• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you just stick it in the other hole and not get infected..or just do oral sex?

EJavtA0.gif

NinjaBoiX

I'm moving out with some pals, and I've just filled in the online tenancy application. The last section asks you to declare any convictions and such. I declared a TS10 motoring conviction, and also another one, with which I have the dilemma.

It was about 4 or 5 years ago, I got caught with like 0.5 gram of cocaine, in a nightclub. They took a DNA swab, gave me a warning, and sent me on my way. It's definitely on my record though, as work pulled it up on a CRB a few months back.

So my question is, do you guys think it's the sort of thing that could adversely affect the application? One of the other lads I'm moving in with, has more serious convictions, but chose not to declare them, as he thinks they won't check anyway. But he thinks it could screw us.

But it's not like I mugged someone or smashed up a car. And I was honest about it. It's not really relevant to a tenancy IMO.

What do my GAF pals think? I'm kind of worried I should've lied, but surely I'm not going to be denied a tenancy unless I lie on the application! Reassure me guys, I'm feeling vulnerable.

Wow, this is such a random subject. Having sex with my girlfriend after she was raped would be the least of my worries. Even after she recovered both physically and mentally I dunno, difficult to say without being in that situation.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
This is Britain (tm)
Blame my poor memory and the fucks I dont give as I use a johnny when on the job
I'm moving out with some pals, and I've just filled in the online tenancy application. The last section asks you to declare any convictions and such. I declared a TS10 motoring conviction, and also another one, with which I have the dilemma.

It was about 4 or 5 years ago, I got caught with like 0.5 gram of cocaine, in a nightclub. They took a DNA swab, gave me a warning, and sent me on my way. It's definitely on my record though, as work pulled it up on a CRB a few months back.

So my question is, do you guys think it's the sort of thing that could adversely affect the application? One of the other lads I'm moving in with, has more serious convictions, but chose not to declare them, as he thinks they won't check anyway. But he thinks it could screw us.

But it's not like I mugged someone or smashed up a car. And I was honest about it. It's not really relevant to a tenancy IMO.

What do my GAF pals think? I'm kind of worried I should've lied, but surely I'm not going to be denied a tenancy unless I lie on the application! Reassure me guys, I'm feeling vulnerable.
I personally wouldnt lie, but if your buddy's doing it i dont see why not

CHEEZMO™;49882428 said:
Tash did you know if you dont use it you lose it?
Come on Cheez, Who doesnt know that
Wow, this is such a random subject. Having sex with my girlfriend after she was raped would be the least of my worries. Even after she recovered both physically and mentally I dunno, difficult to say without being in that situation.
Yeah..but what if you got herpes doe

Hystzen

better be more honest encase they do a check and find out about it.

NinjaBoiX

I personally wouldnt lie, but if your buddy's doing it i dont see why not.
The application is already sent, the deed is done.
better be more honest encase they do a check and find out about it.
That's what I figured, the legal warning of being banged up for providing false info made me spill the beans!

But as I say, it doesn't exactly seem relevant to a tenancy. It's not like I'm trying to adopt a child.

I might ring them tomorrow morning, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea. Damn it, this house is perfect! I hope it doesn't all fall through.

:/

NinjaBoiX

While living in America, I didn't realise how bad the healthcare industry is there. I'm so grateful for NHS.
I remember Andy Parsons on Mock The Week, lampooning some misinformed Yank about a comment he made about Steven Hawking.

"_____ said today that Steven Hawking probably wouldn't be alive today had he been on the NHS. Kind of misjudged, as he is on the NHS, and is also on record as saying he owes his quality of health and wellbeing to them entirely."

That's not the exact quote, but you get the jist. It wasn't particularly funny, just a fantastic rebuttal.

3Sixty

It was about 4 or 5 years ago, I got caught with like 0.5 gram of cocaine, in a nightclub. They took a DNA swab, gave me a warning, and sent me on my way. It's definitely on my record though, as work pulled it up on a CRB a few months back

Police busted you for having half a gram of coke?

Must have been a slow night in your town.

NinjaBoiX

Police busted you for having half a gram of coke?

Must have been a slow night in your town.
Well the bouncer caught me red handed and called them.

It's kind of a minor offence right? I really hope it doesn't screw it up. But come on, am I going to be denied a tenancy until I lie on the application? Surely not.

I have a steady £26k a year job, and have been employed there for 9 years. No kids, and a fairly good credit rating.

You'd rent me a house right?

Rubbish King

It's kind of a minor offence right? I really hope it doesn't screw it up. But come on, am I going to be denied a tenancy until I lie on the application? Surely not.

I have a steady £26k a year job, and have been employed there for 9 years. No kids, and a fairly good credit rating.

You'd rent me a house right?

Only if you gave me hayley gifs

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Congrats after all this time the worst level in modern day gaming is still The Library from Halo actually every time the Flood turn up a part of my soul dies.

I actually really like the Library, it's intense and brutal. I really hate Two Betrayals though, those Rocket Flood can go fuck themselves with a rusty spike. Whoever thought that was a good idea was a moron. In fact pretty much everything post-Library is a bit of a slog for me, I like the first half better.

Chinner

Banned

did you leave it in your pocket or something?

3Sixty

Meh, too much effort. I'd just flush it and send you on your way.

When i was working Isle of White some guy was snorting straight from the bag in the middle of the dance floor, almost felt bad for taking it from him.

NinjaBoiX

did you leave it in your pocket or something?
No, I went into a cubicle, put a credit card and bank note on the toilet lid, then I felt the door open on my back. I turned around, and there's a beefy bouncer giving me the "busted" look. I didn't even have the bag out, but I just complied, as he was blatantly going to search me anyway! (just to clarify, I obviously locked the door, but they have keys)

They were actually a really sound about it, as where the police. I didn't give them any hassle, they just ran through the motions. I was even having a bit of cracking with them, you know, I was high as a kite!

So what do you think Chinner, am I worrying for nothing?

Edit: yeah Tash, that Gif is great! You filthy thief.

Mikeside

I dont know alot about herpes man

dont make me feel like a 5 year old

Sorry, I was being facetious, you know I wouldn't let a little herpes get in the way of our bromance.

but that is fucking shit that your school didn't teach you much about sexual health - mine was cringey as fuck, but we learned a lot

edit: also, I didn't get your Win 7 disc out in time for normal post, so it'll be arriving in a CityLink pouch for you tomorrow - I'll PM you the key tomorrow when I'm at work

Rubbish King

Sorry, I was being facetious, you know I wouldn't let a little herpes get in the way of our bromance.

but that is fucking shit that your school didn't teach you much about sexual health - mine was cringey as fuck, but we learned a lot

edit: also, I didn't get your Win 7 disc out in time for normal post, so it'll be arriving in a CityLink pouch for you tomorrow - I'll PM you the key tomorrow when I'm at work
I don't know what a Citylink pouch is....
What does that mean? Do i have to sign for it or something? Or will it fit through the letterbox?

Also is it worth formatting the drive now or waiting till I have the disk and do it with the installwizardy thang

CHEEZMO™;49888164 said:
Did you guys know girls pee out of their butt?

Cheezmo, it's like you think I'm an idiot

this is universal knowledge

Mikeside

I don't know what a Citylink pouch is....
What does that mean? Do i have to sign for it or something? Or will it fit through the letterbox?

Also is it worth formatting the drive now or waiting till I have the disk and do it with the installwizardy thang

Cheezmo, it's like you think I'm an idiot

this is universal knowledge

Yeah you'll have to sign for it - sorry bro.
If you miss it, they'll leave a card so you can rearrange

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I dont know alot about herpes man

dont make me feel like a 5 year old
It's not just herpes. Nearly all sexually transmitted diseases can spread from "both holes" and others from all kinds of oral contact.

Just so you know, mate. F'yer health.

Rubbish King

Yeah you'll have to sign for it - sorry bro.
If you miss it, they'll leave a card so you can rearrange

It's okay lol I just dont wanna miss it! >.<

I'm going swimming from 7-8 so I just hope I get back in time ^_^

Me for entire day

It's not just herpes. Nearly all sexually transmitted diseases can spread from "both holes" and others from all kinds of oral contact.

Just so you know, mate. F'yer health.

god damnit, that shit is so unfair

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I debated on whether or not to include 'pregnancy' as a type of STI. I certainly would strongly consider it one at this point in my life.

Hystzen

I actually really like the Library, it's intense and brutal. I really hate Two Betrayals though, those Rocket Flood can go fuck themselves with a rusty spike. Whoever thought that was a good idea was a moron. In fact pretty much everything post-Library is a bit of a slog for me, I like the first half better.

Reason why I like Reach and ODST for no flood crap just Elites being badass. I'm currently making way through them need buy 3 and 4 ever since my 360 broke I never got round to playing them at my house so it nice to finally sit down myself and make way through the series

Rubbish King

Doesnt it depend...you can have your tubes tied

or you can have them snipped for good i thought...maybe that was on a tv show..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom