themselves in the foot by casting such a looker for Gwen.

Hystzen

I'll repeat what I said in the thread: Gwen can't be more attractive than MJ. She just can't.

They shot themselves in the foot by casting such a looker for Gwen.

They might shock us and leave Gwen as the main relationship for this film and then have her death in the final part of trilogy then Sony being Sony they will reboot again.

crisis averted

They might shock us and leave Gwen as the main relationship for this film and then have her death in the final part of trilogy then Sony being Sony they will reboot again.

crisis averted

That'd be good, but then MJ being in here at all seems dumb. Kinda like Gwen being in SM3.

This film sounds like a clusterfuck.

-Rhino
-Electro
-Norman Osbourne
-Harry Osbourne
-MJ
-Gwen

SO MUCH STUFF. At least that X-Men film is committed to throwing everything in there, with ASM2 it sounds like they're not quite sure how to attract an audience

Hystzen

That'd be good, but then MJ being in here at all seems dumb. Kinda like Gwen being in SM3.

This film sounds like a clusterfuck.

-Rhino
-Electro
-Norman Osbourne
-Harry Osbourne
-MJ
-Gwen

SO MUCH STUFF. At least that X-Men film is committed to throwing everything in there, with ASM2 it sounds like they're not quite sure how to attract an audience

Harry and Norman should be focus of 3rd film so this is just introduction, Rhino might be a joke villain defeated at start of film showing Spiderman doing his shit as a intro. People overreacting with the characters announced we have no idea how much screen time they will have.

then again I did enjoy ASM so maybe I'm just being on ASM defense force

I mostly liked ASM too. Just saying.

You don't hire Paul Giamatti for a joke villain, though. I don't think you would, anyway. He's more likely to appear towards the end than the beginning.

f0rk

Too many villains always ruins superhero movies. Dark Knight would have been better if Two Face was just the origin story and didn't have half an hour of him being bad on the end.

They already fucked up by not copying Ultimate Spiderman more anyway, it ties everything together so well.

Hystzen

Too many villains always ruins superhero movies. Dark Knight would have been better if Two Face was just the origin story and didn't have half an hour of him being bad on the end.

They already fucked up by not copying Ultimate Spiderman more anyway, it ties everything together so well.

Why Batman Begins is best film out of the 3 it has 3 villains but it works due to the balance

I'm hoping they do like the USM cartoon let Harry become Venom and tie in the ultimate idea of Peters parents creating venom by accident to cure cancer.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Stayed up late doing coursework by accident because I was in the zone. 9am lecture is a writeoff now
Hey, you gotta ride those waves when you get them. I do my best work when I get struck by sudden inspiration on a paper or project or am just in a really good 'get shit done' mood.

100% worth it.

3Sixty

You can't manage a 9am lecture after staying up until 1:30am?
Hell, I'll be up another hour and I have to be at work for 9

I'm terrible at that. Never asleep before 2am regardless of when i have to get up.

Worst I've ever done is a night out, got home at 7am, had 20 mins sleep and was up to get ready for work.

Nearly died.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Wow what did you do Suairyu?
I'm terrible at that. Never asleep before 2am regardless of when i have to get up.

Worst I've ever done is a night out, got home at 7am, had 20 mins sleep and was up to get ready for work.

Nearly died.
This exact situation happened to me during prom in sixth form. I was a corpse in the shop.

Suairyu

Banned
Wow what did you do Suairyu?
NOTHING

Assembled the fucker like always done with computers. Thing just wont boot. Powers for two seconds, them turns off. No POST beep. Even breadboarded it with just the CPU in there and nothing.

What a waste of a night.

I'm going to bed. First thing tomorrow I call them up to get replacements.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Did you remember to plug it in?

Just fucking with you mate, I know you know what you're doing. Replacement should have you sorted even if you hadn't bought insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom