• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking corporate ball washers. Please Mister EA, please put your balls in my mouth and then you cock up my arse, I really love it when you do that. I'll do anything to please you Mr EA.

Fucking bunch of cunts. I get EA being cunts, it's just what they do, but apparently we're all supposed to like it and count ourselves as privileged that we get to pay for their games.

This isn't about anyone specific on GAF, it's this cunt at work who was going around threatening people with sending their name and address to EA if they talked about cracking the game for offline play. What a cunt. Need to sack the bastard but he's not really in my department.

noffles

Banned
Fucking corporate ball washers. Please Mister EA, please put your balls in my mouth and then you cock up my arse, I really love it when you do that. I'll do anything to please you Mr EA.

Fucking bunch of cunts. I get EA being cunts, it's just what they do, but apparently we're all supposed to like it and count ourselves as privileged that we get to pay for their games.

This isn't about anyone specific on GAF, it's this cunt at work who was going around threatening people with sending their name and address to EA if they talked about cracking the game for offline play. What a cunt. Need to sack the bastard but he's not really in my department.

is he special

more details

What do you want to know? And damn, she wants me to come over. Fuck work. :S

Tell us how you really feel. :p

Mikeside

As much as I disagree with hacking and cracking IN AN IDEAL WORLD...

If you pay for something that turns out to be fundamentally broken or there's something stupid limiting you enjoyment then it's up to EA to fix it ASAP, if they're not willing or able then as far as I'm concerned it becomes free game for anyone who has purchased that product to do what they need to do (and to be able to enable others) to get that shit sorted.

Fuck EA, in this case - there's no way they didn't know they were fucking consumers over by releasing in this state, but unsurprisingly, they did it anyway.

Why do I keep buying EA games? I'm not a boycotter, but I fucking KNOW how likely I am to get stung by EA launches, yet I still click that BUY button every time I let myself get hyped :(

What do you want to know? And damn, she wants me to come over. Fuck work. :S

I want to know LITERALLY everything. Even though I'll probably vomit with jealousy.

NinjaBoiX

She's the Jim Halpert of real life.
Who?

*Googles*

4H8ern5.gif

(Last one today, I promise! I just love that gif, the laugh is too cute for words, then Jeremy and Taylor looking at each other all "wtf?")

Right, I've actually got a job to do through Newcastle now, shock horror! I'll catch up with you guys in a bit.

Laters peeps.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

So, uh... don't tell him if you do? Is this about SimCity, and is this what you guys do in the City?

Mikeside

Oh and now anyone who is waiting for a price bomba is stealing from Maxis.

This. Fucking. Cunt.

I think you need to get him fired purely because he's clearly an idiot without the capability of logical thought.
That's not even being morally tighter than a nun's arsehole, it's being purposefully dense.

Tell him you're a big fan of the PS Vita and anyone who didn't buy it at launch it stealing from Sony. I don't see how its any different.

I think you need to get him fired purely because he's clearly an idiot without the capability of logical thought.
That's not even being morally tighter than a nun's arsehole, it's being purposefully dense.

Tell him you're a big fan of the PS Vita and anyone who didn't buy it at launch it stealing from Sony. I don't see how its any different.

Heh, he would probably agree with that...

He is in the investment banking side, so he probably knows someone who knows someone. They all do in IB. Hate them all.

Apparently, my fancy dress today looks like Taboo from the Black Eyed Peas, one of the Axe Gang members from Kung Fu Hustle, and the guitarist from Dragonforce.

Everything.

Work history, boyfriend history, height, taste in music, favourite colour.

Everything.

I want to know LITERALLY everything. Even though I'll probably vomit with jealousy.

She's slightly shorter than me, yorkshire accent xD, blondie, tons of energy, sick sense of humor, mad cute. We did Dick in a Box and Motherlover duets in the parking lot. My shawty rock. :3

Jedeye Sniv said:
I still say Donkey Show needs to start a Literotica account.

Well if shenanigans happens again, I'm all for it. 50 shades of yellow. :O

zomgbbqwtf said:
Oh and now anyone who is waiting for a price bomba is stealing from Maxis.

This. Fucking. Cunt.

Take his lunch money.

Can't be bothered to comment on anything said here today.

Although I will say that we're covering Misery Business in my band, and I have a new found respect for that girls lungs. Fuck me it's a tough song to sing.

It sounds like you're pretty much surrounded by douchebags, I don't know how you turned out so normal.

Yeah, mostly in the investment banking side. The analysts are all pretty decent folk. The difference is that to be an analyst you have to be smart and logical, to be an investment banker daddy has to know someone so you end up with all the idiots who couldn't make it off their own back investing unimaginable sums of other people's money into companies they know nothing about. D:

SKINNER!

Banned
to be an investment banker daddy has to know someone so you end up with all the idiots who couldn't make it off their own back investing unimaginable sums of other people's money into companies they know nothing about. D:

dejavu!

Well then. Got a text this morning from the girl I met last night and she said she dreamt of me. :O

The reverse of this?

Does anyone remember worms blast? That was awesome! It was a little like competitive bust a move, but you are in boats either side of the screen, and the blocks you clear end up filling your opponents water level. Man, I must've played 100 hours of that thing with my pals.

Ha yaaass! Started the Haylay Williams gif train! Yeah I remember Worms Blast. Sadly shadowed by the other Worms games but it was alright!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

I really dont enjoy buying a game and then having to...buy more of it to get the whole thing
But i need more information...where do you work? what do you actually do? Why would some guy threaten that are you in the industry?
Can't be bothered to comment on anything said here today.

Although I will say that we're covering Misery Business in my band, and I have a new found respect for that girls lungs. Fuck me it's a tough song to sing.
Fair play it is fucking solid, I've only ever seen one girl pull it off so make sure you record a live performance so I can judge your performance :p

SKINNER!

Banned

f0rk

Yeah, mostly in the investment banking side. The analysts are all pretty decent folk. The difference is that to be an analyst you have to be smart and logical, to be an investment banker daddy has to know someone so you end up with all the idiots who couldn't make it off their own back investing unimaginable sums of other people's money into companies they know nothing about. D:

Fuck yeah analysts

NinjaBoiX

*sigh*

All the way through to Newcastle, two hour round trip, to change a light bulb for an old lady.

Fuck my life.
You know that we obviously need to hear this Musha. I demand you post a link once it's recorded!

And yes, here lungs are rather impressive. I don't know how she manages to catch her breath on the last verse of Careful.

Screw it, having a burger or some such garbage today for lunch. Friday treat! I think I'll have an early finish too, this waste of time job has knocked the wind out of my sails, and I have like 4 hours flexi time to use.

Fair play it is fucking solid, I've only ever seen one girl pull it off so make sure you record a live performance so I can judge your performance :p

Make sure you record a session so we can hear! :D

You know that we obviously need to hear this Musha. I demand you post a link once it's recorded!

Well we record all our rehearsals but I'm not sure we have a decent version of that. I'll see if we can get one next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom