• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

f0rk

Anybody else planning on picking up this? Been watching a lot of streams lately and thinking of switching to my main from Terran to Zerg just for fun (find Terran a bit boring atm).

Yes already done with the sp, can't decide whether I want to get lost in the multiplayer and whether to play Zerg or Random
What league are you?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Yes already done with the sp, can't decide whether I want to get lost in the multiplayer and whether to play Zerg or Random
What league are you?
Go Zerg, it's fun. I finished platinum in WoL playing Terran. Jacking around in silver playing Zerg.

Hystzen

It's ok. It's pretty dumb and one of those shows that tries to be too clever by have long drawn out conversations quoting random philosophies they found from a Google search. I'm only watching it because I started it and I like to see things through. You could watch the first episode since that will give you an idea of what it is like.

I enjoyed what little I watched, then I kinda just fell out of watching it, and then all the later episodes sounded awful so I lost any desire to pick it back up again.

hmmm might end up trying it then just dropping it if gets that bad I might just watch it during a dry spell

hystzen you should read Asano's works. I think you're the only guy in the Mangaf thread who doesn't read punpun

I have kind of stopped being interested in manga really I've dropped more lately then picked up. Gantz and naruto (never a huge fan anyway) are just being read for shits n giggles to see how worse it can get. Bleach is only current weekly I enjoy , it dumb stupid and simple but something about it I enjoy. Berserk and One Piece I put on hold until I feel like catching up same with Vagabond

Reknoc

hmmm might end up trying it then just dropping it if gets that bad I might just watch it during a dry spell

I have kind of stopped being interested in manga really I've dropped more lately then picked up. Gantz and naruto (never a huge fan anyway) are just being read for shits n giggles to see how worse it can get. Bleach is only current weekly I enjoy , it dumb stupid and simple but something about it I enjoy. Berserk and One Piece I put on hold until I feel like catching up same with Vagabond

Read AKB49

Also BGBW if you're not reading AKB49 read AKB49, it has idols and Union Jack watch for you.

Mr. Sam

I'm sending my laptop off for a little while to get a dead pixel fixed. You'll play L4D with me when I get it back, right? Right? Right?

NinjaBoiX

I liked his bit about 999:

Tonight, the story of a 4 year old boy, who fell 20ft into a river...
"Huhuh!"
...and the two teenagers who went in to save him.
"Boo!"

Hystzen

Read AKB49

Also BGBW if you're not reading AKB49 read AKB49, it has idols and Union Jack watch for you.

Umno.gif

Could anyone give me any advice concerning mobile phones?

So my contract is now up, and I'm looking for a new phone. I'm going travelling around France in the summer, and so would ideally like something with good GPS, maps, and hopefully satnav too. What's my best option when it comes to both a phone, and a network that will allow me to use my mobile over there? I'm with Three at the moment, and my plan includes all you can eat data, but I don't know how well that will translate to use when I'm in Europe.

Thanks in advance!

Mikeside

Could anyone give me any advice concerning mobile phones?

So my contract is now up, and I'm looking for a new phone. I'm going travelling around France in the summer, and so would ideally like something with good GPS, maps, and hopefully satnav too. What's my best option when it comes to both a phone, and a network that will allow me to use my mobile over there? I'm with Three at the moment, and my plan includes all you can eat data, but I don't know how well that will translate to use when I'm in Europe.

Thanks in advance!

As I remember Vodafone have great european coverage

For GPS maps and satnav, any half decent android device will do you well

Tell me more about the France travelling - on your own/with friends/with SO? What are you interested in there?

As I remember Vodafone have great european coverage

For GPS maps and satnav, any half decent android device will do you well

Tell me more about the France travelling - on your own/with friends/with SO? What are you interested in there?

I'm going with my girlfriend, we fly into Paris, then are travelling down to Clisson to go to Hellfest. After that we have a couple of weeks of travelling round, we are planning the exact route next weekend. We are probably going to hire a car for the time we are out there as we'll be staying mostly at campsites and they are all in the middle of nowhere!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
En route to the pool, not a happy chappy... Still pretty ill and I've got to go to the job centre to get some jobs to apply for as I've only applied to one or two this week.. Fucking killer.. I hate job searching

On the plus side I just gave l4d2 a Lil run and it was glorious

Oh dear, drinking on a school night. Shebeen is /was brilliant, my friend loved dirty burger, old eagle, Brewdog and then the interesting venue where Jed's band played the other day. Somehow managed to blag our way in for free too! Felt like such an old perv as some serious hotties were in attendance but they weren't out of their teens yet.

Morning BritGAF, my girlfriend isn't well so I think we'll be staying in at the weekend. I'll probably play Sim City for another 24 hours unless I decide to dive into Anno 2070 as I bought that last night. I've heard that it's quite complicated so I'm working up the courage.

As It's Friday I'm treating myself to a bacon sandwich soon, have a good one everyone.

PS I'm up for a Left4Dead session, but I need a decent headset, any recommendations?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
My new haircut is quite nice. Short, but still a bit scruffy. Nice.
that's what I tend to go for.. Although it means you have to go more often.. Which I hate

Morning BritGAF, my girlfriend isn't well so I think we'll be staying in at the weekend. I'll probably play Sim City for another 24 hours unless I decide to dive into Anno 2070 as I bought that last night. I've heard that it's quite complicated so I'm working up the courage.

As It's Friday I'm treating myself to a bacon sandwich soon, have a good one everyone.

PS I'm up for a Left4Dead session, but I need a decent headset, any recommendations?
I don't know.. I use my laptop instead of in game chat so this could be tricky

Mikeside

I've got nearly 68 hours clocked on L4D2 and I never touched it offline.

How did you manage that?

Because I've played um... maybe 2 hours of it?
I played a lot of L4D online with 3 friends, but they all bailed after I bought 2

Also, you guys wanting headsets, just grab a cheap one - it doesn't really matter as long as the mic isn't complete shit. I have a 5.1 Turtle Beach set but anything will do, really

Morning Gaf, and Happy Friday!

Going to Nandos for lunch today, and off to the bloke's folks after work. I saw that TK Maxx are doing Emma Bridgewater mugs for Comic Relief, and the bloke's Mum loves a bit of Emma Bridgewater, so I'ma pop and buy her one after lunch.

Tomorrow I really need to get my hair cut, then I think I might take the bf to Katzenjammers. Sunday we're going to the O2 for the Country show. Have Monday off work too, so going snowboarding in Milton Keynes.

Mikeside

I don't have a PC oh noes I'm left out of the PC clique!
seriously, i would love to play L4D with people :( piece o crap machine

Then let's get that other PC built and get you playing RealGames(TM)

I've got a wedding to go to this weekend, then I'm hoping my car will be fixed. I really just want to sleep. I haven't had a proper good night of sleep in weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom