• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
wqrmq.gif

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That discussion escalated quickly. I was hoping we would start off fresh on a new page but I guess someone thought it'd be a good idea to quote it at the very top. GOOD JOB.

Gregorn

Does anyone else have a load of snow? It was meant to rain today so no roads were gritted, so pretty much all roads around here are closed. I wish I had a reason to leave the house.

I'm used to seeing the news full of snow coverage everytime it snows, and it looks like its snowed much more than it did earlier this year, but there's nothing on the news about it.

Kent btw.

Selfish Pizza

Neo Member
50 Shades of Grey.

A old women in front of me on the bus the other day was reading that. I could just smell the fanny batter oozing.

Also, Selfish Pizza said he had footage of me playing my epic piece on piano, but I've yet to see that. Share the goods, guys.

Sorry, my mistake. I mistook you for Tash in one of the videos I'd already put up.

Is the Scott meet still happening on the 6th April? I'd be totally up for that, but I already have plans that day.

Mikeside

A old women in front of me on the bus the other day was reading that. I could just smell the fanny batter oozing.

Sorry, my mistake. I mistook you for Tash in one of the videos I'd already put up.

Is the Scott meet still happening on the 6th April? I'd be totally up for that, but I already have plans that day.

Tashbrooke on suicide watch.
We're sorry, Tash - he didn't mean it!

I think that's when ScotMeet is, it's looking very much like I'm going to be there, aw yiss.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Right..swim tomorrow...Gotta get back on it

Does anyone else have a load of snow? It was meant to rain today so no roads were gritted, so pretty much all roads around here are closed. I wish I had a reason to leave the house.

I'm used to seeing the news full of snow coverage everytime it snows, and it looks like its snowed much more than it did earlier this year, but there's nothing on the news about it.

Kent btw.
Been snowing lightly all day, only settled on the grass
fankyoo
I loved Alpha Protocol, Steven Heck is probably the best Nolan North voiceover ever.
I think its kinda deus ex'y

But ive only done the intro mishewn

Tashbrooke on suicide watch.
We're sorry, Tash - he didn't mean it!
lol, I just watched it....fuck

TUPAAAC

GJS

Kent btw.

Brighton is at a standstill, no roads gritted. All the bus services have been cancelled and traffic is backed up along the seafront. The A27 is supposed to be pretty bad too.

Along the coast where I live there is about an inch or two settled on the ground, supposed to be more tonight. I just washed my car yesterday as well.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Brighton is at a standstill, no roads gritted. All the bus services have been cancelled and traffic is backed up along the seafront. The A27 is supposed to be pretty bad too.

Along the coast where I live there is about an inch or two settled on the ground, supposed to be more tonight. I just washed my car yesterday as well.

There's a cafe by brighton station that does bitchin' jam on toast for 1.50.. good looking blonde russian waitress...*i think she's russian*

Can you send her my love

or ask for her hand in marriage for me

Hystzen

It's funny how the haters and people calling him completely wrong disappear when he writes out his argument instead of it being written into a headline.

I find it odd that Skype which is on everything already is a so called killer app, Tv tuner meh it doesn't work outside US for everybody

f0rk

I find it odd that Skype which is on everything already is a so called killer app, Tv tuner meh it doesn't work outside US for everybody

It's not in a form that works well on a TV, which is a pretty big leap from stupid comparisons people are making like 'Vita has Skype look at those sales'. The TV tuner thing is true for us, but Pachter is US focused. Although someone in the thread say 360 already does that sort of thing for Sky but who wants to buy Sky.

There have been flurries of snow in London all day, but no settling at all. My mum in Eastbourne said it's mounting up at her door but she had a habit of talking shit Tbh.

Decided I'm going to take the permanent job.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
There have been flurries of snow in London all day, but no settling at all. My mum in Eastbourne said it's mounting up at her door but she had a habit of talking shit Tbh.

Decided I'm going to take the permanent job.

Your Mum might be right. Brighton is all fucked up apparently.

Protip about the job. Don't think about it as "permanent" just think of it as "non-temporary" - somehow that way you feel less tied into it. Good luck.

8bit

Knows the Score
I'm really enjoying Tomb Raider, especially as there is a Glaswegian wee hard man character. "That's nothin' pal, ah'm fae Glasgow!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom